Wrong

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 53 - Wrong

At Wednesday..

“At the last week of the month, the pairs that I have instructed to report must be prepared. You’re corresponding dates are at the bottom of the paper I’ve given you. Understood?”

“Yes sir..” All of us answered in unison.

Because of Sue Ji’s reputation, we were one of the chosen pairs to report about the some of the difficult topics.

At dismissal, I was about to go when she stopped me.

“Myungsoo. We have to study at the library now. The Acquaintance Party will be coming up and I’ll be busy for the rest of the week.”

I kept quiet and yawned. Acting like I’m not interested. Isn’t she a little too excited?

“So?” She snapped at me. She really is busy. Her hair doesn’t fall in place unlike when she combs it. But she still looked gorgeous and all.

“Sure, sure.”

“Good.” She walked pass me with grace and I followed her like a little dog.A cool one.

--

She gave me a pile of books which surprised me a lot.

“These books contain all the answers to the questions.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going to force me to read these?” I said as my eyes widened.

“Yes, you will read it. That’s why we started early.”

“WHAT ARE YOU?!”

“Shut up. This is library..” She scowled at me as she sat and took one from the pile of books she placed on the table.

“Aish..” I murmured.

“Ms. Bae? Teacher Kim wants to talk to you..”

Some odd guy disturbed us and I saw Sue Ji panicked. She immediately left the table without saying anything. At the end of the aisle as where I can see, I saw a guy waiting for her. Teacher Kim? Isn’t he too young to be a teacher in college? He looks like he’s in his twenties.

“Oh well..” I mumbled. I tried to get back on reading but I can’t. Then I saw something on the floor. Under my shoe.A pink wallet. I picked it up. I was but to open it but she snatched it away before I can.

“What are you doing?!” She growled.

“I just—“

“Don’t you dare touch my things again, Kim Myungsoo.” She snarled and picked up her things.

Why is she being mean to me? What the heck did I do?!

“Yah, Bae Sue Ji! Your wallet was on the floor so I had to pick it up. Whatever is in your wallet, I don’t care. If you’re thinking that I’m going to steal it, then you’re wrong. I’m not that kind of person.”

Her scowls were getting into my nerves. First, she broke my heart, left for no apparent reason. And after years, we met again but pretended not to know me. And now she’s being mean and this is all crapped up.

I walked out before she could even get out and bumped her shoulder. I know I was acting like but I was really mad to think anything else. The pain. It’s growing deep again. And I hate it.