Dongwoo

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 25 - Dongwoo

As I strode off at every hall of the mansion, I bumped onto Dongwoo.

“What the?!” He shouted at my face. I ignored him as I walked pass him. I don’t have the time to play around with his stupidity. Actually, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what I’m feeling. It just burdens me a lot and my mind is a battlefield right now.

I felt someone grab my arm and gripped on it.

“What’s up ?!” I heard Dongwoo.

Normally, he doesn’t get into my nerves that easy. My patience is long. I am a man with high tolerance of everything. Just that, this has been too much for me. Everything has been too much for me. I guess, I found an escapade from my heartbreaks and that is to express it in rage.

Dongwoo got under my skin, my bones, my senses that I turned around and smacked the hell out of him. I punched him right to his face, his abdomen. I whacked his chest and pinned him to the wall and did everything just to hurt him. I don’t know what's going in me but all I can remember was that, he didn’t take back at me like he usually does. I took the vase and smashed it on his head. He seemed helpless and he is really pitiful but I had no control of myself anymore. Every punch of him feeds my hunger of I don’t know what. I continued in what I am doing until I dropped him, nearly dead on the floor. The carpet was filled with blood. I can’t believe that that was the work of my own strength. Though I know it must end there, I still took the gun from my back pocket and aimed it to him. He whimpered and said something I can’t understand. It’s gibberish but all the more reason that made me want to kill him at that moment, before someone took my attention away from him.