My Dirty Little Secret

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 37 - My Dirty Little Secret

L.Joe’s POV

When the girls arrived, I immediately looked for someone who’d fit to do the task. They are all beautiful but I know they’re not Myungsoo’s type. Until I found this girl who was just simple yet stunning. I came over to the counter where she was.

“Hey. Mind if I join you?” I asked her. She nodded and smiled. I ordered martinis for both of us.

“I’m L.Joe, anyway.” I offered my hand.

“Krystal..” She said. We talked for a while and she doesn’t sound seductive or what so she’ll be the perfect person who’ll do the task.

I brought her in my room and kissed her passionately. I was planning to just give her the instructions but I can’t help it. She’s beautiful and innocent. I was on the verge of doing that to her when I remembered I have something to do first. I stopped in the middle of the process. I can say, she’s a good kisser. Looks can be really deceiving.

“Wait, I need you to do something for me.” I said as I ran my finger on her lips. I swear, I wanted to taste it again.

“What?” She said in a weak voice.

“We’ll continue our business later but I need you to kiss someone for 500 bucks.” I simply told her.

“Who?” Her eyes glistened at the sound of money. She’s no exception. Money makes women like her alive and kicking.

“This might sound easy but this person is really picky.” I took my iPad and showed her some pictures of him.

“Myungsoo’s the name. He’s not approachable so you have to do everything you can think of just to get into him.”

--

I followed them around. Krystal is really impressive. I can see Myungsoo is getting the hang of her. After a while, she led Myungsoo outside. I snuck up behind them and listened to what they’re talking about.

“So Myungsoo, have you ever had a girlfriend?” She asked him.

“What?” He answered in astonishment.

“You don’t need to pretend that you didn’t hear what I just said.”

 

I didn’t hear the rest of the conversation because I answered a call.

“How’s it going?” He asked.

“Near the pool. I’m giving you the picture later.”

“Okay. Make sure you won’t be seen by them.”

I hung up just in time when it started to rain. They ran as I followed behind them. I saw Myungsoo dragged Krystal in the stockroom. Perfect.

 

I waited for the perfect timing. When I saw Krystal doing the move through the little hole of the stockroom’s wooden wall, I immediately budged in and took a picture of them.

Myungsoo tried to explain but I went out already. His explanations would be useless anyway. I’m sure my boss would love to see this.