Gossips

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 35 - Gossips
 
I sat still, unable to know what I’m going to do. She continued kissing me while I did nothing until someone opened the door. It was L.Joe holding a camera and flashed a shot. I’m doomed. I’m sure he’d tell everyone about this and he has evidence. I remember what we talked about earlier.
“What are you planning boss?” He came by my side and asked me.
“Nothing.”
“Oh c’mon. I know you can’t resist temptation.”
“I won’t be tempted.”
“That’s what you think!” He announced as he laughed.
 
“What do we have here?” He said slyly. That’s when my brain functioned and I pushed her away.
“L.Joe..” I said as I stood up.
“What? Actually, you don’t need to defend yourself. Go and have fun. I didn’t know making out in a stockroom is your thing.” He chuckled. “And you pretty lady, make this dude happy.” He mentioned to Krystal who still sat on the ground with her hair covering her face.
“It’s not what you think.” I tried to explain but he turned away.
 
I looked back at her with bloodshot eyes. “Are you insane?!”
I shouted over her while running my fingers through my hair. I never had acted like this before a woman. I was shocked. Really, I don’t know what I will do. She was fine earlier and all of a sudden, she’d be like this? I guess she’s just like how they are where she came from.
She didn’t answer and still had her face covered. My day is going really bad so I went out leaving her. I feel like . I never wanted anyone to do that except Sue Ji. Real .