Jungryul's Dirty Secret

I Stay Inlove With You

Sungjong and I were brought in a dark room. We were both stepped on the ground by Jungryul's men and we can hear each other gasping for air. I then heard someone opened another door from the farthest part of the room and we heard a woman cry.

"Umma!!!" Sungjong screamed in the darkness. "What did they do to you?!?" He cried

Mrs. Song Mi just mumbles because there was like a tape on or something. I'm not sure.

"Put her down." Jungryul said. Then the lights were on.

In the middle of the room was Mrs. Song Mi, tied in a chair with a tape across . She cried when she saw us being stepped on the face. She tried to move toward us but had no success. For a while, Jungryul just stared at us like a demon. He then moved to Mrs. Song Mi's chair and carressed her hair. What exactly is he doing?

"Song Mi? Would you like me to tell the boys?" He asked her in a gentle voice, sound more like sarcastic. She cried loudly trying to say something over and over again which sounds to me as 'SORRY'.

What is she sorry for anyway?

"Shut up you whino" Jungryul hushed Sungjong and the other tried to fight back restlessly. In the middle of the noise, something in my brain pokes out and I just want to know something.

I moved so that the foot on my face move and I sat on the floor still looking on it. I bent my legs upward so that my arms rest on my knees. I slowly rested my eyes on Jungryul and spoke slowly.

"What do you want to tell me?"

Jungryul kept silent for a moment and smiled sheepishly.

"Dear Myungsoo, meet your mother." He said as he smiled at me evilly. I suddenly felt the lack of air. A loud gong seems to play inside my head and everything just clashed. I can hear Song Mi try to mumble something behind her taped mouth but I could not just make anything out of it.

I just looked at Jungryul stunned by what he just said then I can no longer hear Sugnjong or even his wails.

"Song Mi was the love of my life. She knew it back then but she did not love me back and chose to stay with our other bestfriend, Jin Ho. I, of course, would not let myself be defeated by anyone. I cannot look at them a happy family while I suffer in pain." Jungryul tells me but he seems to be lost in space. He sounded so hurt. "And what did I do dear Song Mi?" He said as he gently took of the tape from .

"You bastard!!!! You took my son away from me!!!" She wailed trying to hit Jungryul and do as much pain as possible or a living thing to acquire. She cried so hopeless and turned to me.

"Myungsoo.." She said with a loud trembling voice. "Myungsoo, son, I'm so sorry for letting you grow up with this pig. I looked for you everywhere!" She said devastatedly. "He took you away from me one night and we did not find you since then. I'm so sorry son."