070

Love Me... Again

 

MinJung was staring at herself in front of the mirror. She chuckled with the fact that she is getting married, on Valentine's Day, at very late of the night. It was merely 10:45PM when she heard a knock on her door. She looked up and she saw her Dad, clothed in a finest tuxedo, entered the room along with her mother. They stood behind her and Mr. Kim held her shoulder from behind.

"You look beautiful, my princess" Mr. Kim uttered.

"Appa..."

"I knew this time would come. That I would see you marrying the man you love" Mr. Kim continued and he kissed the top of head of MinJung.

"MinJung, dear.." Mrs. Kim called her and she turned her head to the side. "We are so happy to see you with your wedding gown. You look just like me when I married your father" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I wonder if YoungMin was here, would she be marrying Kyungsoo instead" MinJung asked her parents and they just smiled at her.

"I'm sure your twin is happy to see you too marrying Kyungsoo. Always remember, YoungMin will always be a part of you, but the one that Kyungsoo is marrying is YOU, MinJung..." Mrs. Kim told her while she held her hand.

"Always remember that your father and I loves you so much" Mrs. Kim said and she kissed her daughter's forehead. "Now, we will be waiting for you at the venue. Your driver will accompany you going there. okay?" Mrs. Kim added and MinJung just nod.

After the conversation of the three, her parents left her alone by herself. She looked at herself once again and smiled. She opened the drawer in her table stand and took a picture frame. Inside was her and her twin's picture. She smiled at it.

"YoungMin, thank you so much for guiding me... I love you, my twin" MinJung uttered and a small tear escaped her eye. She carefully wiped it and placed the picture frame inside the drawer.

The driver knocked at the door and slightly opened it. Telling the girl that it's time for them to leave. MinJung stood up and looked at herself once more and let out a satisfy smile before turning around to the driver.

 


--- EXO's Dorm ---

D.O. stood in front of the mirror and examined himself. He fixed his attire to made sure it doesnt have any flaws. He flashed a contented smile before his door opened revealing their leader, Suho. He turned his head around and the elder smiled at him going inside the room and closing the door behind him. Suho walked towards D.O. and smiled at the younger.

"You're still handsome as before when you were young" Suho said in a manner of tone like he is old.

"We're just almost the same age Hyung" D.O. chuckled at the elder.

"I know... but i've seen you and MinJung grown up... together" Suho emphasized the last word.

"I know hyung..." the younger flashed a smiled. "Junmyeon Hyung..."

"Hhmm?"

"Thank You" D.O. said lowly.

"For what?" Suho asked curiously raising a brow at the other.

"For letting MinJung be Youngmin. If it weren't for your persuation, i won't be here, wearing this wedding suit" D.O. explained and the elder just put his hands on the shoulder of the other.

"You're welcome and you know you're always are. Take care of my cousin. Arraso?" Suho said in a serious tone and the other guy nodded. They both smiled at each other before hearing a knock on the door. Both of them looked at the door's direction and there revealed Kai with the other members behind him.

"D.O. Hyung... the driver is here" Kai notified the elder.

"Ready?" Suho turned his way to D.O. The younger stared at him a little bit nervous but he brushed it off with his killer heart-shape lips smile.

 

 

 

"Ready"