13

Love Me... Again

"Umma! That boy there looks scary! He have big ears!!!" a just turned 7 years old YoungMin yelled as soon as he saw him. "YoungMin, don't be like that. He is the son of Umma's friend" her mom said. "He have big ears!" she yelled.

"A-Anyeonghaseyo.... P-P-Park Chanyeol-imnida" a 7 year old Chanyeol said.

 

"Go away! I don't like you! You're weird!!" YoungMin yelled and pointed at him. "Kyungsoo-yah!! There's a weirdo here" she yelled and Kyungsoo came. "Neugu?" he pointed at Chanyeol. "Whoever you are, get away from her, she doesn't like you. Now go!" Kyungsoo yelled and young Chanyeol flinched then ran to the garden.

 

He was sitting in the swing and have his hand on his face, covering his eyes that was full of tears. He heard the grass signalling that someone is coming, but he ignored it. He didn't know that she was watching him. Until he felt a tapped on his shoulders and looked.

 

"Why are you crying??" a girl said but Chanyeol stood up almost backing away. "I'm not gonna hurt you"

 

"Why are you here? You're scared of me because of my ears right? Then why are you here?" he asked tears threatening to fall again.

 

"Hhmm?? I don't know what you are talking about. I just saw you now" she said. "Aren't you the on-----" Chanyeol stopped talking when he noticed that her dress was different from earlier or the other.

 

"You're not YoungMin??" he asked and the girl shook her head. "Then are you her???" Chanyeol eyes widen and the girl giggled.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim MinJung-imnida" she greeted and bowed politely. "And you are??" she asked him. "Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol" hr said. She smiled at him making his heart beats fast.

 

"I'm sorry. I think my twin bullied you?? Sorry. She is always like that with boys that she is meeting for the first time" she bowed while apologizing.

 

"Aniyo.. Kwaenchana" Chanyeol shyly said. He offered her to sit on the swing while he pushed it and they keep on talking about their chilhood life.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed at the thought. He was sitting in his bed while holding a picture of him and MinJung when they first met. He can't believe what he heard that MinJung was actually YoungMin now.

 

"That's why you were so nice to me when Kyungsoo was bullying me when we were 10 years old" Chanyeol talled to the picture. "I knew it wasn't YoungMin, but I doubt myself too much. Now I know the truth" he sighed just then his phone rang.

 

"Hello?" answered setting the picture down on the bed.

 

"Hyung!! YoungMin Noona's home now. Let's have dinner with her." it was Sehun, the always excited maknae.

 

"Yah Maknae, don't you have to study? You're always wanna be with YoungMin" he answered.

 

"Ani. Noona helps me study. Jebal Hyung! Jebal!!" Sehun pleaded.

 

"Aish!! Arraso!! I'll pick you up in your house in 15 minutes!" Chanyeol annoyingly said and the maknae cheered.

 

He picked up the picture and placed it back to his sidetable drawer. He put his hoodie and rubbershoes and went straightly to picking Sehun up. After a few minutes of driving, he finally reached Sehun's place where Baekhyun is waiting there too which Chanyeol didn't know.

 

"Yow!!" Sehun greeted him as he went to the backseat.

 

"Yow? YAH!! I'm your hyung!!" Chanyeol yelled almost gonna get him luckily Chanyeol was the one driving so he had his seatbelt on.

 

"Kaja!" Baekhyun put his hand like Superman and Chanyeol rolled his eyes and drove away 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung... Is YoungMin Noona is the only child??" Sehun curiously asked. "Why are you asking Sehun?" Baekhyun turned around. "Ani.. i'm just curious. is she hyung??"

 

"Is she??" Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was quiet and tried to avoid the question. But then he sighed. "No. She's not" he answered and the two was shock. "She have a twin"

 

"But where is her twin?" they both asked.

 

"She's gone" Chanyeol frowned.

 

"Mwo? Wae? What happened?" his two.passenger asked and he swear, he is irritated by now. "Does D.O knows?" they asked then Chanyeol nodded.

 

"Hyung.. tell us. tell us.. what happened" the maknae was bugging him while he was driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let her tell the story" Chanyeol said and quietly drive to YoungMin's place