018

Love Me... Again

"Oh Oppa" YoungMin said thru the line.

 

"How's the test?" Seungsoo asked on the other line.

 

"Kwaenchana Oppa. It was English.." YoungMin answered.

 

"Aigoo.. We all know that's easy for you" Seungsoo said making her giggle.

 

"Aniyo Oppa" YoungMin shyly answered.

 

"You're going to the house for dinner right??"

 

"Neh... Kyungsoo told me that I'm invited for dinner"

 

"Want me to pick you up??" Seungsoo asked but before she can answer someone snatches the phone away and she didn't notice that someone was behind her listening to the conversation.

 

"Why will you pick her up?" It was D.O. He turned around so YoungMin can't snatch the phone back.

 

"Yah.... Give it to me" YoungMin wailed and D.O just looked at her with a 'NO' look.

 

"I can accompany her. We can go together" D.O said to his brother.

 

"Kyung---"

 

"D.O!! I told you to call me D.O!!" he yelled to his brother.

 

"Kyungsoo! Give it back to me!" YoungMin protested while trying to grab her phone back.

 

"Shiro." D.O. whirled around and so did YoungMin. "Call me D.O. first!!" D.O smirked.

 

"No. Give my phone back!" YoungMin jumped this time to reach and grabbed the phone.

 

"Jeez!! What's wrong with you! You never do that to me when we were young" D.O uttered looking at YoungMin but didn't pay attention to him.

 

"Oppa..." YoungMin spoke to Seungsoo again. "Neh. Neh... I will wait here..." She took a glance to D.O while listening to Seungsoo. "Neh Oppa. I'll tell him.... Bye" She hung up then looked at D.O who looked annoyed.

 

D.O walked leaving YoungMin behind. She followed him while calling his name, but D.O. insisted that instead of calling him Kyungsoo, she must call him D.O. It comes to the point where they almost reached the outside of the building but she still keeps on following and nagging D.O.

 

"Kyungsoo..." YoungMin nagged as she trails behind Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"D.O.! I told you to call me D.O! Aish!" Kyungsoo ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

"Wae?" she asked when Kyungsoo turned around annoyed.

 

 

 

"Yah! Kim YoungMin! Can you just stay away from me. You're annoying me" Kyungsoo said in a cold tone.

 

 

 

"But, SeungSoo Oppa said to tell you that you need to go home be---"

 

 

 

"Shut Up!!!!!" Kyungsoo yelled at her for the first time. "You are so fcking annoying and loud! You always follow me like a dog and always tells me what my brother wants me to do!! If you like him that much might as well marry him and leave me alone!!! Get out of my fcking life!!! GET IT!!!" Kyungsoo yelled startling YoungMin for her to start forming tears in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Y-YoungM-Min..." Kyungsoo's gazed softened as he tried to get near her and grabbed her hand. "M-Mianhe. I.... I didn't mean to yell at you" Kyungsoo tries to calm her down and pulled her in a hug when YoungMin remove Kyungsoo's hand.

 

 

 

"Let me go...." YoungMin said and run away from him.

 

 

 

"What have I done?" Kyungsoo told himself.