9

Love Me... Again

The car arrived in the school. Fangirls gathered around to fantasized about the six gorgeous boys again. Every weekdays was the same scene. 5 days a week. Sure the fangirls doesn't get tired, but the boys were. D.O's the one who was mostly tired of the same exact scene every day. Once the car arrived, it was soon to be followed by another one. Since they all came from the Kim's house, they decided just to ride one car. D.O got out first with his pissed face, soon to be followed by YoungMin, then there's the other 5 boys coming out from the another car.

 

"Move it!" D.O pushed the students as he walk inside the school premises.

 

The students whispered to each other saying stuff like 'is he okay?' 'why did he came with her?' 'what have she done to him?' 'she's the cause of his bad mood today' 'ayye... such a clingy girl'. They all whispered as YoungMin was entering the school too as the 5 boys was behind her. She walked bowing her head down, closing her eyes, not wanting to hear what the other students were saying.

 

"You!!" a finger pointed to her as she stopped on her tracks. She looked up and saw Yura. "What the heck did you do to D.O Oppa?! He's such in a bad mood because of you!!" Yura yelled at her as she threw a notebook to her. "Why don't you just dissappear from his life!"

 

"Stop it" Kai and Sehun blocked Yura from going near YoungMin. "Don't you dare go near my cousin" Kai gritted his teeth.

 

"Oh yeah right. When D.O is not here to defend her, here you are, her cousin and backup little maknae saving her." Yura scoffed. She was making a scene in the school early in the morning. Students were watching them entertaining themselves.

 

"Why don't you leave her alone, Yura?" Baekhyun butted in the scene defending YoungMin. "As if you don't know that we are naturally close to her" he said smirking.

 

"Yeah?? More like seducing you guys from her ugly face" she said in a sarcastic way. "Oh.. maybe not Suho Oppa and Kai, since they're cousins" she said as she go near them. "I wonder what is it like to feel D.O oppa sleep beside you eh??" she commented making the students eye bulged out and also the 3 boys in front of her.

 

"Yes, yes... my dear fellow students. As you can see, this little oh so innocent girl here, named Kim YoungMin, slept with our D.O Oppa last night, in HER house!! Does he feel go---" Yura was mocking YoungMin when suddenly someone pushed her aside.

 

"Cha-Chanyeol Oppa" Yura was startled. "What's happening here?" D.O came and saw them gathered in the hallways. "Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa pushed me. I was just telling the others how that girl.out there slept with you last night and then----" Yura stopped as she realized what she just said.

 

"She didn't slept with me last night. I was the one --- " D.O was cut by YoungMin. "She's right. I slept with Kyungsoo last night" she said as she looked up now making the others shocked by her statement.

 

"YoungMin...." Suho tapped her shoulders. "Yah Noona!! What the hell are you saying??" Kai and Sehun asked. "YoungMin-ah... Don't lie" Baekhyun said tried to peek in her face. "Yah!! What are you saying? Stop it---" Chanyeol tried to tell her something but he was cut.

 

"I seduced the others, except for my cousins. Especially Kyung--- I mean D.O" she commented making D.O looked at her. "I hope you are all happy now. If you can please excuse me" she bowed as she walked, passing the students, giving her a judging look. She passed by D.O but she never looked at him.

 

"See... I told you guys... I'm right all this time, isn't D.O oppa?" Yura said as she tried to cling to D.O's arm only to be pushed away by D.O 

 

"Next time you do something like this, I'll make sure you won't see tomorrow to call me Oppa anymore!" D.O gritted his teeth in anger as he walked away.

 

 "YoungMin..." Chanyeol snapped out. "I'll look for her" He run quickly so he can try to catch up with her.

 

"Hyung...." Kai looked at Suho.

 

"I hope YoungMin is okay" Baekhyun commented.

 

 

'Please protect her and keep her strong' Suho thought as he kept on looking on D.O's way as he slowly disappeared.