020

Love Me... Again

"Welcome Home Aga--" the maids were welcoming her when she just passed by them and ran into her room and slam the door. The maids and servants were looking at each other. It's been a long time since they've seen her like that.

 

As soon as YoungMin entered her room, she slammed herself to her bed, burrying her face into the pillow. She cried on hee way home and she is still crying until now. What D.O said really hurt her.

 

"WAE!!! KYUNGSOO WAE!!!" she screamed in the pilow and still continied crying. Her phone was ringing but she ignored it. It was Seungsoo, she knows it's Seungsoo for all and each one of her friends and family have a personalized ringtone.

 

Her phone kept ringing. She sat up straight and wiped her tears. Finally, after 15 missed calls, she answered Seungsoo's call.

 

"Hello YoungMin are y----" Seungsoo stopped talking when he heard her sniffing sound. "Are you okay? Where are you?" he asked to the other line.

 

"I-I-I'm home Seu-Seungsoo O-Oppa" she managed to say as her voice was cracking a little bit. 

 

"I'm going to go there and pick you up. Be ready" Seungsoo said and hang up the call.

 

She lazily stood up and wiped her tears away. She looked at the mirror as she chuckled. 'So ugly....' she uttered to herself. After picking the clothes to wear, she cover her face with powder so that it's not noticeable that her face and eyes were swollen from crying. After 25 minutes of waiting, she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and there, Seungsoo was smiling with a worried look in his face.

 

"MinJung.." he uttered and stretch his arm for a hug. She hugged him and held on his chest tightly. "Uljima... We're going to the dinner with Umma and Appa"

 

"Shiro..." she whispered. "I don't want to see him." she said as she was referring to D.O.

 

"We need to. You need to. I'll be there... Suho, Kai, the others, your parents and Suho and Kai's parents will be there" he said as she looked at him.

 

"Why?" she asked confused.

 

"It's just.... just come with me" he said giving her an assuring smile and she nodded.

 

The ride going to the Do's mansion was rather long for Seungsoo and YoungMin. She stayed quiet after telling the other what D.O told her. The older male can't even think of any excuse for his brother's behavior, for he knows that maybe, just maybe his brother had the suspicions already with the girl sitting in the passenger seat. After a few more minutes, they arrived at the mansion and was rather welcomed by the servants and maids. As instructed, they went to the dining where the others were waiting. She scanned the room but no D.O could be found.

 

"YoungMin, my dear!" Mrs. Do stood up and hugged her. "You're growing up being a beautiful lady every single day" she smiled as she hugged the young lady.

 

"My dearest YoungMin" Mr. Do hugged her this time. "So so beautiful" he cupped her face.

 

Seungsoo and Suho was staring at each other along with YoungMin's parents and Uncle. Knowing the truth was making them feel guilty. YoungMin just smiled as she sees her cousin and the rest of her friends. Chanyeol was standing with a worried look but she gave him an assuring smile that she is okay.

 

"Come on Let's go sit. Dinner will be served in a few.minutes" Mrs. Do gestured YoungMin's seat, which is beside her and D.O.

 

"Where is Kyungsoo??" Mr. Do asked the maid.

 

"He... uhm.. Master he is...." the maid can't give him an answer for she haven't seen her Master D.O.

 

"I'm here" D.O entered the dining room with look locking to YoungMin.

 

"Oh there you are, sit here, beside YoungMin dear, as you always" Mrs. Do said and D.O abide.

 

 

"Jah! Let's eat dinner" Mrs. Do clapped happily and they soon started eating.