069

Love Me... Again

 

"Is he for real?" MinJung uttered glancing to D.O.

"H-Hyung..." D.O. stuttered then his phone suddenly rings. He glanced at the caller I.D. and he pressed answered putting it on the speaker phone.

"Kyungsoo... MinJung" it was Seungsoo. "I hope you guys are enjoying your dinner"

"Ahh Neh Hyung" D.O. answered.

"Did you see the letter?" Seungsoo asked gaining a yes from the couple.

"Oppa..." MinJung called him.

"I know what you are thinking MinJung. I guess you are wondering why, but you both know the reason" Seungsoo kind of explained confusing the two.

"Your members are waiting at the dorm Kyungsoo. MinJung, the driver will bring you home" Seungsoo added.

"But Hyung--"

"No buts Kyungsoo. This is your last chance or else I'm telling you, I won't let MinJung go near you... ever... again" Seungsoo tried threatening his brother but instead he got laughed by MinJung.

"Oppa... you're don't even sound scary at all" MinJung said making Seungsoo sigh on the other line.

"Whatever. Now one of you read what's in the letter, so it will be both clear!" Seungsoo commanded. The two looked at each other and MinJung decided to read it.

 

'Kyungsoo and MinJung, I hope both of you are enjoying your Valentine's date dinner. There's more to come. Each of you would be escorted by your drivers to your own place for your .... WEDDING'


MinJung almost whispered the last word. She folded the letter and put it inside the envelope again. She looked at D.O. and bit her lower lip.

"That's right.. both of you are getting married. TONIGHT" Seungsoo emphasize the word TONIGHT to make it clear to the couple. "Now your drivers should be waiting outside for both of you. Now go. We'll see each other at the next destination. Okay? Bye" Seungsoo hurriedly hang up the call.

D.O. looked at MinJung who is still surprised. He stood up and went to MinJung. He stretched his hand out for MinJung and smiled at her. He held her hand and stood her up and pulled her closer to him until he was staring to her eyes.

"K-Kyungsoo..." she stuttered.

"You really look beautiful. I wonder how you would look if you wear a wedding gown" D.O. said almost whispering.

"Don't say that..." MinJung looked away in embarassment. D.O. chuckled and just pull her in a hug. He burried her face in the crooke of her neck inhaling her sweet scent.

"Someone might see us" MinJung worriedly said.

"I don't care anymore" D.O. said and he pulled away. He caressed her face.

"I guess you're really stuck with me..." he teasingly told MinJung.

"I can decide not to marry you" she retorted back making D.O. not believing what he is hearing.

"You don't mean that" he said pouting.

"Of course.... I don't" she sheepishly smiled. D.O. placed a chase kiss on her lips and grinned.

"I love you" D.O. said enveloping his hands on her waist.

"I love you too" MinJung replied caressing his face.

 

 

 

 

--- Do's Residence ---

Seungsoo hanged up on the call and he sighed. His plan is working perfectly. It's a good thing he decided to make D.O. as the 'best man' on his wedding to have a good excuse of having the other tuxedo designed differently than than his. He walked towards his father's office and entered the room, sitting were his parents and along with the Kim's.

"Are you sure about this Seungsoo?" Mr. Do asked him as soon as he entered.

"Yes Appa" Seungsoo answered as he sat down beside Mrs. Do.

"Auntie.. Uncle.. I hope you understand. I cannot afford to see my brother and MinJung suffering, knowing that they both love each other. I want MinJung to be happy and I know she won't find her happiness with me. I beg you, please give your blessings to my brother again" Seungsoo suddenly made a proper bow in front of MinJung's parents.

"Seungsoo Dear, stand up" Mrs. Kim helped him. "You don't have to do that. Go ahead take your seat again beside your mother" she said and the other nodded.

"What do you think Honey?" Mrs.Kim asked her husband.

"Would you allow me to borrow Seungsoo to manage the hospital too?" Mr. Kim suddenly asked Mr. Do.

"Of course my friend" Mr. Do happily agreed. "I know you're health condition is not in its best shape, but I will make sure to have Seungsoo helped in running the hospital though it's not his line of job" Mr. Do and Mr. Kim laughed.

"So are you two giving your ---"

"Yes Seungsoo" Mr. Kim answered. "Now tell me, what time and where is this wedding gonna be held today?" Mr. Kim asked making Seungsoo grinned in happiness.

 

--- EXO's Dorm ---

"Oh my gosh!! Noona and Hyung are getting married today!" Kai exclaimed. "I can't believe it!"

"Then believe it" Suho lightly hit his brother's head while they were fixing their attires.

"Who would've thought that D.O. would be the first one to get married!" Chen laughed not believing the reality.

"We all know he would be the first one. Right Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who is just smiling to himself.

"Right Baek. I can still remember when I used to be inlove with MinJung, but she still chose that shorty guy" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Well, that doe-eyed boy won this time" Xiumin jokingly said.

"D.O. hyung always wins. Before and until now, he won MinJung Noona's heart" Sehun butted in trying to fix his hair.

"Speaking of D.O. Where is he? He needs to get ready" Lay said then as if someone heard him. They all heard the door clicked open and they know who it is. They stared at each others and grinned then came outside the room.

 

 

 

 


"KYUNGSOO ~~~~~~"