2

Love Me... Again

*BBBBBBBRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*

 

The bell rang signalling that it was lunch time. Everybody gets an hour lunch so friends from other classes can meet and chitchat. Before, it was only a thirty minute lunch break, but because of EXO's demand, which the school can't say no, they changed it to an hour lunch.

 

"YoungMin NOONA!!!!" Sehun screamed her name while he run to her to give her a tight hug.

 

"YAH!! She is my Noona. You act like she is your cousin" Kai in trying to shoo Sehun away from his ever dearest cousin and he gave her a tight hug.

 

"You're late today..." Suho said as he got near her. Though Suho was quiet, nobody can beat YoungMin's quietness. "This girl, won't even answer me when I ask her. Am I even your cousin?" he pretended to be offended.

 

"She's late cause she told her driver to drive carefully. Not like you don't know your own freaking cousin. She is awfully worried that something might happen" D.O. answered arrogantly and the others looked at YoungMin with a worried look but she just smiled.

 

"Kaja. Let's get something to eat now, I'm starving" Sehun pouted cutely. "Noona, Kaja!" he pulled YoungMin up and clinged to her arms and dragged her outside the classroom.

 

"WAIT FOR ME!" Kai yelled trying to catch up to cling to his cousin.

 

As they walk in the hallways and corridors, fangirls would just blush and can't help to squeal. Who would not? For them they are like Gods who came down from heaven. Once they entered the cafeteria, the fangirls stopped eating and drooled looking at the other four, while Sehun and Kai fills up their plates like there is no tomorrow.

 

They sat down on the seat that they asked the school to make just for them to eat during lunch and break time. It was near the window, showing up the sky and viewing the full grown green trees that is sometimes surrounding with flowers. It was D.O. who picked that particular seat, he knows that YoungMin will like it.

 

"You like the view huh?" D.O. asked her as he sits down beside her. She responded with a small nod and smile while she looked at the beautiful view outside.

 

Soon, the others arrives and sat down. Sehun, Kai, D.O. and YoungMin sat on the side wherein they were facing the entrance of the cafeteria, while Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat on the other said wherein they can see the exit sign. Of course, D.O. sits beside YoungMin, who is sitting beside the window, and beside D.O. is the nagging maknae Sehun and beside him was Kai. In front of YoungMin was Chanyeol, who always smiles at her and grin like stupid, and there's Baekhyun who is munching his food beside Chanyeol, and Suho, beside Baekhyun facing Kai.

 

"You're not going to eat?" YoungMin asked D.O. "Of course I am! I'm not on a diet or something. Psh!" he answered sarcastically while he was reaching for YoungMin's sandwich and they just looked at him.

 

"Wae? Something on my face? I know I'm handsome and cute" D.O said as he takes a bite on the sandwich. Sehun and Kai almost choked with what D.O said. YoungMin just looked at D.O, she knows it was him who made the sandwich.

 

"Here. Eat this" Chanyeol passed the salad to YoungMin, which was made by his Mom. "Umma made it. You're gonna like it" Chanyeol gave a assuring smile and she took it. "Kamsahmnida Channie"

 

"YAH!! Why are you eating that one?!" she was startled when D.O. yelled at her. "I gave you a sandwich" he said pointing the half of the sandwich. "But you ate half of it already, must as well eat it all so you---" "NO!! Eat this first before that salad!" D.O shoved the sandwich in .

 

Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun and Kai just laughed at D.O.'s action. It was cute for them seeing the two having a small argument thingy while Chanyeol just quietly munched his food. He was hurt by the scene he was seeing. Ever since they were in grade school, he was having a little crush on YoungMin, until today that they are in high school, it was still her.

 

What an Irony. His bestfriend's most bestfriend is the one he like, wherein he knows that she likes his bestfriend's brother, but the reality was the other way around, it was not his bestfriend's brother whom she likes, but it was his and her bestfriend and childhood friend. Of course, nobody knows what she really feels. 

 

"Aigoo.... what do we have here?? Enjoying your moment with the Kingkas ehh?" a schoolmate suddenly entered a joyful scene. Destroying their laughters and happy moments together.

 

"What do you want, Han Yura?" Kai said with sarcastism in his tone.

 

Han Yura, the one who some of the other boys chase. She was pretty for the eyes of the others, but not to EXO. She hates YoungMin, for she thinks that YoungMin was stealing D.O. from her, wherein, D.O. is not hers in the first place.

 

"Han Yura?" she smirked. "Don't you think you should be calling me Noona, huh, Jongin" she said and emphasize Kai's real name. Kai's jaw hardened and he looked at her with a death glare. He was about to stood up when D.O. speaks out.

 

"Get lost Yura" D.O. coldly said not even staring at her. "Didn't you hear him? He said get lost" Baekhyun added. "Should we explain it to you? Seems like you don't understand any of it" Chanyeol added.

 

"Ani. I know what D.O. Oppa means" she walked towards YoungMin's back and opened the bottle of juice she was holding and poured it to YoungMin's head, wetting her hair and her blouse.

 

"YoungMin!" "Noona!" the other stood up and looked at Yura. D.O. was fed up so he stood up and grabbed Yura's hand tightly and stare at her with his eyes, flaring up with flame.

 

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PERMISSION TO DO THAT!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER OR I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE HERE IN SCHOOL MISERABLE!!!" D.O pushed her away and she stomped her feet while she exited the cafeteria.

 

"Kwenchana?" D.O. took his blazer off and put it over to YoungMin. YoungMin's cousins and the other 3 was grabbing their handkerchiefs to help dry her hair and face when D.O. shoved it away.

 

"Kyung-- D.O-yah... she need this" Suho said but didn't get any reply. "Hyung..." Kai called but D.O was busy using HIS own handkerchief to dry YoungMin.

 

"Noona.." Sehun looked at her worriedly. "Kwaenchana??" Baekhyun asked and she just smiled. She looked at D.O who was busy drying and wiping the juice away from her hair and face.

 

"Ireona" D.O. grabbed her arms to stood her up, once she did, she stood there and looked at D.O. "What the heck are you doing? Staring at me? Come on now. Let's get you dry" he wrapped his arms around YoungMin and dragged her away.

 

"Can't understand him. He is cold to her but he is full of care and worries when it comes to her" Baekhyun sat down again and the others did too.

 

"Are you really her cousin, Suho and Kai Hyung? You don't act like you are" Sehun asked them.

 

"We are. He is just really close to D.O" Kai answered as he continued with his food.

 

"She is the only one who can call him with his real name" Baekhyun said. "Hyung, what relationship do they really have? They act like they are together, but it is SeungSoo Hyung that YoungMin likes right?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

 

Suho can just sigh. Not even Kai dared to answer.

 

 

"Long Story..." Suho answered as he quietly munched his food.