068

Love Me... Again

 

"W-What are you doing here?" MinJung asked as she stutter, wondering why is he here.

"I got an invitation" D.O. straightly said. "uuhhh..." words can't be expressed out of his mouth. There's an awkward atmosphere surrounding the two of them, but thanks to the waiter, they both were saved by the bell.

"Good evening, what can i get you started with? Drinks? Wine maybe?" the two looked at the waiter.

"Uuhhmm.. aren't we going to wait for anybody else?" D.O. stupidly asked.

"No sir. This dinner was booked especially for both of you by Mr. Do Seungsoo" the waiter answered leaving the two dumbfounded. "So... any drinks?" the waiter politely smiled.

"Champagne for me. The finest Champagne you have" D.O. stated then he looked at MinJung. "And also for her" he mentioned and MinJung looked at him.

"Okay. I will be right back with your drinks" the waiter bowed and smiled then leaving the couple.

"I can't believe he set this up" D.O. smiled foolishly.

"Your brother is one of a kind" MinJung stated avoiding eye contact building the awkwardness again. Until D.O. did an unexpected move.

"I missed you...."he said reaching and holding her hand from the table. "...so much" he tighten his grip on her hand and MinJung looked at him.

"I heard you will be the best man?" she tried to get into a wedding topic. "Why?"

"Don't you miss me?" D.O answered leaving the other dumbfounded. He caressed her hand and held tightly. "Baby..."

"Stop.. calling me.. that" MinJung said.

"Why?" D.O asked back with disappointment in his voice.

"I'm getting married to --"

"I know" he replied looking down letting go of the grip on her hand.

"Here's your drinks" the waiter came back breaking the atmosphere. "I'll be right back with your food"

"But we didn't order yet" MinJung uttered.

"Oh Mr. Do Seungsoo told us to serve you with our chef's choice dish for tonight. I'll be right back, Excuse me" the waiter bowed and took his leave.

"So basically my brother arranged this for the two of us" D.O. chuckled. "He's really something..." D.O shook his head in disbelief.

"He is..." MinJung smiled getting the attention of D.O. and had him staring at her. "What?" MinJung asked.

"You look beautiful" D.O said making MinJung looked away. "Are you shy?"

"Shy?! No I'm not!" MinJung slightly defended making the guy in front of her chuckle. "You're too much Do Kyungsoo" she glared at him.

"Here is your order" the waiter suddenly came distributing the chef's pasta's choice for the night. They both thanked the waiter before he leaves.

Both of them ate in silence with combination of stealing glances from one another. D.O smiled to himself when he caught MinJung for a few times. Same goes to MinJung. Who would've thought that the two of them would be together on Valentine's Day. As they were finishing the dinner, the waiter came bringing a envelope. He gave it to D.O. and MinJung then just smiled.

The two opened the letter with curiousity written in their face. When they read the letter, both of them had their eyes wide then both of them looked at each other with mouth gaping. Then both of them spoke at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is... UNBELIEVABLE"

 

 

 

 

A/N: So here is an update. very very late valentines update... i sincerely apologize for making you guys wait. Your authornim was so busy at work then I had my birthday and vacation in Texas at my Aunt's house. So.. yeah! Only one or two chapters left then this story will end. Once again, thank you!