026

Love Me... Again

Rays of sunlight hit D.O's eyes signalling it was already morning. He groaned and slightly opened his eyes looking at the clock on his side table, 6:50am. He sat up on his bed and noticed that he was on his winter pajamas.

 

"Ugghh... why does my head hurt so bad?" he rubbed his head and then a flashback came into him.

 

 --- Flashback ---

 

"I miss you .... MinJung"

 

 --- End of Flashback ---

 

He had his eye wide opened when he remembers that he kissed MinJung, but something was strange, if he went to MinJung last night, how come he is on his own bed?

 

 "I... must be dreaming...." D.O said and stood up to prepare fo school. He showered and dressed up into his uniform then he looked in the mirror. "Always good looking D.O" he proudly said then he remember again the scene where he kissed MinJung. He touched his lips. "Is it a dream? But why does her lips felt so real?" he asked himself.

 

 "D.O-yah!!! Are you gonna take a ride with me?!" Seungsoo shouted downstairs breaking D.O's thoughts.

 

 "I'll be down there Hyung!!" D.O. yelled back and brushed off his thoughts. He quickly picked his backpack and ran downstairs. Only to find Seungsoo waiting for him. He quickly went to the dining to drink some juice and grabbed a toast. He quickly went to the car garage and jumped in into his brother's car.

 

"What took you so long?" Seungsoo asked along the way.

 

 "Wae? I always take my time. Also, why are you driving me today?" D.O. took a bite of the toast he had in his mouth.

 

 "The driver had an emergency, so Appa allowed him to take a week vacation" Seungsoo replied but focusing on the road.

 

"A WEEK?!!! You mean you will be driving me to school for a week?!!! NO WAY!!!" D.O almost shouted.

 

"Well, what can you do? Or should I ask one of the guys to pick you up? Or MinJung?" Seungsoo glanced at him upon mentioning MinJung's name.

 

"Uhhh... No thank you!" D.O. said in his most annoying tone. "Uhhm.. Not MinJung. Give me a break!"

 

"Why? I thought you still care for her? Huh?" Seungsoo nagged.

 

 "Aish!!! Mwolla!!! You can't deny that she lied and!!!....." D.O suddenly stop as he remember what happen last night. "Hyung..." he simply called Seungsoo.

 

"Why?? Something wrong??" Seungsoo asked as he was still focused on his driving.

 

"Did... did I... Somehow left the house last night??" D.O asked caughting Seungsoo off guard. "I had this dream and it was weird. To make it short, I went to MinJung's mansion, found her, hugged her, asked her if i can stay the night there and I.... I kissed her" D.O. blurted out making Seungsoo stepped on the brakes.

 

"Red light.. Sorry" Seungsoo apologized. "So... I was wondering if it was a dream or was it real" D.O. asked in curiosity.

 

The light turned green and Seungsol stepped on the gas pedal. They were only 10 minutes away from the school. Once they got into the school gates, the fangirls surrounded the area and squeals can be heard. D.O. got off the car and thank his brother. Seungsoo rolled down the passenger side's window and watched his brother walked inside the school premises. He was about to leave when he spotted MinJung's car.

 

Seungsoo watched as MinJung got out of the car. She kept her head low as he went inside the premises of the school. Seungsoo noticed how students were whispering to each other as they were looking at her. He wanted to do something but he didn't. He noticed that MinJung stopped and he followed her gaze. She was staring at D.O's back, then Seungsoo felt guilty.

 

 --- Flashback --- 

 

"Oppa, please come and get D.O" MinJung whispered through the call.

 

"It's 2:30am MinJung. Let him stay---"

 

 "Please... I.. don't want him here for awhile"

 

"Arraso. I'll be there soon" Seungsoo hang up the call and sighed.

 

As soon as he reached MinJung's mansion, he rushed into her room only to find his brother sound asleep in MinJung's bed. They both carried him back to Seungsoo's car.

 

"Thanks Oppa" MinJung uttered.

 

"No problem. Mind asking you what happened?" Seungsoo asked and MinJung politely told him the whole story.

 

"--then he kissed me and told me he missed me" MinJung finished making Seungsoo's mouth open.

 

"Aren't you happy that h----"

 

"I am Oppa. But I don't want to hear him say that he was just confused" MinJung honestly answered. "He is a heavy sleeper, and I doubt that he might not remember what happen. If he does, he might just think of it as a dream"

 

"Please do me a favor Oppa" MinJung asked and Seungsoo looked at her. "Please don't tell him that it was real" she pleaded and Seungsoo nodded.

 

--- End of Flashback ---

 

 Seungsoo sighed as he remembered. He looked at MinJung then to his brother who was walking, nearing the entrance of corridors.

 

"Stupid Kyungsoo. It wasn't a dream... it was real"