3

Love Me... Again

"Are you crazy?! Letting that stupid girl pour that juice on you!!" D.O continued scolding YoungMin as they walked through the corridors aking their way in the classroom. His mouth was continuously running on how YoungMin should have reacted and blew Yura off. But he knows she won't do that, for that is considered being impolite for her. "Are you hearing me, huh? Or does it take time for you to process it in your mind, huh, YoungMin!" D.O yelled when she flinched a little bit. "What?! are you gonna stay still and just keep your mouth shut?" D.O sighed.

 

"T-Take me home" YoungMin opened as she held into D.O's arms. "Yours or mine?" he looked at her and she returned the gazed with a calm looked on it. "Arraso. I'll take you to my house" he said as he held her hand and instead of going in the classroom, they made way exiting the school, where the drivers are waiting for them. D.O knows that she doesn't want to go home with that state. It wasn't new to him that YoungMin would choose to stay with him in their house, she was lonely whenever she's home.

 

 

"Gomawo" YoungMin tells D.O. while they were inside the car sitting beside him.

 

"Kwaenchana? Jeongmahl Kwaenchana?" He asked her with a worried look. True, he is mean to her, but she was his most bestfriend out of all. He just can't take it whenever someone bullies her. She nods continously and D.O. grabbed her head making it lean to his shoulders. "Sleep. I'll just carry you if we arrive" .

 

The drive was rather longer than usual. With all the cars and workers who are getting off of work, the road was packed. He patted her head as if she was a little kid hugging her daddy. He looks at her and he can sigh. He won't forget the very first time that he promised himself to watch over her and promised himself that he will be beside her no matter what happen. It was rather frighterning for him to remember that moment, where he almost lost his bestfriend. Once they arrived his mansion, he carried YoungMin into his room. The servants already knew that something happened and they were already used to the two sleeping together. He lays her down and covers her with a blanket. He changed into his Pajamas and lied down beside her, her hair. Soon enough, he fell asleep.

 

 

"Kyungsoo..! Help me! Someone help me please!!" a 8 year old YoungMin screamed for help at the park as an unkown ahjusshi was taking her away while pointing a knife on her neck.

 

"Shut up! or i'll slash your neck!" the ahjusshi said.

 

"YoungMin!!" little D.O. saw the scene and tried to run to get her.

 

"Kyungsoo!! Help me.. Jebal.. Jebal.." she started crying.

 

"Put her down you crazy ahjusshi!! I'm gonna call the police!" D.O. said threatening the old man.

 

"Go ahead. Hahaha!!! As if they can do anything!" the old man laughed crazily.

 

Minutes later, the policemen came surrounding the park. It was a concern citizen who called them and reported the scene at the park. YoungMin's parents and cousins along with Do Family came. It was a long bargaining session before young YoungMin was released. The old man was arrested and was brough to jail. YoungMin was very teriffied and scared, that made her whole body shakes.

 

"YoungMin!" her parents ran to her and hugged her. She was crying so hard. Little Suho and Kai came and comforted her and hugged her.

 

"Kwaenchana YoungMin?" the parents of D.O asked her as they hug her. Seungsoo was there, standing behind his parents watching little YoungMin.

 

"Seungsoo Oppa" she called him and she ran to him and hugged him. Terrified. Sobbing so hard that Seungsoo can only rub her back so she'll calm down.

 

"K-Kyungsoo?" she asked as she dries her tears. Seungsoo pointed at the bench, where little D.O was sitting, with his head looking down in the grass.

 

"Kyungsoo!" she called him and ran to him as fast as she can. He turned around when suddenly she made a crushing hug on him.

 

"Kwaenchana YoungMin?" he asked as he hug her. She nods and cried as hard as she can hugging little D.O tightly. "Mianhe. I promise I'll stay by your side and never leave you" he said as he her hair.

 

 

D.O woke up terrified. HIs breathing was unstable with the nightmare. He looked at YoungMin who was sleeping peacefully and smiled a little bit. He is very thankful that she was still there, beside him. He tucked himself again under the covers and brough YoungMin near him. He places her head into his arms. YoungMin automatically wrapped her arms around D.O's waist and burried her head in his chest.

 

"Kyungsoo..."

 

"Shhh.. Sleep..."

 

"Don't leave me"

 

"I won't. I never will"