037

Love Me... Again

"Jeez... our training recently are killing me. Why do we need to practice the dance steps over again?" Sehun complained as he lied down, full of sweat on the bare wooden floor.

 

It was in the middle of December and only a few days away from Christmas, but here they are, inside the practice room, rehearsing the teaser steps over again. Kai was the one who was really exhausted, since it was planned that he will be having more teasers than the others, so he was practicing twice harder than before. The vocal line, mainly consist of Suho, Baekhyun and D.O. were in a separate room rehearsing the song, especially Baekhyun and D.O. who was informed to be the first two members to show their vocal capacity.

 

5 of them were in the company, and Chanyeol, where he is? Well, Chanyeol is with MinJung. She called him asking for some help to buy some food for the 6 of them. Nobody knows that MinJung and D.O are dating. They tend to keep it a secret, well that is if Chanyeol won't be too close to MinJung knowing how D.O. gets easily jealous of the two. The two arrived at the company almost 11 at night and went ahead into the two maknaes practice room.

 

"Jongin! Sehun!" the two stopped on their tracks when they saw MinJung.

 

"Noona!" they rushed to her crashing her into a hug. Chanyeol followed behind and smiled at the scene. "Were you with Chanyeol Hyung?" Sehun asked.

 

"Neh... I called him to help.me buy food for you guys" she said as she gestured to Chanyeol who was taking the food out of the plastic bag.

 

"Go ahead. I've bought bubble tea too. Get yours" she told the two maknaes who excitedly walked to Chanyeol leaving MinJung smiling by herself.

 

 Just as if on cue, the remaining three entered the practice room and saw MinJung and greeted her with a warm hug. Her boyfriend, D.O, entered last and saw the unwanted scene. He looked at MinJung with a jealous glare and she just smile, thinking how happy she is seeing him getting jealous. He went straight towards the others, and MinJung has been trying to resist of hugging him.

 

"D.O.-yah, here..." Chanyeol handed him a bowl of Jajangmyeon. "MinJung bought it" he said as the other gladly took it and looked to his girlfriend mouthing a thank you.

 

"MinJung-ah! Come here Eat with us!" Chanyeol said as he held her wrist and drag her nearly at the corner table.

 

"Gomawo Noona!" the maknaes said together as they munch on their food.

 

"MinJung-ah..." Baekhyun called her as he chewed her food loudly. "Thanks for the food. You're an angel. You should've known how hungry we are" he said smiling.

 

"It's late already. Why aren't you even sleeping?" Suho asked earning a "ayyye" from the maknaes.

 

"Just... I wanted to see where you guys are being trained" she said taking a bite from her sandwich that left a mayonnaise stain in the corner of her lips.

 

"You could've come in the morning" Suho.answered as he noticed the mayonnaise and pointed it to MinJung. She tried to wipe it but then Chanyeol was so fast on doing it.

 

"Why are you so careless on eating?" he said after wiping it. D.O. stared, wide eyed with what happen. He frowned his eyebrows and annoyingly mixed the noodles with the sauce.

 

"Yah Hyung. Gwaenchana?" Kai asked when he saw what was the elder doing. Despite of the concern, Kai still receive a death glare that made him.mind his own food.

 

D.O. looked at MinJung, who was sitting beside Chanyeol, smiling, and there he is, sitting beside Baekhyun who was between him and MinJung. He cursed mentally on how he should've took Baekhyun's spot earlier. He just eats quietly but then still takes a glance of MinJung. He couldn't control or bare to see his own girlfriend having a good time talking with the others. He put his boel down with a loud sound making them look at him.

 

"Yah MinJung! Are you completely ignoring me?!" he asked with a angry tone.

 

"Mwo?" she looked at her furious boyfriend, seeing how cute he is getting mad.

 

"You Park Chanyeol. Are you having a good time flirting with her?" he asked, his hand forming a fist.

 

"Me? Oh. I guess. Haha" Chanyeol answered scratching his head.

 

"Yah. What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked tapping D.O's shoulder and to be shoved by the other.

 

D.O. stood up, went to MinJung and grabbed her shoulders to stand her up. He was dragging her almost out of the room when MinJung stopped and shoved his hands away.

 

"Yah D.O. What's wrong with you. I'm still eating!" she said and the other turned. "You are going with me. No questions asked" he said and tried to grab her hand.

 

The other 5 members watched the two in entertainment. Well, they smell something fishy so they just let the two argue in front of them. They love how they were completely invisible by the arguing couple.

 

 "I'm not done eating. So no. I am not going with you" MinJung argued. "Aish!!!!" D.O. messed with his hair. "Wae?! Tell me why first!" MinJung asked raising her tone.

 

"Did you just raised your tone at me?!" D.O. argued. "You completely ignored me the whole time and keep on flirting with that giant giraffe!" D.O. pointed at Chanyeol who pointed at himself acting innocent.

 

"Giraffes are giants and tall already. You cannot say giant giraffe at the same time!" MinJung answered back. "And so what? We were just talking. Not my problem if you are sitting a spot away from me" she crossed her arms.

 

"Well Baekhyun took that spot. You could've seated beside me but you let that giraffe dragged you beside him!" he snorted back.

 

"Don't care. I'm going back to where I am sitting and will continue muching on my food" she turned around walking towards the others.

 

"KIM MINJUNG!!!" D.O. yelled her full name making her stop.

 

"DO KYUNGSOO!!" She turned and yelled his full name.

 

"WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME?!"

 

"I AM NOT!"

 

"YES YOU DO! YOU KEPT ON ARGUING WITH ME TOO!"

 

"WELL YOU STARTED IT!"

 

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!!"

 

"JINJA! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IGNORED ME WHEN YOU ENTERED THE ROOM!"

 

"WELL YOU ARE BEING CLOSE TO BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL AND EVERYBODY! HUGGING THEM LIKE CRAZY!"

 

"Uhhh... Guys..." Baekhyun tried to stop them.

 

"THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS! ARE YOU JEALOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

 

"YES!!!! I AM JEALOUS!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS CAUSE YOU! KIM MINJUNG! IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" D.O. frustrated blurted out.

 

The other 5 guys inside looked at the couple. Sehun choked in his bubble tea while Kai's mout was hanging open. Baekhyun stared at them with a blank expression while Chanyeol looked shocked and was hurt at the same time. Suho, just smiled knowing that the two might really end up being in a relationship.

 

"You Two!!" Baekhyun stood up and pointed at the arguing couple. "When did you!"

 

MinJung sighed and D.O. was shocked with himself blurting out the truth. He held MinJung's hand and they both turned into the direction of the others. He heavily sighed knowing it was his fault.

 

"So... since when?" Suho calmly asked while continued his eating.

 

"Uhm... a week ago" MinJung shyly admitted.

 

"Jeongmahl Noona? Hyung?!" Sehun excitedly asked and the two nodded. "See!! I told you Kai! I won!"

 

"Aish... Fine!" Kai coldly said.

 

"Wait.. don't tell me you maknaes..."

 

"We didn't really bet. Just for fun. Kai said you two won't be together but then I said someday you two will go on a date. And that someday came!" Sehun happily raised his two hands in celebrating.

 

"Well... Congratulations!" Chanyeol stood up. "D.O.-yah... MinJung-ah... Congrats!" he said smiling and almost walked towards MinJung to hug her but D.O. stopped him.

 

"She's MY girlfriend" he glared.

 

"Okay Okay" Chanyeol raised his hands in surrender. "Jeez... didn't know you're possesive"

 

"Psh.. he was always possesive with her" Baekhyun said grinning.

 

"YAH!!!!" D.O. yelled and came chasing Baekhyun.

 

They all watch the two boys running around the room. MinJung suddenly glanced over Suho and her cousin mouthed a congratulations and she returned it with a smile.