040

Love Me... Again

 

"Yah Ahjusshi!!! Please stop the car!" MinJung kept on yelling at the Do's driver but she kept on being ignored. Soon she just gave up and pouted as she slightly kicked the chair in front of her.
 
Not knowing, the car suddenly stopped and the driver opened the door for her. She stepped out only to be welcomed by the entrance of the amusement park. The driver gestured for her to go inside and she did. The lights were turning on as she passed by and she was totally amazed by it. She doesn't know where she is really heading until she stopped in front of the entrance of the ferris wheel and she stared at it.
 
"Want to ride it?" a voice asked and she turned her head on the side only to be welcomed to the familiar figure that she have been hating for quite sometime since that afternoon.
 
"Kyungsoo..."
 
"Wae?? If you keep on staring at me I might melt" D.O. said grinning.
 
"What are you... How did you..." she wasn't able to finish her sentence as the other intertwined their fingers together.
 
"I have a date with you remember?" he smiled. "Come on. You might freeze to death here"
 
"Pssh.. Said the man who is known to weak in cold weather too" she jokingly pulled her hand away but the other tightened his grip.
 
"Na-uh... you won't get away" he said as he pulled her towards the ferris wheel booth and let her go inside first before him and the employee closed the door for them.
 
 
As it goes, MinJung was amazed at how high it can go and she enjoyed the view at the bottom, seeing all the rides in the amusement park. She was sitting beside the window and suddenly she felt a hand holding hers.
 
"Do you like it?" D.O. asked and she just nod and he smiled in satisfaction. "Are you mad?"
 
"Yes" she turned her head towards him giving a death glare. "But not anymore...." she smiled as she .
 
"Mianhe" he uttered giving an apology look and the other shook her head. "Seungsoo Hyung helped me with this"
 
"I can see that. He literally dragged me all the way outside and pushed me inside the car" she saif frowning. "You and him are so alike sometimes, just that he is much gentler than you are"
 
"MWO?! Yah! Are you saying I am rough bow towards you?" he asked in disbelief and she nodded. "Aish Jinja. Yah!! If you think hyung is much gentler than me then go ahead and be his girlfriend!" he said in anger and the other grinned.
 
"You want me to?" she asked. "Well, i think that's fine with me. Since the two of you are so look alike then maybe i can think of you as him and maybe i can just really fall in love with him and get mar---"
 
"YAH!!" D.O yelled at her. "how can you do that to me?! ANDWAE! SHIRO!!" he said slightly flicking MinJung's forehead.
 
"Yah! That hurts!" she whined at him but then froze in her seat when D.O. grab her forehead and planted a sweet kiss.
 
"Does it still hurt?" D.O asked as he pulled away and MinJung shook her head. "That's really light flicking, and you still got hurt. You're so weak" he .
 
"Wow. Thanks Mr. Small-but-really-strong-when-hitting-people" she answered in sarcasm and D.O. just smiled when she played along.
 
She gently layed her head in his shoulders as she was still looking outside. D.O. wrapped her arm around her shoulder to scoot her close, to keep her warm, just in case she feels cold. MinJung smiled at the thought of how sweet he is now to her.
 
D.O. secretly glanced to see only about three minutea left before Christmas. He gently pulled away and turned MinJung's body towards him, as the other gave a confusing look. He reached inside the pockets of his jacket and fumbled with the box inside before pulling it out. MinJung had her eyes wide with the sight.
 
"Yah Kyungsoo..."
 
"Relax..." he said as he opened the rectangular box and inside was a necklace with a pendant ring on it. "Turned around" he gestured and she did and he placed the necklace around her neck and turned her again to face him. "You like it?"
 
"Hhmm.." she nodded and played with the ring and noticed that it has engrave name on it. "KyungMin??" she uttered and D.O. smiled.
 
"Kyungsoo and MinJung" he said. "Kim MinJung..." he called to gain her attention.
 
"Do Kyungsoo..." she smiled as she mentioned his name.
 
"It might be a simple gift and it might not be around your finger yet, but that ring is a sign that me and you are together now. I want you to wear it so you will always be reminded to I, Do Kyungsoo, loved you as YOU, Kim MinJung" he said as he her hair.
 
"Remember, i will always be here for you, not only as your best friend but also as your boyfriend. We might not have started on the right path or right way of being together, but i want you to know that i love you and i will always do" he said as he notice some tears forming in MinJung's eye.
 
"Kyungsoo...." she don't even know what to say to him. He grabbed her face and slowly planted a kiss on her lips. The sweet kiss lasted for a few minutes and D.O. pulled away and cherished her face.
 
 
 
 
"Merry Christmas Kim MinJung"
 
 
 
 
"Merry Christmas Do Kyungsoo. Saranghae"
 
 
 
 
"Nado Saranghae Kim MinJung"