048

Love Me... Again

"WWHHHAAAA!!!!" Tao screamed as he was pushed down while skiing down riding a skiing boat (just imagine what they did from EXO showtime episode 10. LoL). The members, especially Chen laughed at him. It was past 9 oclock at night but they were all still up. They were right the mini skiing place just behind the penthouse. (The perks of being rich. LoL)

 

"YAH!!! That's not fair!!!" Tao whined from the other end. "NOOOOOONA!!!!!" he whined and the members burst out laughing.

 

"Okay. Ready guys?" Chen asked and the members did a fighting pose and pushed themselves down.

 

MinJung watched them play with a genuine smile on her face. Even D.O., who was being moody before, is now playing like a little kid, leaving MinJung wondering that if it was the effect of their sudden break up years ago. Neither did she know, one member didn't join them, and since they were a whole lot of boys, she didn't even notice.

 

"Aren't you gonna join them?" she turned around and found the tall guy grinning at her.

 

"Chanyeol" she smiled as the other sat down with her on the balcony, watching the members.

 

"You still don't do skiing?" the taller asked and she shook her head. "Still the same MinJung" he smiled.

 

"How are you?" MinJung asked and Chanyeol did a thumbs up.

 

"I'm doing great! I'm the great Park Chanyeol!" he said putting his hands like flying.

 

"Yeah right" she scoffed and looked at the members, who are now throwing snows at each other. "He changed, didn't he?"

 

"Hhmm??" Chanyeol turned his head looking at the members. "D.O.?" he asked and the other nodded. "He did. He went from being a bad boy from school to a total squishy" Chanyeol laughed.

 

"But he still hits us" Chanyeol added, making the other raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"He does?" MinJung asked in curiousity and the other nodded. "Even Jongin?"

 

"Hhhmmm" he nodded. "Even scolding the other. But they're close, that even fans go crazy when they see skinship between the two. Well who will not? Jeez.. At first I thought your precious cousin dark skin Kai is falling for D.O. The way he looked at him, really. And D.O. too, they seem to be inlove that made sometimes wonder of they turned to be g----" Chanyeol stopped when he sensed that MinJung was eyeing him, Glaring to be exact.

 

"YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!" MinJung suddenly yelled in anger, that caught the members attention.

 

"MinJung-ah... Mi-Mianhe" Chanyeol nervously laughed and stood up.slowly but too.late as MinJung was now slapping his back and chasing him.

 

"Aigooo... what did Channie did this time?" Baekhyun laughed.

 

"I never seen Noona like that" Kai added.

 

"That's new" Suho added. "Oh well, i think that giant said something" he laughed a little bit.

 

D.O. was watching the two with the situation they were in. He felt jealousy towards the tall guy. Hell he always does when it comes to Chanyeol, knowing that the giant liked MinJung before. His focused was soon broken when a snow ball landed on his head.

 

"Hahaha! Hahaha! Ha! Ha! Ha.. Ha" Tao was laughing hard then suddenly lowered when he saw the shorter glaring at him.

 

"You Kung Fu! Come here!! This is my favorite beanie!!" D.O. said as he gathered a snow ball in his hands and chased the panda maknae.

 

The two scenarios lasted only a few minutes before they all grew tired and decided to go back inside to warm up and rest.

 

They were all washed up, in their pajamas, ready to go to dreamland, as they were all tired. Kai went to MinJung's room, to have his hair dried, and then bid goodnight. It was past 11 when they all in their room. MinJung was sitting down in front of the window when D.O. appeared from the bathroom, all dressed in pajamas.

 

He saw the other looking at the sky and didn't even moved an inch so he decided to approach the other.

 

"I can see you" MinJung spoke and turning around. She looked at D.O. who was wearing a checkered plaid pajamas and a black long sleeve.

 

"Why aren't you in bed? It's late" D.O. said approaching her. "Come on" he grab her hand and dragged her in bed. "Sleep" he said as he climbed the bed and covered himself in blankets.

"I can't" MinJung spoke and D.O. opened his eyes and turned to MinJung.

 

"Come here" he grab her and suddenly pulled her down covering her with blankets. "Sleep. I'm here"

 

Another memory builds up again

This winter, it’s even more special, Christmas tree

 

After going around the earth a few times, I met you again

Only you held me so warmly

 

A white snow that resembles you falls

It builds up cozily

And disappears like snow melting in the cold winter

 

He finished singing then he noticed her, all cuddled up to him and was breathing steadily. He smiled, knowing she fell asleep with him, singing.

 

"I finally found you after searching for a long time. I love you, MinJung" D.O. quietly whispered as he peck her lips then tightly hugged her.

 

 

 

 

'I love you too, Kyungsoo'

 

 

 

A/N: So guess who was pretending to sleep! LoL! MinJung-ah!!! Why pretend? Just kiss him back!! LoL!