059

Love Me... Again

 

Only two days left before D.O's birthday, and four days before Kai's. The fans were preparing for the two member's birthday and specially that 'KaiSoo' day that they were celebrating. MinJung was now back to Korea for good, after arranging all the paperworks that she needed for her transfer from her school in America to her new school in Korea.

 

It's not that been long since MinJung and D.O. got (secretly) engaged. Both of them are the ones who knows. Even though they urged to tell the EXO members, they were hesitating since they know the maknaes are talkative enough to say they were engaged. All they know is that D.O. proposed, but nobody knows that MinJung said YES.

 

On the other hand, the members were still anxious of what MinJung answer was, but because they were scared to ask D.O., they kept the question within them. They were oblivious of the marriage between Seungsoo and MinJung, that somehow they still wonder how D.O. managed to be calm, but neither of them know, that the calmness he had, will soon turn to a panic one.

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS:

 

ELDEST SON OF DO FAMILY, DO SEUNGSOO, WHO IS KNOWN AS EXO'S D.O OLDER BROTHER, SOON WILL MARRY SOON. WHO IS THIS LUCKY GIRL?

 

'The eldest son of the Do Family, Do Seungsoo, announces that he will soon marry someone. After a press conference pertaining to being the heir of the family, a media asked him if he have someone in life, everybody was expecting a simple yes or no from the latter, but he then answered:

 

"I guess everyone here should know. I am marrying someone" Seungsoo said as he smiled.

 

Questions of who was the lucky girl and how the two met and how long have they been dating were all ignored by him. He simply smiled, thanked the press people, bowed as a respect and exited his way out.

 

Everyone seems to be intrigued about the girl who catches this handsome guy's heart. Would it be possible that his brother, Exo's D.O., knows who the lucky girl is?

 

Congratulations to Do Seungsoo and to the lucky girl!'

 

 

Baekhyun read the article online in his phone. Everyone was inside the van, on their way home from Spain, when he decided to check some news. Everyone was bewildered with the sudden action of Seungsoo, especially D.O. He mentally cursed his brother. Now, even D.O. might be still hot from the eyes of the media, knowing they will question him. D.O. asked the driver to bring him home to the Do's residence and they all agreed with him.

 

Almost dinner time when they reached the house. D.O. entered ignoring the maids greeting and searched for his parents and Seungsoo as soon as he came. He then found them in his dad's (home) office but neither do him expected another person to be there.

 

"Oh Kyungsoo..." his family members greeted him and he bowed but only focusing on one person.

 

'MinJung...' he sent her a worried look and she kept her head down. Seunsoo noticed it so he gently wrapped an arm around her waist.

 

"Take a seat dear. We were just discussing something about the wedding" Mrs. Do said and he did take a sit.

 

"What's with the sudden announcement?" D.O. asked Seungsoo as soon as he settled.

 

"Hhmm? OH. Just... so everybody knows i'm marrying" Seungsoo said emphasizing the word KNOWS.

 

"Is it necessary?" D.O. retorted back glaring a little bit to his brother.

 

"Well, it will be happening soon, so we decided to tell the media" Seungsoo now released his arm around MinJung's waist and grabbed the cup of tea.

 

"The media will have their eyes on me now, asking me who is the.lucky girl" D.O. annoyingly said.

 

"Isn't their eyes were on you lately because of a post?" Seungsoo answered back leaving him wondering.

 

"Bworago?"

 

"That post about Girls Day Sojin's nails. Saying she love DO. Isn't it you? After all, you two were rumored to be dating for the past year" Seungsoo explained bewildering D.O. and MinJung looked at the other.

 

"That's... That's not even true" D.O. said as if he was explaining to MinJung.

 

"She is a noona, but we know nowadays, age doesn't matter dear. If you two are really dating just ----" Mrs. Do was cut when D.O. answered with an unpleasant voice.

 

"I told you I am not dating her!" D.O. raised his tone.

 

"Don't you dare raised your voice to Umma" Seungsoo threatened him.

 

"Mianhe" D.O. relaxed a bit. "I'm tired. I guess... I will go back to the dorm. The members are waiting outside" he said. 

 

D.O. stood up and bowed to his parents then he took a glance of MinJung, who was now, had a blank expression on her face. He exited and went straight to the van. He asked the members if they can go to MinJung's house before they go back to the dorm and they agreed, as always.

 

They fell asleep waiting inside the van, while D.O. was wide awake waiting for her to come back. After a while, he had the glance of her walking inside the premises of the house then he hurriedly walked outside the van and grabbed her arm.

 

"MinJung!" he said and the other looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"I.. I really am not dating her. Just.. that was just rumours. I don't even know why and where did they got that idea. I promise! I never dated anyone when you were gone! I only love you.. only you. Believe me." he explained not even giving the other a chance to speak.

 

"I believe you" MinJung smiled and she softly released her arm to his holding. "You even explained without asking me first, you're funny" she brushed his bangs away from his forehead.

 

"But... your expression" he reasoned out.

 

"I just can't believe Seungsoo was the one who brought that up" she chuckled then she felt him hugging her.

 

"Thank you MinJung" D.O. said as he leaned his chin on her shoulder.

 

"You're welcome.... Baby" she shyly uttered and he pulled away.

 

"Baby?" he questioned then grinned.

 

"I just find it weird that we call each others name now that we are enga----" she was cut when D.O. catched her lips gently then he pulled away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too, Baby"