033

Love Me... Again

"Where the heck is Kai?! He said he'll be here in school before 7:30 so i can review with him" Sehun said in an annoyed tone.

 

The 5 of them were already in school. Early than usual indeed. What shocked the others was when Suho came without Kai. He told the others he was nowhere to be found in the house and he left with the driver, so Suho needed to ask another person in his house to drive him to school.

 

"I wonder where he went early in the morning. Considering that today is Friday, I am aware that he cannot just skip school like that" Baekhyun said.

 

They were inside the Student Body Office, or what they most wanted to call as their hang out place. They tried contacting Kai but it was always forwarded into his voicemail. Suho is now reaching his limit. The others noticed it so they tried calling Kai but stil no luck. Around 7:40am, the door in their office opened and two figures came in; Kai and MinJung. Both of them looked at the other 5 with their confused look.

 

"So you were with MinJung all this time?!!" Suho yelled making Kai flinched on his spot.

 

"Good morning to you too" MinJung spoke and pulled Kai's hand and gestured him to sit down beside Sehun. "It's early to yell at your brother"

 

"You didn't even call or left a message to let us know your whereabouts! What have gotten into you, huh?!!" Suho continously to lectured his brother. "And you little missy! You should've called us letting us know that HE (Suho pointed to Kai) is with you!" Suho's voice can be heard for sure from the outside of the room but he doesn't care. Without him knowing, Kai was looking at him with a wide eyes because of the hand gesture that he just did.

 

"You don't have to point a finger to Jongin" MinJung defended. "The mere fact that Jongin's with me should settle the issue of him missing early in the morning. You should be more thankful Jongin's safe" MinJung turned around headed to the door.

 

"Good luck with the exams" MinJung exited the room leaving the boys by themselves. All were looking at Kai and the younger were pleading a sorry look only to be left when the others stood up to go the their prosprective rooms.

 

 

It was the last exam before winter break. The students were looking at their own test papers with frowing eyebrows plastered on their faces. At the corner back, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were seriously answering their test papers while D.O. was so relaxed in his seat. He glanced at MinJung and saw that she was leaning her head in the window with her paper turned over as a sign that she finished answering her tests. A few more minutes, their teacher told them to pass their papers and everybody did with some groaned.

 

"I really hate taking the exams" Baekhyun said turning around. "To see the two of you so relaxed means you never did sweat on answering those questions!" He chirped.

 

"Baekhyun, you know they're both smart" Chanyeol said..D.O and MinJung looked so uninterested with what the two were saying. 

 

"Yah!! We're talking to both of you!" Baekhyun raised his tone onlu to make him look dumb with what MinJung said.

 

"Do you want to sing?" MinJung asked Baekhyun. "Along with D.O.? she asked once again gaining the other's attention.

 

"Uhhmm... why me?? I mean.."

 

"I just thought yours and D.O's voice might fit in the song, well... I might ask Suho Oppa" MinJung said never leaving the sight outside.

 

"Did you finish writing it??" Chanyeol asked. "I mean... what's the title?"

 

"It's in my house. So if you want to know it then maybe you wanna come to my house" MinJung answered.

 

"Jongin knows?" D.O. asked but MinJung never took of her eyes outside.

 

"He does. I'll go home with him after school. You guys can just follow" She answered.

 

"Okay! Let's go together, D.O" Baekhyun said just earning a nod from the other.

 

 

'What kind of song could it be?' D.O. thought as he took out his books to review for the next test.