047

Love Me... Again

"Yehet!!! Ohorat!!!" Sehun skipped walking out excitement as the van.

 

Yes. THEY. It was supposed to be a date between MinJung and D.O., but since the group were asked to go bacl to Korea the next day, so MinJung decided why not go on a trip, or rather, sight seeing with the whole group. Annoyed as he can be, but D.O. can never refused. So here he is, stuck inside the van, waiting for the members to get out of the van, just because he was sitting at the very back, with MinJung.

 

"Noona, Kaja!" Kai said pulling MinJung hands and helping her to get out.

 

"Whoa!!" Tao and the other EXO-M members exclaimed, as they were getting inside a penthouse.

 

"Who's penthouse is this?" Chen asked.

 

"The Kim's" Chanyeol said as he pulled his luggage in.

 

"BWO?!!" the 4 asked in shocked and the K members just chuckled.

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Lake Tahoe!" one of the middle age woman bowed.

 

"Mrs. Jung!" MinJung smiled and kind of ran and hugged the lady.

 

"Aigoo... always pretty" Mrs. Jung said.

 

"Thank you imo" she smiled. "Hongmin and Hyungbin wasn't able to tag along"

 

"Kwaenchana. They called me.already... But... who are them?" Mrs. Jung pointed at the boys.

 

"Oh. They are Exo, Imo" she said. "Jja... Let me introduce them" she said as she pointed the members one by one.

 

 

"---and this is Ka-- I mean Jongin" she said as she went ahead and half hugged Kai.

 

"Then Sehun---" she patted his back.

 

"and who is that one last cute and handsome guy?" Mrs. Jung pointed behind Sehun.

 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo-imnida" D.O politely introduced himself.

 

"Omo" Mrs. Jung gasped then smiled.

 

"Imo... please show them the rooms" she asked her and Mrs. Jung nodded telling the members to follow her.

 

"Uuhh... you can room with me" MinJung stepped in front of D.O. who was ready to follow Mrs. Jung. and the shorter guy just nodded and followed MinJung.

 

Once they were settled, it was in the early evening already and dinner was soon approaching. Mrs. Jung cooked and set the table when D.O. went across the table.

 

"Imo... need help?" he offered.

 

"Aniya. Just sit down and relax" the lady smile. She glanced at the living room, where the members sitted near the fireplace. "So you are Kyungsoo..."

 

"Ahh.. Neh" he shyly said. "But... do you know me??"

 

"Aniya... I heard a lot about you from my son"

 

"Son?? Neugu??"

 

"Hyungbin... he's talkative enough to blabber things he's not supposed to" she gave an apologetic smile.

 

"Were you here to take her back?" Mrs. Jung asked, referring to MinJung.

 

"Hhmm?" D.O. hummed. "MinJung?? Aniya Imo... it's just---"

 

"She misses her cousins... She misses you too" she said then stared at D.O. "She might seem that she became a cold girl, but she's not. She might be strong outside, but inside she is not. I still remember when she came straight here from Korea, she almost did not let anybody talk to her. She was always locking herself up, crying while watching all of you in the tv, especially whenever the camera focuses on you, dear" she smiled at him.

 

"Did... did she had a hard time?" D.O. asked feeling guilty.

 

"Hhmm.. She did. Like every girl does when their love ones break their heart. She loves you. She always did" she told honestly and then MinJung came.

 

"Imo... dinner's ready?" MinJung asked and Mrs. Jung nodded. "Jongin-ah! Guys! Dinner time" she happily called them. When she turned, she found D.O. looking at her, and unknowingly, she gave him a warm smile.

 

 

D.O. gladly accepted it and returned a smile, and he thought one thing to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get you back, and I will never let you again.... never"