067

Love Me... Again

MinJung was busy finishing her final year in her medical field course while Seungsoo was busy helping with the company. The set date for their wedding was still tentative since Seungsoo wanted to have his brother's size measurement for the Tuxedo that he will use for the wedding. He is the chosen BEST MAN and D.O. just don't know how to freaking say NO.

EXO were currently busy with the practices of their upcoming new album, not to mention the upcoming second concert. They never did get enough rest and was always busy. However, Valentines was around the corner but D.O. guess he won't be having a valentine date again. As he sat down on the wooden floor in their practice room, a heavy sigh escaped his lips.

His attention was gazed to the entrance of the door when he heard Kai yelling his name while running through the hallway. Once the younger entered, he was catching his breath from running.

"Hyung... I... have... something... for ... you..." Kai said while he was on the procedure of catching his breath and he handed a small envelope to D.O. The older opened it as soon as he got it.

"Dinner tonight in your favorite italian restaurant @ 9:00 PM. Don't be late " D.O. read the letter as the members listened attentively. "Dress nicely!" he chuckled at the last part.

"Who sent that Kai?" Chanyeol asked.

"It was D.O. Hyung's driver" Kai said as he regained his breath.

"Who was it from?" Suho curiously asked.

"Seungsoo Hyung" D.O uttered as he closed the letter Nd put it back inside the envelope.

"So are you gonna go?" Baekhyun asked raising an eyebrow on the other and the members waited for D.O's answer. The doe-eyed boy just stared at them.

 

 

---MinJung's House---

"Agasshi, Seungsoo Deoronim called. He said you have to attend a dinner tonight at 9:00PM at your favorite italian restaurant" the maid said gaining MinJung's attention and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?"

"I am not sure too Agasshi. Seungsoo Deoronim said to tell you if you can dress nicely" the maid said and MinJung just nodded and signalled for the maid to leave.

MinJung decided to go upstairs and see what she can wear to the said dinner. She can never predict Seungsoo. Since she was so busy in her studies, she let him decide with the upcoming wedding, but dinner for valentine's day, she wasn't expecting one for she knows Seungsoo had told her that he will be busy with the company.

"You're weird sometimes Seungsoo Oppa" she mummbled under her breath while she was looking for what kind of dress she would wear.

 

---Restaurant---

MinJung entered the restaurant and was welcomed with only a few was inside. A server went to her and guided her to the back of the restaurant. Maybe they were expecting her to come. As soon as she was at a private place inside the restaurant the server smiled and bowed and took her leave. She roamed around the place and decided to take a sit. 8:50PM. She still have 10minutes.

"I think i came too early" she mummbled as she sat down. She took her phone out and decided to scroll some videos in Youtube. She typed one group name on the search engine, EXO.

Videos popped out and she smiled with the thoughts of how famous they really are. She played a few music videos. She finally played What Is Love of EXO-K and her eyes was stucked in the screen that she didn't even notice someone passed by her and sat down in front of her.

She smiled when D.O's second verse came up. She never ges tired of listening to his voice. She was in her dreamland when a voice brought her to reality. When she looked up, she never expect that the only person she thought of being with on this special day is in front of her.

 

 

"You look like a creep smiling on my video like that" He uttered and he smiled.

 


"Kyungsoo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Valentines Baby"