022

Love Me... Again

"D.O, let's talk" Seungsoo followed his brother as he goes upstairs to his room. D.O was ignoring Seungsoo and Suho. He can't believe that his own brother lied to him.

 

"Listen to me!" Seungsoo raised his tone as he grabbed the younger's hand.

 

"NO!!" D.O yelled. "I don't have time to listen to you nor to Suho Hyung!"

 

"Just hear us out. Hear me out" Seungsoo sounded like begging.

 

"For what? Are you gonna lie again?! Isn't that enough of lying. I'm your brother, HYUNG!!" D.O raised his tone as he looked to his brother with an anger filled eyes.

 

"I know! I am deeply sorry! You just don't know how my guilt is eating me up" Seungsoo tried to explain but D.O just scoffed and went inside his room.

 

"Let him be first hyung" Suho showed up and put a hand on the older's shoulder. "Kai too, I'm having hard time explaining to him. I bet he feel betrayed too" Suho sighed.

 

"Are we ripping what we sow Junmyeon?" Seungsoo looked at him helplessly. "I feel like everything we did for her went to waste"

 

"I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't know she's gonna do that" Suho answered in honesty.

 

"Suho Hyung!" Baekhyun showed up and in a hurry gesture.

 

"Baekhyun, why?"

 

"K-Kai... Kai is uncontrollable. He said he's gonna go to YoungM--- I mean MinJung" Baekhyun was catching his breath. Suho run as fast as he can outside and there hew saw his younger brother going in the car.

 

"Jongin!! Jongin!! Get out of the car!!" Suho yelled as Kai started the engine.

 

"You cannot stop me Hyung!! I'm gonna go to Noona and ask her why!" Kai yelled inside the car and soon drove off.

 

"This is bad!" Suho messed his hair.

 

"Get in!" Seungsoo yelled as he was inside the car. Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun got inside and chased Kai's vehicle.

 

Luckily, they know that he is only going to MinJung's mansion, so they don't have to worry where he should be, however, his behavior might throw him off and he might really lose himself in front of MinJung because of anger. As soon as they reached the mansion, they all rushed inside only to find Kai standing in front of Chanyeol and MinJung, who was behind Chanyeol.

 

"Jongin calm down" Chanyeol said.

 

"Who give you the right to call me by my name?" Kai gritted his teeth in anger. "Why Noona? WHY?!!"

 

"JONGIN!!" Suho yelled his name and went near him grabbing him away from Chanyeol and MinJung.

 

"Let go of me!" Kai struggled. "Calm down first and let us explain!!" Suho raised his tone making the other calm down.

 

"We did it for everybody. To make all of you happy. Don't you know that?" Suho explained.

 

"But why Hyung? Why would you hide it from us?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"It was a deal from me, my Appa, MinJung'a parents, herself and Seungsoo. We promised not to tell anybody whatever happens" Suho.said in a low voice.

 

"YoungMin and MinJung is very different from each other" Seungsoo butted in. "Atleast you Kai, Suho treated you as his full blooded brother though you're not"

 

"What do you mean?" Kai asked.

 

"Aren't MinJung and YoungMin Noona be treated equally? They're twins" Sehun asked earning a shaking NO from Suho and Seungsoo.

 

"Chanyeol, you know right??" Suho turned and asked the tall guy.

 

"Yeh. I knew the differences between YoungMin and MinJung and how they treated her. I was 6 when they introduces me to YoungMin but she hated me along with D.O, then there was MinJung, so nice to me" Chanyeol said making MinJung stepped out from behind him and looked at him.

 

"When I came back from the States, I was 10 years old, D.O continously bullied me, but one of the twin came and helped me. I thought it was MinJung, but then she said she was YoungMin, but I continued doubting it, so at the end, the truth came out and it was really MinJung and not YoungMin" Chanyeol answered smiling.

 

"Both twins are nice, but YoungMin was a spoiled brat. She gets everything she wants, even D.O's attention. The family treated YoungMin like princess and MinJung was often stepped aside. For them, YoungMin was better than MinJung" Seungsoo explained.

 

"So that's why you agreed Noona?" Kai asked with a calm voice now.

 

"It was never my intention to lie or to deceive anybody. It's just that, for once I wanted to feel like people wanted me, that they all like me" she answered honestly. "But importantly, I did it for the real YoungMin, for the sake of Kyungsoo"

 

"Why??" Baekhyun asked.

 

"The day before she died, she told me to take care of myself and Kyungsoo. And the night that I was in the hospital, he thought I was YoungMin, and you all know that I agreed to be my twin. It was all because of Kyungsoo. If I hadn't pretend to be YoungMin, I wouldn't have fulfilled my twin's wish" she covered her face while she was crying.

 

"It was all for Kyungsoo. As long I see him smiling because of him thinking that I'm YoungMin, it didn't matter to me whether he'll hate me more when he found out the truth, but I guess he did" she continued crying and Seungsoo went to comfort her.

 

"Mianhe... Everybody. I'm sorry for lying to all of you.. Mianhe... Mianhe.." she keeps on saying while crying.

 

 

Neither do all of them know, that D.O was just a few meters away from them. Hiding and listening to their conversation. Did he feel sorry? Or is it anger building up inside him?