4

Love Me... Again

D.O. woke up the next morning due to someone calling him. The rays of sun were blinding his eyes. He stood up to close the curtains more and picked up his phone to see who was calling him. Suho, 10 missed calls; Kai 25 missed calls. He chuckled upon seeing how many times they've tried calling him. He sighed as he dialed Kai's number.

 

"Hyung!" Kai yelled and it annoyed D.O. "What do you want?" he said with a heavy and cold tone. He hates being yelled at early in the morning and his friends should know it by now. "Noona's with you right?" Kai asked with an unsure tone then D.O. looked to his bed only to find out YoungMin wasn't there. "Uhhmm.. Yeah, she is. I'm hanging up now, bye" D.O. hang up the call and cursed to himself.

 

"Why didn't i notice she was gone when i woke up" he thought to himself. He went downstairs to check on YoungMin but she wasn't there, he checked the kitchen, just in case she was having breakfast, but she was nowhere to be found. D.O. never seemed to panic. YoungMin was always like that, leaving in the morning whenever she sleeps in D.O's mansion, and it became a habit of her for she knows that D.O wakes up in a really bad mood in the morning, no one knows why, but he just does. He went upstairs and when he was on his way to his room, his brother, Seungsoo was walking to the hallway.

 

"Oh Kyung, YoungMin left early in the morning"

 

"What time?"

 

"Hhhmm, around 4am i think? Did something happen yesterday in school?"

 

"Nah.. Just a usual thing. You know how they bully her."

 

"I feel sorry for her. Good thing you were there"

 

"I always am" D.O smirked making Seungsoo uncomfortable.

 

"Well, I'll get going. See you" Seungsoo was walking down when D.O. called him. "Next time, call me D.O" he said and he walked away.

 

Seungsoo just shrugged the thought of his brother's behavior. He knows that D.O is like that because of YoungMin. He just can't take out of his mind the thought that it was his brother that YoungMin likes, and not him.

 

4 am

 

The door cracked open and a slightly clicked sound was heard when YoungMin went out of D.O's room, not wanting to wake him up. She tiptoes her way downstairs as if she was comitting a crime if she make some noise. She was almost on her way out when he heard a voice behind her.

 

"Leaving early?" she turned around to find Seungsoo in the living room with a glass of milk in his hands.

 

"Oh Seung Oppa" she said as she looked down, shyly.

 

"Here, drink this first" he gave the glass of milk and she thanked him. He was always amused whenever she acts so shy around him. "Had a good night with my brother?" he asked making YoungMin looked at him.

 

"Oppa, it's just that.." she sighed. "I was bullied again yesterday, someone poured a cup of juice to me and it made Kyungsoo mad" she said in a low tone of voice.

 

"Ahh... I see...." he answered raising an eyebrow. "It must be good to have the one you like protecting you huh?" he said trying to make YoungMin admit the truth.

 

"Ye??" she looked at him. '"Oppa, you know it's---" "Aniyo. The one you like is Kyungsoo, not me. Right?" she then bowed her head making Seungsoo laughed a little bit. "He treats me as a dongsaeng, like you. And he knows that the one i like is you" she said. Seungsoo then bent a little bit and eye leveled her. "Let's keep it a secret, arraso?" he winked and she flashed a smile.

 

"Now, let me drop you to your house. No taking of bus today"

 

 

"This kid, when will he realize that YoungMin likes him" he sighed at the thought and he prepared his breakfast.