025

Love Me... Again

As the Christmas season approaches, the weather seems to be getting cold too. Snow was falling down and the cold air rushes in D.O's window. He shivered and pulled up his blankets to cover hia body, but still cold air was going inside. He cursed and lazily stood up to close the window, but before then, he took a glance in the sky. It was dark, but still the stars shine even though it's snowing. He continued closing the window and went back to bed.

 

"It's pretty cold nowadays, I wonder if YoungMin is wearing her winter pajamas" he uttered as soon as he tucked inside the blanket. He reached for his phone and was typing something when reality hit him. It wasn't YoungMin who is around them, but it was MinJung. He erased the message and threw his phone beside him.

 

"Ppssshh.. Who are you kidding D.O. She's MinJung" he said to himself. He closed his eyes and tried going back to sleep, but he just can't. He opened his eyes again and stared at the ceiling.

 

"MinJung.... MinJung.... What kind of things do you like? Do you even hate winter like YoungMin?" D.O wondered. He pulled himself up and went to the closet to grab a jacket that will keep him warm. He quietly sneaked out of his room, which he doesn't even know why and proceeded downstairs and by the garage. He took the garage opener and stepped inside his car.

 

D.O drove his way going into MinJung's mansion. He must be out of his mind. He's driving at 11:56pm, almost nearing to midnight into the house whom he once thought his bestfriend YoungMin. Their houses wasn't that far from each other. Maybe only a 15 minutes drive but with lots of stop lights along the way into the subdivision. He then now reach MinJung's place and the gate opened automatically as he parked by the side of the main entrance door.

 

He stepped outside and notice that the snow was falling a little bit harder this time, unlike when he left his place, the snow was lightly falling. He covered his head with the hood and was gonna go to the main entrance when he noticed a figure by walked by, by the side of the mansion. He followed then and to his surprise, there she was, the reason why he drove all the way there, standing in the middle of the falling snows.

 

"MinJung..." D.O whispered to himself. He noticed how she smiled while her head was looking up but her eyes were closed. Arms spread out like welcoming the snow to her body. It was a unfamiliar scene to him for he haven't seen MinJung in that situation before, maybe because all her life she pretended to be YoungMin.

 

Unknowingly, he pulled his cellphone out to capture a picture of MinJung. One, two, three and more clicks of the camera signalling that he took already a lot picture of her. He saved it to his phone and looked at it after. Not noticing someone's presence, but he was smiling like a stupid while looking at the pictures.

 

"D.O?" he froze with the voice that called him. Oh how he knew well who that voice was coming from. He looked up and saw her in front of him with a smile on her face but soon faded away.

"W-What are you doing here, D.O-sshi?" MinJung politely asked D.O, putting honorifics with his name, and is really uncertain to D.O's hearing.

 

"Uhm... Just passing by. Wondering if you put your winter pajamas on, thinking you were YoungMin." D.O. answered with a lie and he noticed how her eyes showed a sad emotion on it but her face was still unchangeable.

 

"Oh... I... I did put them on." MinJung replied. "But I really love snow. I haven't played with it..... for a long time" she answered with a low tone of voice.

 

"I can see that. I guess you really are no compare with You---" D.O was then cut by MinJung.

 

"I am no compare to YoungMin. I know that. She hates fall and winter, while me I do love them. She loves Spring and Summer, while me I hate them. She hates being alone, while I love my own personal time. She loves Apple Pie, while me I love Mango Peach Pie. She hates the person named Park Chanyeol, while me I like being around him .... " she uttered as D.O. looked at her and frown a little bit, noticing she is not yet done with what she is saying. "And she has the most adored person in school named Do Kyungsoo, while me I don't have anyone like him" she put a smile then bit her bottom lip.

 

It gave D.O. a pang in his chest when he heard those words. Like someone hit his heart with a stupid arrow. He opened his mouth ready to say something but was cut by her once again.

 

"I think you should go home D.O-sshi. You might catch a cold. Please take care" MinJung bowed and passed by him to proceed to the main entrance.

 

"MinJung...." D.O. spoke her real name for the first time after the incident. He turned around grabbed her by the wrist.

 

"D.O-sshi, what are you doing? It's late. Please go h--" she was cut when D.O. pulled her close into a hug. A tight hug to be exact. Shock as she can be, but she enjoyed the moment, thinking this will be the last time she can actually hug him. She encircled her arms round hia waist and lean her head to his chest. Cold air and falling snows gushed into them and she can feel him shivered. She pulled out and looked down.

 

"Please go home.... You're cold already" MinJung begged but D.O. shook his head. He walked towards her, closing the gap between them.

 

"Let me stay for the night" D.O said, shocking MinJung.

 

"W-Wae??" she answered nervously.

 

D.O. smirked and lift her chin. He looked into her eyes deeply and closed the gap between them. He pressed his lips unto hers, giving her a simple kiss. D.O closed his eyes while she had her eyes wide open, surprised with the action of the other. D.O. pulled away from the kiss and connected their foreheads. Cold breath can be feel towards each other.

 

He smiled and caressed her cheeks as he was biting his bottom lip. Shy with his own actions, but he didn't know what came into him to do that certain thing. All he knows that he wanted to be near her again and to feel her hug once again.

 

Noticing that MinJung was quiet, he spoke lowly but making sure she can hear it then he hugged her.

 

 

 

 

"I miss you..... MinJung"