038

Love Me... Again

"Sehun???" MinJung called him as soon as she saw Sehun sitting outside her house.

 
"Noona" the boy stood up and smiled at her. "Can I.... uhm... can i come in??"
 
"Of course... Come. You're gonna freeze yourself to death here" she said as she went behind and rubbed the boy's arm while they walk inside.
 
"What took you so long---" D.O. stood up from the couch when he heard footsteps but stopped when he saw the younger boy with MinJung. "Sehun..."
 
"I found him sitting outside." MinJung said as she walked towards her boyfriend. "Sorry you waited so long. Jongin was so clingy when i was about to go home" she said and D.O. just nod knowing how Kai is.
 
"I didn't know you're here hyung. Sorry" Sehun said as he gave an apologetic smile. D.O. was about to say something but of course, his girlfriend interrupted him.
 
"Sehun-ah, why don't you go upstairs to the guest room and changed first into some comfortable clothes. Just go down if you feel like to, okay?" she said and the younger nodded, following her orders and soon went upstairs.
 
"What was that?" D.O. asked raising an eyebrow when she turned around to face him.
 
"Something is bothering him. Can't you sense it?" she asked as she cling to his arm. "No" the other replied coldly. She pulled her boyfriend in the kitchen and started digging something in the fridge.
 
"MinJung, it's late already. You can't cook. No, you must not cook" D.O. tried stopping her but failed. He just sighed and went near the sink where the other was washing the vegetables. He pushed MinJung aside and took over what she was doing.
 
"I thought you said I must not cook" she teased but earning no reply from the other. She was gonna go get the milk from the fridge but a idea suddenly popped in her mind. She secretly walked behind her boyfriend and hugged him from behind locking her arms in her boyfriend's tiny waist.
 
"Thank You" she whispered and the other just chuckled. "I don't think your parents can handle a fire in their kitchen, especially late at night" D.O. said. "You still like hugging me like this?" he asked and he felt the other nod and he secretly smiled to himself.
 
The couple were enjoying their lovey moments in the kitchen, cooking and teasing each other when Sehun walked in and coughed a little bit earning the attention of the two. They immediately looked at the younger's direction and mentally slapped themselves for forgetting the younger's presence in the house.
 
"Sehun! Go sit here" MinJung tapped the chair in front of the kitchen counter that serves like a mini dining for those late night eaters.
 
"What are you cooking Hyung?" he asked as he sat down. "Just plain vegetable soup" the older answered while stirring the soup. "Uhh
mm... Gomawo" the younger shyly thanked him.
 
"Here" MinJung gave him a glass of warm milk and the younger thanked her. "Almost done?" she asked D.O. and he nodded. After a few more minutes he scopped some soup and placed it in a big bowl for the younger and served it to him.
 
"Hyung it's too--"
 
"Just eat" he cut and the younger can't do anything but nod. The couple took a seat in front of the younger and watch him eat.
 
The younger felt the two eyeing him but he just ignored it and just gave them his famous baby smile. He continued eating but stopped in the middle of finishing the soup and spoke the reason of his sudden visit.
 
"Should I just quit the group?" Sehun blurted out and the two looked at him like he is crazy.
 
"Why?" MinJung asked. "Is there anything wrong or maybe bothering you? Does this bully boyfriend of mine always has his eyes on you and always targeting you?" she asked the younger not caring about how D.O. looked at him with the metion that he is a bully.
 
"A-Aniya Noona! It's not like that" he shooked his hand in front as a form of denial. "I just think that the group is perfect even without me" he said lowly.
 
"Tsk! Yah Do Kyungsoo! Tell me, what did you do to Sehun huh?!" she slapped the other's arm.
 
"I didn't do anything. Jeez. Why accused me!" D.O. defended himself. He glanced at Sehun and noticed that the younger has a sad expression. "Tell us the reason"
 
"Uhm.. everybody has their own title. Hyungs can sing, rap, play instruments, composed songs and the group have the dancing machine Kai. I don't think I am needed anymore" he bitterly smiled as he played with his soup.
 
"but they don't have a cold, expressionless and very cute maknae like you" MinJung said lightening up the younger's feeling.
 
"Look Sehun" D.O. started. "We may have the talents, but we still need to polish some of it. We still practice. Jongin, you just don't know how he became like that. He too also took a lot of dancing classes since he was young that's why he is as good as the other choreographers" he stated making the younger feel better.
 
"You.... though you didn't had all the dancing classes like Jongin, but you still dance as good as the others. You were born with it. And your face, to be honest, you still look as cute as you were before. You have that 'Maknae' aura" D.O. said in all honesty.
 
"But---"
 
"No buts Sehun" MinJung interrupted. "Now, forget all those stupid quitting thoughts, okay?" she said and the younger nodded.
 
"If you can't finish your soup, don't force yourself. It's late already, go ahead and go upstairs and get some rest" D.O. said standing up and gathering the dished from the maknae.
 
Sehun stood up and thanked his hyung for the late night meal. He went to his Noona and gave her hug while uttering thank you to her. He walked his way to the guest room to get some rest while the couple cleaned the dishes. Soon enough, the two walked their way to MinJung's room to get some sleep too.
 
Both of them changed in pajamas and layed in bed. MinJung scooted close to D.O as she wrapped her arms to his waist, hugging him.
 
"Sehun is really worried huh?" MinJung asked her boyfriend.
 
"Well i never knew he have those kind of thoughts inside his head" The other answered sarcastically. He wrapped her arm around MinJung's shoulder and scooted her even more closer.
 
"MinJung-ah...." he called the other earning a hum signalling that she might be falling asleep.
 
"Let's go on a date"
 
"Mwo?" she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at him. "Date? When??"
 
"Christmas Eve" he shortly replied and the other smiled and nodded endlessly.
 
"Stop nodding like that or else tour head will fall off!" he said and she stopped what she was doing.
 
Both cuddled in bed until they fell asleep. Winter nights are always enjoyable when someone is accompanying you in bed, making you warm. Even better when that someone is the one you love.