032

Love Me... Again

"MinJungie Noona!!" a little tanned boy ran and hugged little MinJung. "I miss you Noona" he pouted while whining.

 

"Jongin-ah" MinJung his hair. "Don't be such a cry baby" she giggled as she pulled his cousing away from the hug. "Aigoo... why are you so tan?" she jokingly asked.

 

"Noona...." he whined. "You're making fun of me. I hate you!" he stomped his feet.

 

"And I love you too my dear cousin" MinJung smiled hugging little Jongin. She smelled his hair while she caressed it. "Did you change your shampoo?" she asked and Jongin nodded. "Peppermint huh? Don't like strawberry anymore?"

 

"Aniyo Noona" Jongin shook his head pulling away from the hug. "Strawberry is for girls noona. I'm a Namja!" he raised his hand in a fist. "I will protect you MinJung Noona!" he proudly smiled at her.

 

"Only me? How about your YoungMin Noona?" she raised her eyebrow.

 

"Uhhmm..."Jongin put his finger on his chin thinking. "YoungMin Noona have Kyungsoo Hyung. You don't have anybody noona so i'll be the one to protect you" Jongin flashed a smile to MinJung.

 

"Come here" she gestured an open arms and Jongin hugged her. "What can a boy like you turning to 6 years old can do?"

 

"Nothing for now Noona. But I promise, ten or eleven years from now, i will protect you" Jongin hugged his precious cousin.

 

 

 

Kai tossed in his bed as he remember how he was so close with MinJung when he was young, not until after the accident. He is one of the famiy members that cried when everybody thought that it was MinJung who was buried 6 feet under the ground. Now that reality hit him right in the face, he just can't accept the fact that the one he is always been with was his real MinJung Noona. He feels sorry for her for he have treated her always with distance knowing that she is YoungMin. He closed his eyes and sighed. He turned into his side table and glance at the clock, 5:45 am. He turned his body again and looked at the ceiling and a weird smile flashed into his face. Kai jumped out of bed and dressed into his school uniform. After a few minutes, at 6:15, he hurriedly went downstairs and asked the driver to take him somewhere, just making the driver nod in confusion.

 

6:48 am, Kai reads at the time. He went inside the place where he asked his driver and jolted upstairs. Kai, who stood now in front of a door, was hesitating to knock. He raised his hand and formed into a fist ready to knock, only to be shocked when the door opened. He stood frozen in his spot and just stared at the figure. He stared but unkowingly tearing up. He was brought back  to reality when that person was hugging him, his hair making him calm just like when he was six years old.

 

"You still smell like Peppermint scent, do you know that?" he smiled at the comment and returned the hug.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I will keep my promise that I made eleven years ago..... MinJungie Noona" he said as MinJung just smiled, remembering the promise that he once made that made her love even more her precious cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: SO HERE IS AN UPDATE! :) WELL, I JUST THOUGHT TO PUT A CHAPTER FOR JONGIN AND MINJUNG. I HOPE NOBODY GET ME WRONG HERE. JONGIN AND MINJUNG COMPLETELY LOVE EACH OTHER AS COUSINS, NO MORE THAN THAT! KEKEKE. JUST CLEARING UP. ANYWAY, I THANK ONCE AGAIN MY SUBCRIBERS AND READERS. I APPRECIATE IT. REALLY. <3