035

Love Me... Again

"Who's your Angel, MinJung?"

 

That question caught her off guard. Her body tenses up and just stared at the water. She can feel him looking at her, seems like waiting for a definite answer. She felt his feet moved in the water and played with it, giving a sign that he won't be patient enough to wait for an answer.

 

"Mwo?" MinJung asked like she doesn't know what D.O. was talking about.

 

"Your Angel. Who is he? The lyrics are so meaningful that it sure meant for---"

 

"It's none of your business" she cut him off. D.O. looked at her in disbelief. "Don't keep on looking at me like that" she said and turned her head his way.

 

"Did you just cut me off?! I was still talking!" D.O. raised his tone and she just closed her eyes and sighed. "Look! Now you are closing your eyes and won't even look at me!"

 

"Just stop please" MinJung pleaded nicely but D.O. kept on talking that made MinJung reached her anger limit. "I SAID STOP!!!" she raised her tone and looked at D.O. who was now have a shocked expression.

 

"I .. You ... " MinJung sighed. "We won't be the same as we are before. I am not YoungMin. I want to be myself. So please, I'm asking you... Don't treat me like I am still HER, because I am not, and will never be" she said and stood up walking a few meters away from D.O. when the other yelled.

 

"YOU'RE ALWAYS WALKING AWAY!!!" D.O. yelled. "I bet you are gonna go to Chanyeol and cry in his arms" he said with a hint of hurt in his voice. "Is he your angel huh?! TELL ME MINJUNG!!!" 

 

"HE IS NOT!!!!" MinJung yelled as he turned to face D.O. "I already told you it is none of your business! Whatever I do or whoever I go when I'm down and sad does not concern you anymore!!" she yelled as the tears are threatening to fall from her eyes.

 

"Then who is? Seungsoo Hyung? or..... " D.O. suddenly remembered what his brother told him about MinJung staying by his side. "is it me?" he looked at MinJung but the other just looked away.

 

"Is it me that you consider your Angel?" he asked once again gaining no answer from MinJung. "Do you.... am i... i'm the one you like and not Seungsoo Hyung?"

 

MinJung was just looking away from D.O. She tried to keep it from him that he's the one she likes and not Seungsoo, but everything must come to an end, every single secret that she kept are being revealed, and the most thing that she wanted to keep can no longer be a secret.

 

"Answer me MinJung. It's me? Is it me?!" D.O. raised his tone, making MinJung spilled out what she has been keeping inside.

 

"YES!!! IT'S YOU!!! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU THAT I LIKE!!!" she yelled with tears streaming down her face. "It has always been you D.O., though you never see me as me, i still like you. I've sticked by yourside cause i like you, a lot that everytime you mention my twin's name it hurts me.... but what can I do, just seeing you smile knowing that I might be YoungMin, was more than enough for me" she honestly said not noticing the other walking towards her.

 

"I was always praying and hoping that i can just stay as my twin, so you will never leave me, but it's gone now... I am not her. I am not YoungMin. You will never li----" MinJung was cut off when D.O. grabbed her face and crashed his lips towards her. It was so sudden that her brain won't register it, but as soon as it did, she closes her eyes and savors the precious moment.

 

D.O. pressed his lips a little bit longer before pulling away and connecting their foreheads. He looked at MinJung and wiped her tears away with his thumb. She opened her eyes to see D.O., nearly smiling.

 

"Your lips were always soft" D.O. uttered making MinJung stupidly stared at him. "That kiss from the snowy day, it's real huh?"

 

"How did you---"

 

"I just kind of figure out" D.O. said as he tucked some hair behind MinJung's ear. 

 

"Why did you kiss me? ... Again?" she asked. "To shut you up" D.O. answered with a grin earning a pout from MinJung.

 

"Pabo... Why do you think I would kiss you?" D.O. asked and MinJung looked at him with wide eyes. He hugged her and her hair. "I guess I've liked you for awhile already. You... MinJung , not YoungMin... YOU" he said as he kisses her head. MinJung hugged him and snuggled in his chest with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"I'm cold" D.O. said making her chuckled. "Yes you are a cold person" she answered.

 

"No MinJung... really.. I feel cold here" he said as he shivers. "Well why call me by the pool in the middle of winter time?" she asked and the other just shrugged. "Come on. Let's go inside" she said and started walking when D.O. caught her wrist. She looked at him with a questionable look but he just intertwined their fingers and started walking, with a hidden smiled in his face.

 

 

 

"Yah! That's my pillow.." MinJung whined when she saw D.O. laying down on her bed, especially on her favorite pillow.

 

"Wae? Can't I borrow it? You always use it every night" D.O. defended himself grinning.

 

"Andwae.... Come on.. Give it to me or else I cannot sleep" MinJung crawled in the bed and tried to get the pillow from the other but D.O. just kept on taking it away from her. "D.O.-yah..." she whined and he caught her wrist pinning her down to his side.

 

"We can always share it you know" he said as he put the pillow behind his head and pulled MinJung close to him, having her head rest in his chest.

 

"You're the only one who's using it... uugghhh... forget it" MinJung gave up knowing she won't win. D.O just grinned and just pulled her closely once more putting his hands on her waist for security.

 

"I don't like it when you don't call me by my name" D.O said out of nowhere. "Waeyo??" she raised her head and looked up at him. "Just... I don't like it" he said coldly. "Arasso" MinJung nodded but still.looking to him.

 

"Why?" D.O. asked as he opened his eyes to look at her. "You know... if Appa and Umma comes home and see us once again, they might really think---"

 

"It's okay. They already know that we always do this, but this time it's different. You are no longer YoungMin. You're MinJung, Kyungsoo's YeojaChingu"

 

"MWO?!!"

 

"Wae? Shiroyo?" he asked and MinJung shook her head earning a smile from D.O. He went down a little bit more making their faces inch away and kissed her softly.

 

"I love you, MinJung"

 

"I love you too, Kyungsoo"

 

He smiled at the response and hugged her tightly, as she did the same. Both of them doze off to sleep in each others arms not caring if both of them will be seen, tangled to each others bodies.