043

Love Me... Again

They were all sitting in the table and was having a late dinner together with the Exo members. Hongmin and MinJung were sitting beside each other at the very first two chairs. In front of them were Lay, the surprisingly son of the owner of the house and Suho, who naturally took the seat because he was the leader. On the side of Hongmin, it was Hyungbin, Sehun, Tao, Chen and Xiumin were seated. On the side of Suho, it was D.O., Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They never imagined that after a 4 long years, they would be eating again with MinJung.

 

The mother and son were catching up with things right after dinner. The members helped with the cleaning of the table and dishes. D.O. automatically went in front of the sink to wash the dirty plates but accidentally bumped into MinJung.

 

"Oh..." he flinched with the sudden skinship. He looked at MinJung but he noticed that she didn't even looked at him. He made him wonder if the thing that happened between the of them affected her that much.

 

"I'll.. i'll do the dishes" D.O. told her and as if everything was in time stop, cause everybody stopped what they are all doing and looked at the two.

 

"Hyungbin!!" she called the boy over not listening to D.O. As soon as the said boy came, she told him to do the dirty dishes not even leaving her sight from D.O., then she left the kitchen and went upstairs.

 

"Mianhe... She doesn't like other people doing the dishes. Especially guests" Hyungbin apologized on her behalf but D.O. just shook her head understanding the other's action.

 

He then went ahead and sat down in the living room along with the other members and Lay's mother. They never thought that they would once again see her, through their member's family member, especially now that it was holiday. 

 

The lady had designated their rooms and of course she would be rooming with her son. Since there were only 1 guest room, they don't have any choice but to share it with some of the members. Hyungbin and Hongmin would be rooming together in Hongmin's room, which they really hate, so that the members could squished in one of the rooms.

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao would be using Hyungbin's room. Suho, Xiumin, Chen and Sehun would be using the guest room, which is kind of big, that's why the four of them will be staying in their. Kai and D.O. had been decided to be rooming in MinJung's room, which is the second largest room after Lay's mother room.

 

"Unfair!!! How come I am stuck with all the Hyungs and Kai will be rooming with MinJung Noona!" Sehun protested while whining earning a chuckle from the others.

 

"Oh dear.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know you're close with MinJung" Lay's mother said while comforting him.

 

"Would you be okay Hyung??" Kai asked D.O. and the other just nodded. 

 

It was kind of late already so the members went ahead to their prespective rooms to settle down. Both Jongin and D.O. were hesitant to knock, but then as if on cue, they heard the familiar voice that made them sighed in relief.

 

"Come in" MinJung uttered inside the room and both came in the room, with a smile plastered in Jongin's face  but only to be welcomed by a straight face expression MinJung.

 

"Noona..." Kai called her but she cut him off.

 

"Extra blankets are inside the closet. Pillows are at the top of it. The foldable futon should be at the back of that bookshelf. Don't knock my books out of the shelves" she uttered continously and both just nodded.

 

She was sitting on her bed and watched as the two set their 'instant bed' on the floor, but she didn't really say anything. She noticed that D.O. still does the beddings and Jongin was still clueless just like before. She noticed that both were almost settling down and ready to sleep, without even washing up.

 

"Wash up" she coldly said making the two turn their heads towards her. "Right now..." she added and Jongin stoop up like a lightning bolt and hurriedly grabbed his towel and pajamas from his suitcase and left the two inside.

 

Nobody was talking. D.O. was just sitting on the futon while trying to find his pajamas in his suitcase. MinJung suddenly layed down and covered herself with the blankets. She was looking at the ceiling without even bothering to talk with the other person who was with her. She silently closed her eyes trying to doze off to sleep but his voice woke her up.

 

"How are you?" D.O. asked not even looking at her. He was quiet as he waited for her to answer, but no luck for him. It's like time reverse their attitude. Time changed her. She wasn't the same girl as before. She barely smile and the warmth that he once knew was gone. All he can see was pain in her eyes and bitterness within her fake smiles.

 

"MinJung... I...---" he was cut when Jongin suddenly came in. He gave the younger a death glare and Jongin mouthed an apology. MinJung sighed heavily before closing her eyes again.

 

"Tell Sehun to sleep here tomorrow with you Jongin" she said as she turned her back from them.

 

"How about Tao? Can he sleep with us too? He's a maknae too" Jongin stupidly asked.

 

"Just make 'him' stay away from my way" she answered referring to D.O. Jongin just hummed in response and gave the older a sympathy look.

 

The older stood up and just decided to wash up before going to bed. Just as he was on his way out of the room, the said girl said something that somehow made him smile.

 

 

"The baby's soap is inside the medicine cabinet in the bathroom" MinJung said making D.O. smile. 

 

She remembers that he always forget to pack his soap when going on a trip, and that somehow relief D.O. that she didn't forget about him and how he always wished that she never will.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY LOVELY READERS!!! SINCE I WAS BUSY LATELY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO.UPDATE. BUT HERE IT IS. A DOUBLE UPDATE. SO WHO WANTS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM KYUNGMIN?? 😆😆😆