057

Love Me... Again

 

"You've gone crazy Kyungsoo!!!" Suho scolded him when they were on their way to the airport.

 

A few days after her (unexpected stupid way) proposal to MinJung, he decided to tell Suho, and the members who were eavesdropping, what he said to MinJung. He decided to do it while they were in the car, so Suho won't literally chase him in the dorm.

 

"Hyung, you're breaking my ears" Kai covered his ears.

 

"You! Shut the hell up!" Suho pointed to Kai. "And you!!" he now pointed to D.O. "What the heck did you just say you did?!!"

 

"I said, I proposed to MinJung" D.O. said calmly.

 

"You rascal!!" Suho slightly stood up in his sit ready to smack D.O. but Chanyeol held him back.

 

"Hyung, relax.. Relax" Chanyeol rubbed his leader's back.

 

"What were you thinking?!" Suho yelled at the younger. "She is getting married to your brother!"

 

"She don't even like him, Hyung!" D.O. retorted back.

 

"It doesn't matter! What will you do if this comes out? Two brother fighting for one girl? And that girl is MinJung! My cousin! Do you want her to be exposed with your crazy sasaengs!" Suho desperately reasoned out.

 

"Did Noona said something?" Kai asked D.O.

 

"Aniya" D.O. shook his head. "She just stared at me"

 

"Whoa... Noona's mind must be working crazy right now" Sehun said and the others looked at him.

 

"Why did you even said that?" Baekhyun asked this time.

 

"It's just.... " D.O. sighed. "I'm just scared she might ... you know... she might leave again" he looked down.

 

"Did you even gave her a ring?" Chanyeol asked looking at D.O. and so the others did.

 

"Ani" D.O. answered straightly.

 

"You proposed without giving a ring!" Suho smack D.O's head this time. "You're one of a hella filthy rich too and you are earning as an idol! Yet no ring!!" Suho.continued smacking the other and D.O. defended his head.

 

"Yah Hyung! Stop!" D.O. pleaded. "It hurts!" he said and Suho stopped what he was doing.

 

"Jeez... that hurts" D.O. rubbed his head.

 

"The  tell me how am i supposed to give her a ring if that was a sudden proposal!" D.O. turned to s. "It just came out of me"

 

"Aish.. jinja.." Suho clicked his tongue and the members laughed and D.O. looked down to hide his face in embarrasment.

 

Their manager, who was in front, heard the conversation between the members. Well, who would not when they are being so loud. He just smiled to himself. Though he knows dating is against them, well definitely marriage is a forbidden act between them. They are raising idols, but what can he do if D.O. was just simply inlove.

 

They arrived at the venue, where the photoshoot is, and the members were all freezing in cold. They made their way inside the building and warmed themselves.

 

It was another year with another projects awaiting for them. Plus, D.O's and Kai's birthday was just around the corner. So fans are all hyped up for the KAISOO BIRTHDAY EVENT they were planning. The two might look excited, where yes, Kai is excited, but D.O., all those KaiSoo OTP that the fans are saying, he disliked it. Mistaking him as a gay is a no no for him. He feels like he wanted to shout 'i freaking have someone in my life and that is not Kai!' in front of the fans, but of course, he won't do that.

 

"Okay boys! Go get dresses up and have some touch up for your make up!" their manager yelled through the open building echoing his voiceand the members all went to the dressing room.

 

One by one sat in front of the mirrors. Some were playing with their phones while the stylist style their hair. Kai was sitting beside D.O., of course he is. He noticed his hyung's phone light up notifying there was a text. D.O. was like a fast lighting on opening the message.

 

 

From: MinJung 💜

'I am just waking up. Are you in photoshoot?'

 

He kept his expression by himself. Then he abruptly typed his reply.

 

To: MinJung 💜

'Yeah. We just arrived. You woke up late. Go wash up and eat your lunch. Don't make yourself hungry, okay?'

 

He sent it and kept his phone close to him. He waited a few minutes before getting a text.

 

From: MinJung 💜

'Okay. I will, Kyungsoo-ssi! 😆'

 

He frowned at the formality. He pouted and fastly typed a reply.

 

To: MinJung 💜

'Kyungsoo-ssi?!! YAH KIM MINJUNG!!' 😠😠

 

 

From: MinJung 💜

'Mehrong! Haha. Stop frowning. You won't look cute, handsome and hot on your photoshoot'

 

To: MinJung 💜

'So I'm hot?' 😆

 

 

From: MinJung 💜

'No. You're cold. You're such a cold person. You just hide it from your squishy and cute appearance'

 

To: MinJung 💜

'But you love me 😋'

 

 

From: MinJung 💜

'Too much confidence. Kekeke. You know I do'

 

He smiled a little bit with the confession.

 

To: MinJung 💜

'I love you 😙'

 

 

From: MinJung 💜

'I love you too, Kyungsoo 😊😘'

 

 

 

He smiled at the text but not noticing the presence behind him, who was been watching the texts messages between him and MinJung.

 

 

"I didn't know you two are cheesy!" D.O. turned around and found Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai looking and grinning at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh you three are so dead!!"