062

Love Me... Again

A/N: Sorry for the very long wait. I took a short break from studying and i missed this story, so.. yeah. and update! ;)

 

 

 

'With the recent photo of Exo's Kai, taken in their first concert, fans speculated that he somewhat looked like Exo's leader, Suho. Is if possible that EXO's Suho and Kai, are somewhat siblings? Or fans just made up these rumours again?'

 

 

'EXO's D.O. and Girl's Day Sojin are really dating? Fans are still digging up things if these two idols are really dating. Somewhat, D.O. from EXO has been seen to be sneaking out of their dorm in the middle of the night. Where was he going? Was he gonna meeting Sojin?'

 

 

The members were now inside their dorm, currently enjoying their one day off. Well not really enjoying since as soon as they opened the browsers of their phone, two news flashed to their eyes. Their jaws dropped, well not literally, with the news. The two Kim brothers were now cursing of how to explain the Truthful speculation and D.O. was now annoyed by the unstopped rumors about him and the said girl's day member.

 

"Gosh... this fans are really something" Baekhyun frustratedly said as he plumped himself down the couch.

 

"Sasaengs Baek. Sasaengs" Chanyeol patted his shoulder when he passed by.

 

"How to they came out with that " Kai cursed earning a look from his older brother. "Mianhe"

 

"We managed to hide it from them throughout these years, how come they're like digging some stuff up?" Suho sighed as he crossed his arms to his chest.

 

"Well in some other way, you guys are somehow alike in some angles" Chen said as he stood by the couch holding a glass of water. "Not to mention to the said.picture of Kai. He does really look like you Hyung"

 

"This is ridiculous!" Kai annoyingly said as he sat down beside Baekhyun.

 

"It is" Chanyeol added. "Sasaengs might dig up your family history... and that will include MinJung" with that mentioned, the members looked up to each other then they all look at D.O., who had was standing by the kitchen counter, staring into blank space.

 

"D.O. hyung has been in some news too lately" Sehun said in a worried tone.

 

"Not just any news. It's about dating rumours. Now I am wondering if he really dated Sojin" Chen answered.

 

"Did he??" Lay asked this time. "I thought he didn't date anybody after MinJung"

 

"Well, he did say she was his ideal type" Xiumin said who was playing the pillow.

 

"No!" Chanyeol suddenly defended D.O. "He didn't date her. Right Kyungsoo?" he turned to D.O's direction but seems like the other didn't heard him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"What's wrong with him? He has been so out of himself lately" Baekhyun asked in confusion and Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"D.O.!" Suho called him this time but no response. "KYUNGSOO!!!" he yelled and the other flinched.

 

"Neh Hyung?" he asked lowly as he now walk towards the members. "Hhhm?"

 

"Hyung, kwaenchana?" Kai asked worrying his hyung.

 

"MinJung..." D.O. spoke softly.

 

"Hhhmm?" the members respond.

 

"She's not answering my calls nor text" D.O. said in a bothered tone.

 

"Maybe she's just busy with her studies. She's in her last year. She might be ----" Chanyeol was been cut by D.O.

 

"---mad at me" D.O. finished his sentence.

 

"Why would she? You didn't do anything" Xiumin answered and D.O. looked at them with a guilty and pleading look.

 

"Don't tell me....." thxe members gasped at the thought.

 

"You dated Sojin? You're dating her?" Suho asked while gritting his teeth. "Answer me, KYUNGSOO"

 

"Hyung, I---" D.O. tried to explain but Suho shoved him to the wall, clenching his collar, that alarmed the members and tried to pull their leader away.

 

"YOU!!" Suho clenched his teeth in anger. "I never opposed you having a relationship with my cousin. I gladly accepted that you two are together again after that break up you did with her!" he yelled on the younger's face.

 

"But nsow, you're telling me that YOUR DATING rumours are true?! After all she has been through, aren't you done hurting her?!" Suho tightened his grip.

 

"Hyung, please calm down" Chanyeol and Tao tried to pull the leader away.

 

"Hyung, please... maybe he have an explanation for it" Kai said pulling his brother away and Suho released D.O. and faced Kai.

 

"Are you siding with HIM?!" Suho pointed at D.O.

 

"No Hyung! But we should hear D.O. Hyung's side" Kai explained and Suho gave him a 'Fine' answer. They eagerly waited for the other to speak.

 

"We are dating..." D.O. said and they glared at him. ".... because the company wanted me to" he continued. "They said it will be a great hit, especially for the fans who shipped us" he explained defeated.

 

"and you agreed with it?" Xiumin asked and the other nodded.

 

"...so I can protect MinJung" D.O. added.

 

"What do you mean?" Chen asked.

 

"The company knew D.O's relationship with MinJung...." they turned their heads to their manager who stepped in the conversation. "...so in order to keep MinJung's identity hidden from the fans, D.O. agreed to make the rumours true" their manager explained and all they can do is sigh.

 

"I'm really sorry Suho Hyung" D.O. apologized and the leader glared at him.

 

"You better get this crap altogether and explained it very well to MinJung. Call or go to her right now or else I swear i'd hurt you of something happen to her" Suho said and the other nodded.

 

"I don't think that's needed. You don't want any tension between the two brothers" the manager said.

 

"What?" they all asked in unison.

 

"Seungsoo is releasing a statement about his wedding and...."

 

"And???" the members asked once again in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MinJung will come with him.... as his fianće"