044

Love Me... Again

Loud whispers woke MinJung up in her peaceful sleep and she groaned when she looked over the door and it was left open. She cursed silently and looked at the time. Freaking 2:37AM. She glanced at the floor but there's nobody. She stood up and took her blanket and wrapped it around her. She heard the voices downstairs and so then she silently took her way down. The kitchen lights were on, indicating the members were there, probably feasting.

 

As she reached the kitchen entrance, she heard voices talking so she hid herself and listened to the talking members.

 

 

"She's pretty" it was Chen's voice. "To be honest, she kind of look like Kai, but she have softer face than this brat here" she heard Chen and she chuckled loudly making the members hear her.

 

"MinJung-ssi?" she suddenly looked up and founf Lay standing in front of her. "Oh join us here" he said and dragged her inside. The members looked at her and smiled.

 

"Noona!! Sit here!" Sehun pulled her beside the empty chair.

 

"Why are you up? It's past midnight" she asked Sehun, but it was for all members.

 

"Well... The time difference. It's only 6 evening in Korea Noona. We don't usually sleep that time" Jongin answered.

 

"See... He really looks like her" Chen pointed out. "Suho Hyung, are you sure Kai is your brother?" he doubtly ask.

 

"Of course! You better shut up you troll!!" Suho said smacking his head.

 

"Tao??" MinJung called and the chinese member looked at her. "Oh aniya... Just... do you want to sleep in my room with Sehun and Kai?" she blurted out and Sehun's eye glistened in joy.

 

"Cheongmahl Noona?! Yay!!" Sehun rejoiced but Chanyeol.calmed him down.

 

"Aren't you rooming with D.O?" Baekhyun asked. "MinJung, don't you think---"

 

"Sehun and Tao should be rooming with me. You guys abuse the maknaes too much" she said standing up going to the fridge and taking the quart of ice cream out then sitting down again.

 

"Ice cream!" Kai tried to reached for it but she shoved it away, leaving Kai pouting.

 

"THIS. IS. MINE" she seriously said scooping it, but instead of eating it, she put it in front of Kai's mouth. "Eat. Before I change my mind" she ordered and the younger happily ate it.

 

"Noona. Unfair!" Sehun whined. She chuckled and did the same for Sehun, then to Tao.

 

"Gomawo... Noona" Tao shyly said and she gave him a smile.

 

"MinJung-ssi" Xiumin called her. "Do you think Kai is inlove with D.O?" the older asked making her and D.O.choke and she burst in laughter. It was the very first time she had a genuine laugh.

 

"Jongin... are you?? Don't tell me you are..." she asked her cousin.

 

"ANIYA!!!" Kai exclaimed. "It's just that whenever I see Kyungsoo Hyung, he reminds me of you" he defended.

 

"Remind.. of her?? with D.O?? Why is that?" Lay asked and the others cleared their throat. No one in EXO-M knows that D.O. and MinJung were once a couple.

 

"Uhh..." Chanyeol tried to break the silence.

 

"We were close with each other..." D.O. answered looking at MinJung. "Before we all became famous" he added.

 

"Wait!" Chen said. "Was she the girl you were talking about in a radio before? She's the owner of that ring necklace huh? The thing that you always carry with you" Chen said and MinJung looked at D.O.

 

"Pabo!" Xiumin smack Chen's head. "Stop assuming things"

 

"You're right" D.O. honestly answered.

 

"Oookkkaaay.. let's just stop talking about that" Baekhyun changed the topic. "Let's just practice the Winter's Tale song" he said.

 

"Are you having live performance?" MinJung asked and Baekhyun nodded. "What time?"

 

"Hhmm... We should be leaving here by 3:30" Baekhyun answered and she just hummed.

 

"I'll go back to my room now" she took her leave but then she went back. "Suho Oppa" she called her cousin.

 

"Wae?" Suho worriedly asked.

 

"Let them use the private plane. No need to drive far and no need to wait for the flight. I'll wake up Hongmin to drop them off" she said and the they thanked her.

 

D.O. stood up and followed her upstairs leaving the members in a state of shock. Once he reached the room, he saw her getting ready to go back to bed but he grabbed her wrist.

 

"What?" she asked calmly.

 

"T-Thanks" D.O. said in a low voice.

 

"You can let go now" she said and he hesitantly did.

 

"MinJung..." he called her. "The song is really nice, especially my first line in the chorus part. It's good if you somehow listen to it or play the game and just---"

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Watch the performance" he sternly said. It sounded like the old D.O. years ago when he used to command her. "Please..." he softly pleaded. 

 

She ignored him and layed down pulling the blankets to cover her body. He sighed heavily and decided to leave her alone. Just as about for him to close the door, he heard her.

 

"I will. On the TV" she simply said making D.O. smile and he left the room.

 

He went back to the kitchen smiling by himself and it made the members wonder. 

 

"Why are you smiling like a stupid guy?" Chen asked and the others nodded.

 

"She said she'll watch the performance. On the TV" D.O. said grinning.

 

"Aigoo.... look at you" Xiumin .

 

"Do you still love her?" Lay asked and the others wondered how the heck did he knew.

 

"Yes. I do. I always did" D.O. admitted and the members just more.

 

Neither did he know, that the particular girl she was inlove with was listening. With a heart beating fast with the confession of D.O., she put her hand on her chest and smiled to herself.

 

 

"You still beat for him don't you?" MinJung talked to said to her heart as if it was gonna answer her. She can't deny the fact that she still love him. 4 years or longer, she knows that she still does.

 

 

 

 

 

And she always will.