15

Love Me... Again

"That's impossible...." D.O uttered whispering. He is now sitting down inside his room. Before midnight, he decided to go home, not wanting to stay at the Kim's house. What YoungMin did with the applie pie and what Suho said made him suspicious. He knew and he remember very well that even though he was young that time, Apple Pie is clearly the favorite dessert of YoungMin. He went downstairs where his brother was sitting in the living room.

 

"Oh you're here" Seungsoo looked at him and D.O just hummed in response. D.O went in the kitchen to get a glass of water and soon joined his brother in the living room. "Why are you still up?" Seungsoo asked.

 

"Nothing. Just thinking of sort of things" D.O coldly replied as he played with his phone. "Hyung...." D.O called his brother making Seungsoo put down the book he was reading.

 

"Wae?" his brother answered. "Ah... Aniya. Nevermind" D.O shook his head. "Okay" Seungsoo simply replied but D.O continued his question.

 

"You're close with MinJung right?" D.O asked making Seungsoo stopped reading but he didn't show it. "Yeah, I am.. Wae??" Seungsoo asked.  "Do you know her favorite dessert?" D.O asked raising his eyebrow.

 

"Uhh..." Seungsoo thought carefully. "Why are you asking it so suddenly?" he set his book aside. "I'm just curious... You know. I've always been close with YoungMin and I just feel like MinJung was kind of far from me" D.O said looking at his brother.

 

"Peach Mango Pie" Seungsoo blurted out making D.O looked at him. "MinJung's favorite dessert is Peach Mango Pie" he finished his sentence not knowing the incident happened in the Kim's house.

 

"Jeongmahl? Then does YoungMin and MinJung has the same favorite dessert?" D.O asked and it alarmed Seungsoo. "Kai offered YoungMin Apple Pie because we all know it was her favorite but then she said she doesn't like it, and besides that Chanyeol said the same thing as you" D.O furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"And??" Seungsoo raised his eyebrow. "I was just thinking how did that happened? I clearly remember when Umma bakes apple pie and YoungMin loves eating it. And I never seen the two twins exchanged desserts" D.O said tapping his phone.

 

"Sometimes, I think YoungMin is MinJung" D.O suddenly blurted out making Seungsoo choked with his own saliva. "Why?" Seungsoo asked nervously.

 

"Even though we were still young that time, but I know there are things that YoungMin does and doesn't do back then and now. I just feel like something is missing. You know what I mean? It's just like sometimes my heart tells me that she is a different person" D.O looked at Seungsoo seriously.

 

"You are just imagining things Kyu--- D.O" Seungsoo said. "Maybe the accident when she was young affected it and she was kind of traumatized that's why there are things that looks different to her" Seungsoo added.

 

"Maybe...." D.O sighed heavily. "I'm gonna go back to my room. Sleep is calling me" D.O said leaving his brother.

 

Seungsoo looked at him with nervousness. He was also afraid of D.O finding the truth. But what can he do? He is stock with the lies just like YoungMin's parents, Suho and especially MinJung.

 

 

'Mianhe Dongsaeng. I hope you can forgive me' Seungsoo thought and sighed as he watched the image of his brother disappear from the hallways.