8

Love Me... Again

"Oh my God!!!!" a screamed woke up the two in the morning. D.O opened his eyes and squinted to see who was screaming early in the morning. He sat down and rubbed his eyes and when his vision cleared up, he is only to be welcomed by YoungMin's parents. He shook YoungMin hard enough to wake her up. She groaned and sat up, then D.O pointed her parents.

 

"Umma! Appa!" she jumped out of her bed panicking.

 

"Breakfast is ready. Go change into your uniforms" Mr. Kim said in a serious tone then walked away.

 

"Kyung--- Oh I mean D.O dear, there's an extra uniform on the other room. Feel free to grab it. Okay?" Mrs. Kim smiled sweetly then going out of the room.

 

As soon as YoungMin parents left, her phone started ringing. She looked at it only to be welcomed by her cousin, Suho's caller I.D. She looked at D.O and he mouthed 'who' and she mouthed back 'suho oppa'. He gestured her to answer it. They both doesn't know why are they being nervous, as if they've done something unpleasant the night before.

 

"Suho Oppa" she answered the call and after a few minutes she put it in speaker mode. "I guess D.O is there, right beside you" Suho said through the line. "I'm here Hyung" D.O answered closing his eyes in annoyance. "And I'm sure you met Auntie and Uncle already" Suho said with some smirked on his face. "W-We did Oppa" YoungMin answered as she looked down. "Dress up. We're on our way their" Suho said hanging up.

 

" 'Our??' " they both looked at each other wondering.

 

After 30 minutes of washing up and getting dress, the two went downstairs and went straight to the dining room. There, they were welcomed by YoungMin's parents, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun. They greeted them and bowed then they proceeded to their seats. The maids served them breakfast. They were all quiet. It was kind of awkward for them to eat with Mr. and Mrs. Kim especially they weren't home that often.

 

"So, I can see that you still have that habit of yours, Kyungsoo" Mr. Kim said in a cold and serious tone, and even calling D.O by his real name.

 

"It's D.O Sir" D.O replied making his jaw hardened. He never called him Uncle or Mr. Kim. He always call him Sir. "What habit are you referring to?"

 

"That habit of yours budging into my daughter's room without any permission from her" Mr. Kim said making everybody look at him. "We all know that you guys have been friends with my daughter for a very long time, let's exclude Suho and Kai with that, but I know you are all aware that you are not kids anymore, especially you Kyu-- I mean D.O"

 

"And what do you mean by that, Sir?" D.O answered with bitterness in his voice.

 

"Well I mean, you are all in teenage years. You cannot do what you were doing before. Whoever sees you two, with tha situation this morning will think differently. And we all don't know if you guys are doing something or not, you know what I mean." Mr. Kim explained as D.O was getting mad and maing a fist in the table. Kai saw it looked at D.O calmly making him calm but it was no help.

 

D.O stood up making everybody stop from eating. "With all due respect Sir, but I am not that kind of person as what you think. The reason I still have that habit of mine as you say, because I am concern for YoungMin, for she is my most bestfriend. If that is what you are worrying about, I will not do that to her, for I respect her alot. And if I ever want to, I have done it for a long time" D.O said as he wiped his mouth and set his napkin aside. "Excuse us, but we are going to be late for school" D.O walked to YoungMin and pulled her out of the table and dragged her away.

 

"Why did you do that Jagi?!" Mrs. Kim asked half angry. "Are they dating?" Mr. Kim asked ignoring his wife question.

 

"They're are not dating Uncle" Kai said making his Uncle smirk.

 

"D.O lost it today. It's gonna be bad in school for sure" Baekhyun uttered. "Let's go" Chanyeol stood up followed by the others but Sehun stopped and bowed to the two elders. "Sorry for that commotion" the maknae bowed and walked out of the dining.

 

"Are you crazy!?! Why do that?!" Mrs. Kim asked once again. "That boy, can't you see, he likes YoungMin" Mr. Kim smiled. "Mwo?!" his wife asked and he just continued eating.