042

Love Me... Again

"MinJung!!! you're gonna be late!" Hongmin shouted down from the kitchen. "Jeez... she's always late" he said to himself while spreading some jelly on the toast.

 
"Like we don't know her" the petite guy, named Hyungbin told the other. "I wonder of she had hard time sleeping again" he drank on his chocolate.
 
"Don't you guys dare talk about me behind my back" MinJung suddenly popped out in front of them and grabbed a toast.
 
"Of course we're not..." Hyungbin forced a nervous smile knowing she's not in the mood.
 
"Stop lying!" she snorted and the other pressed his lips together.
 
"You look tired" Hongmin told her with some concerned. "Are you sure you're okay to go to school?"
 
"I'm fine. We just have a big test today before the semester ends, so i stayed up late to study" she careleslly said while drinking a cup of milk.
 
"You don't even need to study" Hyungbin blurted out earning a glare from the other male. "Okay. Yeah you studied" he looked away as if scared to be eaten alive.
 
"Let's go. I might be late for my test." she said to Hongmin as she grabbed her belongings.
 
The two were about to step outside of the house as their "Eomoni" stopped them.
 
"Don't be late for dinner. We have guests" a middle aged petite lady. as they called her Eomoni. told the two.
 
"Guests? In this time of the year? It's almost Christmas" MinJung asked and the lady just smiled at them.
 
"Arasso Eomoni. Kaja" Hongmin said dragging MinJung away from the lady.
 
The lady was the owner of the house. She lived by herself since her husband died and her only son went to Korea to study just as soon as they migrated in the USA. Though they weren't korean, surprisingly they speak the language very well, and of course the english language too. It was the holidays and she was glad that she will have the chance to see her son, that she misses the most.
 
"Eomoni, who's coming?" Hyungbin asked as he finish his toast.
 
"My son" she smiled at the younger.
 
"Chincha?!!" Hyungbin asked excitedly and the lady just nodded happily. "Is he by himself?"
 
"Ani... He's with his friends. Lots of friends" the lady said just leaving Hyungbin with a confused mind.
 
 
 
-Korea-
 
"Yah!! Kids hurry up!!!!" Suho yelled inside the dorm as the other members were so slow on packing their things.
 
"Chakkaman Hyung!" the younger members yelled through their rooms.
 
"Kwaenchana?" Suho asked D.O. as he arrived in the living room with his luggages. he just nodded with his leader question.
 
"We're ready!" Kai and Sehun excitedly said as they took their luggaged in the living room.
 
"Chanyeol, Baekhyun!!" Suho called the two and both sped up outside their room carrying their luggages.
 
"Chen! Xiumin Hyung! Tao!!" Suho called the other members.
 
"Ahh! Hyung Chakkaman!" Tao complained as Chen dragged him all the way to the living room making the other members laugh.
 
"You are taking too much time packing unnecessary things!" Chen smacked his head earning a pout from the cute panda.
 
"Hhmm? Lay's not yet done??" Xiumin roamed his eyes around looking for the last member.
 
"I'm coming Hyung!" Lay yelled from the room. A few minutes, he went to the living room with his luggage and a piece of paper in his hands.
 
"You got the address?" Baekhyun asked and the other nodded.
 
"Let's go. We might be late for the flight" D.O uttered and he went outside followed by the other members.
 
"I'm so excited to have the holidays in other country. We don't even have to pay for the hotel thanks to Lay Hyung's mother" Chanyeol said grinning.
 
"You 6 members are so cheap" Chen said. "All 6 of you are known to be rich, but still minding to pay hotel rooms"
 
"It's our parents' money Hyung. We cannot just spend it" Kai said in honesty.
 
"Atleast we are using D.O's private jet" Xiumin said but the said guy wasn't even listening. 
 
The other 5 of the K's group knew that it was a gift that D.O. received from MinJung when they graduated in the middle school. They were surprised that he let it to be used.
 
"Okay.... Let's go!!" The maknaes excitedly hopped out of the elevator and went their way to the car.
 
 
 
-USA-
 
It was a long cold day for Hongmin and MinJung. Though both were in the same university, their course were different. Hongmin was studying in Arts while MinJung was in medical field. The guy needs to wait for her to be dismissed for her classes was always been a 3 hour longer after the guy's class are dismissed.
 
MinJung went out almost 8 in the evening. It was their last day of class and exam before the holidays so it took longer than the usual.
 
"Did you wait that long?" she asked Hongmin as she saw him sitting at the bench, waiting for her.
 
"I'm used to it. Come on. Eomoni said to go home early" he said and the other nodded. He reached for her books and he carried it. They went straight to the car and drove off to go home.
 
 
After almost an hour of driving because of the traffic, they finally reached home. As soon as they parked the car in front of the house and got out, MinJung suddenly had this bad feeling. She was hesitant to go inside as soon as she saw the two mini van parked on the street.
 
"Wae??" Hongmin asked when he noticed her.
 
"Nothing" she shook her head in denial. 
 
They went inside and to be welcomed with a lot of luggages and an extra 10 pairs of shoes... Mens shoes.
 
"Why so many shoes?" Hongmin asked as they both removed their shoes. Just as before  MinJung set her shoes aside, she heard a familiar laugh that froze her in her spot.
 
"MinJung..." Hongmin called her and she looked at him.
 
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this Hongmin" she told the other. "Go ahead first. I'll follow" she said and the other nodded.
 
'No MinJung. You're just imagining' she thought to herself as she walked towards the kitchen and she heard the lady introduced Hongmin to the guests.
 
"Oh! There she is! Come here" the lady said as she saw her. The lady was standing at the entrance of the kitchen so MinJung can't see the guests for the wall from the living area was blocking it.
 
MinJung saw Hongmin glanced at her with a worried look and she uttered a why in but the other didnt respond. She knew it when the lady pulled her inside to see the guests face.... no not the guests... but 6 faces that she knew... knew better then other people and all fangirls.
 
 
"This is...." the lady was cut when the members saw her.
 
"MinJung Noona!" Sehun and Kai exclaimed.
 
"MinJung!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly stood in shocked.
 
Suho glanced at D.O., who has his eyes literally bulging out of the sockets. He was not believing what he was seeing. The girl that he misses the most is right in front of him.
 
"Omo... you guys know her" the lady said.
 
"I know them too Eomoni... Very well to be honest" she said as she looked straight to D.O's eyes.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.... Kim MinJung-imnida... Suho Oppa and Kai cousin. Nice to meet you.... Again." she said bowing and then not leaving D.O's eyes.
 
 
'It can't be... it's really her... It's MinJung' D.O. thought to himself.