17

Love Me... Again

"Nice one YoungMin! Yura was really mad. Deserves her right!!" Baekhyun laughed as he sat down. "I didn't know you can do that YoungMin" Baekhyun said just making YoungMin chuckle.

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he take his sit in front of YoungMin. "You look like you are in a bad mood" Chanyeol looked at her.

 

"I'm fine. Thanks" YoungMin answered shortly. Her mind was running a lot of things. She must pretend to be mean especially on winter days specifically on mornings because that is how the real YoungMin was. Though she has been pretending for years, she hasn't gone used to it. She likes winter, she loves the snow, but because of her pretending, she needs to keep it to herself.

 

"I haven't seen you went off for a long time" D.O cut her thoughts. "I guess you still hate winter mornings" he said as he takes the seat beside her and she just simply smile. "Appa and Umma are will be home tonight, they want you to have dinner with us" D.O told her. "And I won't take NO for an answer!!" he exclaimed just earning a hum response from her.

 

"Aish... Why only her?" Baekhyun asked turning his position so he can look at D.O. "Mwolla. Ask my parents." D.O coldly answer. "Aye. This boy. Jinja.." Baekhyun turned around.

 

"Is Seungsoo Oppa going to be there??" YoungMin asked D.O making him frown. "Wae?" D.O replied glaring at her. "Ani.. I haven't seen ---- " "He will be there!" D.O exclaimed opening his book and ignoring YoungMin.

 

"What happened?" Chanyeol concernly looked at her. "Nothing" she smiled and shook her head.

 

 

The teacher came and then the test started. First subject was English. Oh how they hate english. Only YoungMin and D.O were the ones answering it quickly. The two were always competitive with each other, but D.O still can't beat her. He looked at her and just amazed at how she is answering the questions effortless. After a 60.minutes nerve wracking test, it was time for them to pass it to the teacher.

 

"Aawwee!! I hate English!!" Baekhyun pouted and YoungMin just laughed. "Well lucky you and D.O!!"

 

"Ani. Did you study?" D.O asked her earning a smile a response.

 

"You didn't?" Chanyeol asked with a wide eye and she shook her head. "Jeongmahl?!!!" Chanyeol screamed in disbelief. D.O was about to say something when her phone suddenly rings. She took it out and looked at it.

 

The three boys were looking at her with a question look in their eyes. YoungMin answered it as she stood up.

 

"Hello? Seungsoo.Oppa?" she answered as she walked by the door.

 

"Does Seungsoo hyung oftens call her?" Baekhyun asked D.O who is looking at YoungMin.

 

"Mwolla. I'm going" D.O answered standing up following YoungMin.

 

"I.smell trouble...." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol and Chanyeol just followed the figure of YoungMin with a worried look.