052

Love Me... Again

"WHAT NONSENSE WAS THAT!?!?!?!" D.O. was now yelling inside the car with the members, on their way back to the dorm.

 

"SUHO HYUNG! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS?!" D.O. glared at his leader but the other gave him an apologetic look.

 

"D.O., relax. Your anger will not get you anywhere"

 

"Relax?! You're telling me to relax Chanyeol?!" He yelled at the taller guy. "How nonsense is it that Seungsoo Hyung and MinJung would be engaged to each other!!"

 

"She might have a good reason to do that" Chanyeol defended MinJung.

 

"JONGIN!!" D.O. gave the younger a deathly glare.

 

"Don't look at me Hyung, I don't know anything. I swear" Kai raised his hands up in surrender and the other fuming in anger male groaned.

 

"Uuuhhhmm. D.O., MinJung is calling" Baekhyun said as he showed his phone to D.O. but what he did was ignored it.

 

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered as he put the phone on loudspeaker.

 

"Baekhyun... where are you?" MinJung lowly asked.

 

"On our way to the dorm" Baekhyun answered and he heard her sigh.

 

"Tell Kyungsoo to meet me" MinJung said gaining the attention of the other.

 

"Andwae. Shiro" D.O. firmly said but MinJung didn't listen to him.

 

"You know where. I'll be waiting" MinJung then hang up the call and D.O. groaned in annoyance.

 

"Drop me to the park near MinJung's house" D.K. ordered the driver.

 

 

MinJung was sitting in one of the swings, all covered with thick jackets and gloves and scarf. She swayed the swing back and forth with her feet as she patiently wait for the other to show up. As she felt the swing goes faster, it abruptly stopped from behind then she turned around.

 

"Stop swinging it. It's cold" There he is, D.O., walking in front of her as he knelt down. "You made me mad" he said as he flicked a finger on her forehead.

 

"Mianhe" she said in a sad voice.

 

"Why MinJung? Tell me why?" D.O. pleaded and the other shook her head. D.O. backed away a few inches and stood up. "So you're really marrying Hyung?"

 

"Hhmm" MinJung nodded and that made the other walked a few inches away from her.

 

"You made love with me last night and this morning. We made love MinJung!" D.O. raised his tone.

 

"I know we did. I know" MinJung now stood up defending herself. "But i don't think it will work"

 

"What will not?! Tell me!!"

 

"US!!!! The two of us!"

 

"Why not?!"

 

"You hurt me so much Kyungsoo!!!" MinJung yelled and now tears are threatening to fall.

 

"So much that I can't even stand watching you smile in the TV programs! So much that the way you smile to your fans was more sincere than the ones you gave me when we were together!"

 

"You hid yourself MinJung"

 

"You weren't just looking for me Kyungsoo. Two letters. Two.letters i sent, with my own hand writing, engraved in the envelope.was my address where i stayed. You never did come. You just came when you guys had a vacation. And that was like a slap on my face, that where in fact you were there because of Lay's mother, not because of my stupid letters"

 

"I... I didn't know MinJung. I thought those were just from random fans"

 

"You never cared Kyungsoo. You broke up with me like i was nothing. Have you ever seen me as MinJung, like really me and not my twin?" she asked and that gain D.O's attention.

 

"Why did you bring that up? That was a few years ago. Goodness MinJung!"

 

"But you never did really see ME as ME. You were just saying that trying to convince yourself, am i not right?"

 

D.O. was quiet all of a sudden. He tried to reason out but words are stuck inside. He looked at MinJung, crying, with eyes filled with sadness. Once again, he made her cry. MinJung walked near him and held his hands.

 

"Seungsoo Oppa will take care of me. Don't worry. I won't be selfish. I know you love my twin, but I also wish that you could see and Love Me.... Again" she whispered and kissed the back.of his hand.

 

"Take Care Kyungsoo. Saranghae" she tiptoed and whispered those words in his ear and his eyes widen.

 

He was too late, when he turned, MinJung was far, once again, from him. Back then, she was walking towards nobody, but now, she was walking towards Seungsoo, who was patiently waiting for her. Seungsoo glanced and gave an apologetic look to D.O. before going inside the car and driving away.

 

Tears fell down of D.O's eyes. He once let go of her and he did it again. He fell on his knees and cried, but this time he wasn't alone. s were there, they hugged him.and conforted him as he mummbled words of regret.

 

 

 

"Don"t go MinJung... Don't go... Please.. I'm begging you......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love me.... Again."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ooohhhh... another update. Haha... i.am in the mood for updating. Anyways, anybody who have an Instagram can follow me: DOFAIITH 

KAHMSAMNIDA!