6

Love Me... Again

"Chanyeol!" a familiar voice called him. He then turned around and saw YoungMin. He smiled as she approached him. His heart was beating fast seeing her walking towards him. Her long wavy black hair was swinging through the winds. "You're here early" she said as she stopped and looked at Chanyeol.

 

"Ah yeh... Eomma and Appa wants to be early in Church today. Are you by yourself?" Chanyeol asked as he looked behind her.

 

"Ah.. Deh. But Suho Oppa and Kai will be here. They said they're on their way" she said shyly.

 

"Ahh.... Wanna go inside? It's kind of windy too" Chanyeol asked and she nodded. Chanyeol walked her inside and went to his parents so YoungMin can greet them.

 

The elders have always like and love YoungMin. They treat her as their own daughter since her own parents were busy in the company and literally have no time for her. Chanyeol escorted her through the chair but then someone pulled YoungMin's arm.

 

"YoungMin..." she turned and saw Seungsoo. "Oh Oppa!" she greeted him and he smiled. Chanyeol was just looking. "I thought you'll be sitting with us today?" Seungsoo asked. Every week, each family gets a chance to sit with YoungMin, last week she was sitting with his cousins, and today, she should be sitting with the Do Family but she came early and Chanyeol entertained her.

 

"Ah.." she looked at Chanyeol and smiled. "I think I'll be sitting with Chanyeol today" she said and Chanyeol's mood brightened up.

 

"You're sitting with us today" D.O came and glared at YoungMin. He was always been dominant to her. There were silence for a minute. "Don't be like this. We're inside the church" YoungMin broke the silence and procedeed sitting. Chanyeol followed her and D.O was annoyed.

 

The Do brothers went to where they were supposed to sit. They always had a sitting arrangement, as people say, inside the church. The Kim's who sit on the very front, followed by the Do's, then followed by the Park's, Byun's and Oh's. People say it was arranged depending on the wealth and populairty of the family, but it wasn't.

 

The mass went on. YoungMin was sitting between Chanyeol and Sehun. She was sitting on where she can see the side face of Seungsoo and D.O. She was feeling guilty of answering D.O but on the other hand, they were inside the church, he could've been more considerate.

 

As the mass has gone to an end, the family members stood up one by one to greet each other. Kai and Suho went to YoungMin and hugged her, followed by the maknae Sehun and Baekhyun. YoungMin turned around and hesitantly hugged Chanyeol. Then she turned to the Do's and Seungsoo hugged her.

 

"He's not in the mood" Seungsoo whispered talking about D.O. YoungMin looked at him just standing beside Kai. Seungsoo pushed her to towards him.

 

"Mwoya?" D.O asked not changing his expression. He saw her face, its a blank.expression that made him wonder. He was about to talk to her when little precious maknae in.

 

"Hyung!! Let's go eat at the italian restaurant" Sehun said cheerfully clinging into D.O's arm that earned him a death glare. "Wae??" the maknae asked innocently making everybody chuckled.

 

"Come here!" Kai pulled Sehun. "Stop clinging! You know hyung doesn't like it" Kai smacked Sehun's head.

 

"Do you want to eat?" Suho turned his attention to YoungMin. "Ahh... Everybody's coming?" she asked her cousin innocently. Suho smiled and nod.

 

"Can I ride with Chanyeol?" YoungMin asked making everybody looked at her.

 

"Wae?? You don't want to ride with us?" Suho asked curiously.

 

"YoungMin-ah, maybe you can ride with me" Baekhyun smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Noona should ride with us. Right Kai Hyung?" Sehun turned to Kai with a pleading eyes.

 

They were expecting D.O to argue with them but instead he kept himself quiet. He was just standing there with his hands inside his pockets. Chanyeol looked at him then to YoungMin then to the other boys who were arguing.

 

"I can ride with Chanyeol. Right?" YoungMin turned her attention to Chanyeol and he just grinned and nod. D.O's attention was turned to her but he shrugged the thought of taking her forcefully to the car and he just walked away.

 

"D.O hyung must be in a bad mood" Sehun whispered so D.O won't hear him. And the others followed going into their cars.

 

 

Along the way, YoungMin was just keep on staring outside the windows of the car. Chanyeol would often glance at her but then he will look away. Silence was killing him. He was not used to it.

 

"YoungMi----"

 

"He's mad at me" YoungMin said not looking to Chanyeol.

 

"Huh??"

 

"Kyungsoo, he's mad at me"

 

"Wae?? Is there a reason for him to be mad at you?"

 

"It's just.." she sighed.

 

"Is it because you didn't sit with them?" Chanyeol asked and she nodded. "I was wondering how did you became his bestfriend. He's so bossy and dominant over you, sometimes cold too you know" he added and YoungMin looked at him.

 

"Do you know how we met?? How we became friends?" YoungMin asked and Chanyeol remembered.

 

 

"Hahaha!! Such a lame boy! Hahaha!!!" a 10 year old D.O laughed at the 10 year old Chanyeol, whom he just pushed out of the swing.

 

"Poor Park Chanyeol! How can you be so tall but so lame!! Hahaha!!" D.O laughed and and Chanyeol was in the verge of crying. He covered his eyes and started crying until he heard a soft angelic voice.

 

"Kwaenchana??" he remove his hands to his eyes and there kneeling, a 10 year old YoungMin. She smiled at him and brushed his hair removing the dust on it.

 

"Yah!! YoungMin!! What the heck are you doing?!!" D.O yelled at her and she just looked at him.

 

"Don't mind him. He's crazy sometimes" she smiled to Chanyeol. She was been pulled up by D.O.

 

"What are y----"

 

"What are you doing Kyungsoo? We should be being friends with him. Stop bullying him" YoungMin spoke to D.O. "Stop doing this. Jebal..." she pleaded and D.O can just nod. She then went to Chanyeol who already stoo himself up.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim YoungMin-imnida" she introduced and bowed. "And that boy there, he's Do Kyungsoo" she pointed to D.O.

 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. P-Park C-C-Chanyeol-imnida" he bowed.

 

"Let's be friends..." YoungMin pulled out her hand for a handshake and Chanyeol did the same.

 

 

 

"Ahh deh.." Chanyeol nodded after remembering it. "You save me from being bullied"

 

"He did the same to me. He saved me. He might be bossy, dominant or very cold towards me sometimes, but yet i know he's only protecting me" YoungMin explained. "You understand right?" Chanyeol looked at her and smiled agreeing on it.

 

"Gomawo.....

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol Oppa"