064

Love Me... Again

 

"Saranghae" MinJung suddenly uttered to D.O. while they were cuddling in her bed. He looked at her, amused by the sudden confession. It's not like he didn't like it.

 

"Nado Saranghae" D.O. carressed her face and she just looked at him. No, she stared at him like it was the last time she will see him. "Why? Is there something on--" MinJung cut him when she planted a kiss on his lips. She pulled away and buried her head on his chest while she hugged him. 

 

"MinJung, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly while he was carressing her hair.

 

"I'm scared" MinJung barely spoke. "You... You are just getting famous every single day. That Daesang awards just proves it."

 

"And? I told you I'll protect you. That whole sojin thing, i've talked to my company and---"

 

"I'm getting married Kyungsoo... to your brother"

 

"We are engaged MinJung. You said yes to me. You should make it clear to Seungsoo Hyung"

 

"Kyungsoo... the members know it already. We can't afford to let your parents know. I mean, what if---"

 

"I don't see why they will get you married to my brother. It was me before, isn't? They should have just kept it that way"

 

"They could've if you didn't react like my twin was the only girl that you've wanted to marry" MinJung lowly uttered and clenched at his shirt.

 

"Look at me" he pulled away and lifted her chin. "All of that was in the past. I was stupid back then, but now i only want you, only you to be with me"

 

"You're so cheesy" she commented making the other chuckled.

 

They were enjoying their precious couple moment not until a certain someone suddenly broke into MinJung's room, making the couple pull away.

 

"Noona! Have you seen the ----" Kai entered the room without knocking, obviously because the door wasn't locked, and was rather unexpecting what he would be welcomed with.

 

"What the?!" Kai covered his eyes. "I didn't see anything!!!" he turned around. The couple smiled and shook their head. MinJung stood up and went to Kai.

 

"Jongin... you don't need to cover your eyes" MinJung went in front of him and removed his hands.

 

"Nooona~~~~" the younger whined.

 

"Let me see...." MinJung examined his face. "Dang... you gained weight... like your Kyungsoo Hyung" she teased them.

 

"I didn't gain weight!!!" Kai protested.

 

"Haha.. just kidding my dear cousin" MinJung tapped his cheeks. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

 

"Uhhmm... The others are waiting downstairs too" Kai hesitated.

 

"Why? Something wrong?" D.O. asked and the younger gave him a just-go-downstairs-please look. "Okay. Okay. You can go ahead Jongin"

 

"Neh Hyung..." he turned around and smiled to MinJung. "See you downstairs Noona" then he left the couple.

 

"What was that look?" MinJung asked D.O. as he get up from the bed.

 

"What look?" he asked as he get up and put his jacket on.

 

"The look in your eyes. You two.. don't tell me..." she gasped and covered .

 

"MINJUNG!!!!" D.O. yelled as he knows what she was talking about and MinJung giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----DOWNSTAIRS---

 

"MINJUNG!!!!!" they all heard D.O. loudly and turned their heads upstairs.

 

"She must've said something" Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Should we bring up the topic?" Suho asked.

 

"What topic?" they turned their heads and found the couple walking towards them.

 

"Uuuhhh..." they awkwardly said and some scratched the back of their neck.

 

"I told you MinJung, stop seeing him" they heard a voice and turned their heads to the entrance.

 

"Seungsoo Oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked staying still beside D.O.

 

"Clearing things up" Seungsoo walked near them. "So I guess, you fixed it Suho?" he asked the leader.

 

"Fixed what Oppa?" MinJung asked.

 

"Hyung, fixed what?" D.O. asked him once again.

 

"This..." Seungsoo opened the envelope that he was holding and threw the pictures in front of them shocking the couple. "...Sasaengs were following both of you on your DATE" he emphasized the word DATE.

 

"We were... being careful..." MinJung said as she looked at the pictures.

 

"How did you even found this out?" D.O. took the pictures.

 

"Someone sent them to the company and to some newspaper publisher" Suho said.

 

"You two can't be together" Seungsoo said making his brother looked at him.

 

"Mworago?" D.O. asked in firm tone.

 

"I said you two cannot be to---" Seungsoo wasn't able to finish his sentence when D.O. grab his collar.

 

"Don't you ever say that to both of us! You don't decide whether we will be together or not!" he raised his tone while he was in anger.

 

"Kyungsoo, stop" MinJung was trying to pull him away along with the other members.

 

"Kyungsoo, let him go first" Chanyeol tried to calm him down and the shorter did what he was told.

 

"Ppsshh" Seungsoo fixed his collar. "You think I don't know you secretly said Yes to Kyungsoo, huh MinJung? I was there. I saw the two of you. I don't know what happened to you. You told him to forget you but here you are, pushing yourself to him. Or should i say you perfectly accepted him back" Seungsoo said straightly to MinJung.

 

"Your idol life won't save you Kyungsoo. You know fans will haunt the two of you down if you keep your relationship" Seungsoo told his brother.

 

"I will protect her" D.O. gritted his teeth.

 

"How? By breaking up with her again? That's probably what the company wants you to do. Can you even help her if you are always away? Think Kyungsoo. MinJung's father is not in perfect health condition"

 

"Oppa... Hajima.." MinJung tried to stop him.

 

"What does he mean MinJung?" D.O. turned to her. "Answer me..."

 

"Appa... Appa is sick. He needs me... and someone to take care of the hospital... and... I'm sorry Kyungsoo" MinJung held his hand.

 

"You see my little brother. No matter what the two of you do. MinJung, will still be marrying me. If you aren't stupid enough to pushed yourself out of the marriage back then, she should be marrying you" Seungsoo smirked.

 

"I'm sorry....." MinJung held D.O's hand tighter.

 

"Stop" D.O. said shoving his hand away from her. "After all this time... I can't believe you MinJung" he walked away from her and ignored the way she calls him and he stopped midway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop loving me, MinJung"

 

 

 

A/N: Annyeong! Here's an update after 793749393 years! Haha. Well, this story might end soon.... just keeping you guys a heads up.