027

Love Me... Again

Kai and Sehun went to the upper level classroom, where MinJung is and the rest of the boys. They both entered making their sunbaes look at them. Both of them went at the back, wherein D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitted. Kai was expecting MinJung to be there for he can't deny that he misses her, he misses his Noona, but surprisingly, she was not even in her desk.

 

"Hyung!~~" Sehun jokingly whined hugging Baekhyun.

 

"What brings you two here, huh Maknaes?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"We missed you!" Sehun pouted causing the others to roll their eyes. 

 

"Uhhmm.. is... MinJung Noona not here?" Kai asked the others.

 

"She wasn't here for the first and second subject" Baekhyun answered. "Why??"

 

"Uuhhh...." Kai was hesitating to say something.

 

"What is it Jongin??" D.O. looked at Kai and Kai just shook his head. "You won't come here if you don't need anything. What is it?"

 

"Just... I... I wanted to see her. I missed her. I missed Noona..." Kai silently answered and admitted. "The dance that I was practicing for the winter festival, I wanted to show it to her"

 

"Hhhmmm... I'm not even sure if she's here" Baekhyun said playing with Sehun's hair.

 

"Uuuhhhmmm.... Well.. Uuhh" Kai can't even speak straight. "D.O. Hyung..." he called the elder.

 

"Jongin, you know we haven't been talking to each other" D.O honestly answered. " Ask Chanyeol, he have been with her this past few days" he said earning the tall guy attention.

 

"We haven't really spoke to each other" Chanyeol shoot an apologizing smile.

 

The boys were chatting when the opening of the door of the room catches their attention. Entering, was MinJung, whom they were looking and talking about. Kai's eyes glittered as soon as he saw his cousin walking towards her desk. He called her and waved at her but only received a slight smile. As soon as she was all set in her seat, she opened her book and scanned through the words.

 

"Noona..." Kai spoke breaking the silence. "MinJung Noona..." Kai called her once again as he stepped forward but stopped midway when the other spoke.

 

"What is it Kai?" MinJung asked not looking at her cousin. "Uhhmm.... I was just wondering... if..." Kai spoke but words just can't get out of his mouth. MinJung looked at him and smiled. "What is it?" she asked once more.

 

"I.... Aish!!!" Kai messed with his hair suddenly annoyed making the others looked at him. "Noona!!" He suddenly yelled startling MinJung. "When did you ever call me Kai!! You always call me by my name. Why Kai now?! Why?! Is it because you no longer pretend to be YoungMin Noona? Is that why?! Aish!! Noona just---"

 

"Jongin.." MinJung spoke making her cousing shut his mouth and looked at her. "What is it Jongin?" she asked. Kai flashed a smile on her and spoke making the others shocked with what the younger requested.

 

"Write a song Noona. A song that I can use for my dance presentation and..... " Kai paused making the other confused. "I want D.O. Hyung to be part of it. I want him to sing your song" Kai finished causing MinJung to look at him.

 

The others was rather quiet with the younger's request. MinJung just looked away and stared outside. Snow was falling and she just loved the view of it. She closed her eyes and when she opened it, she saw D.O's reflection looking at her. She never did turn her head towards Kai's direction again but she simply answered him with a simple 'Sure I will' that made the younger happy.

 

Kai bid goodbye and thank his cousin before dragging Sehun away to go to their next class. Chanyeol turned his head towards MinJung direction and tapped her shoulder but she just simply smiled giving Chanyeol an assuring look that she is okay. Soon, the bell rang signalling that their next class will start soon. The students sat down and their teacher soon entered.

 

They were focused with the lesson while D.O. just simply taking glances to MinJung. She can feel it. She can feel his stares at her but she ignores it for the memories of them kissing was showing inside her head but she cannot let that distract her nor show any sign to D.O. As the lesson continues, her phone suddenly vibtrates in her pocket signalling there was a text. She took her phone out and was just simply distracted with the text.

 

From: Kyungsoo

Meet me after school.

 

 

 

No reply needed nor place indicated where. For both of them know where they will meet. She locked her phone screen and put it inside her pocket again. She turn her head towards D.O's and as she was expecting, he was looking at her as if waiting for an answer. She just simply smile at him making D.O. contented as he knows that it was a 'okay' sign from what he texted. They both returned from listening to their teacher and just let the time passed by.