065

Love Me... Again

"So... here are the designs for your gown... then here are some of the sample invitations. Umma and Appa said to let you pick since your a girl and might have a better choice than me...then should we invite some artists and groups too? EXO will be there too and --- " Seungsoo gave the sketched designs and sample invitations to MinJung and explained but stopped when he notice she was just staring at the thin air. He gestured the wedding planner to leave them so he can talk her.

 

"MinJung..." he held her hand distracting her. "...you weren't listening to me"

 

"I am" she answered him and gave a slight smile. "I don't like the designs. They're too revealing. I want a simple but elegant design"

 

"Tell me what's wrong" Seungsoo asked her.

 

"Nothing" she uttered removing her hand from his.

 

"Don't tell me it's nothing. It has been weeks. You're here but your mind is somewhere else. We can't go on like this --- "

 

"Let's just call this wedding off" MinJung looked at him. "I can't... I just can't. I'm sorry Oppa" she stood up and walked away.

 

"You know you can't. Think about your Father. Think about the Hospital. He worked hard for that and he needs someone to take care of it." Seungsoo abruptly said stopping her. He stood up and walked behind her helding her shoulders.

 

"You see.. If you marry me, I can be the one managing the Hospital and you can continue with your studies" he whispered to her ears. "I can help you and your family"

 

"Stop" MinJung uttered and she turned around to face Seungsoo. She stared at him with a disbelief look in her face.

 

"What's wrong?" Seungsoo asked.

 

"I should be asking you that. What's wrong with you? You act like you're not Seungsoo anymore" MinJung bluntly said.

 

"I'm still me MinJung" he smiled at her.

 

"No. The Seungsoo I know is not like this. What happened to you Oppa? You weren't like this before" she shook her head.

 

"MinJung..." he tried to reach her but she moved away.

 

"I agree on marrying YOU, not the Seungsoo I am seeing now. Let me be first. Mianhe" she apologized and went to her room leaving Seungsoo dumbfounded.

 

He sat down again and looked through everything. He heavily sighed and rubbed his forehead. He took out his phone to make a call but stopped when he saw his wallpaper; Him, MinJung and D.O. , taken a few years ago, smiling happily like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo and MinJung... for hurting both of you"

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the very short update after a long time. Your authornim is really busy right now. I promise to update more soon. Kahmsahmnida! :)