031

Love Me... Again

"MWORAGO???!!!!" D.O. and the others yelled as they stood up from their places where they have been sitting.

 

A few hours ago Suho called the other 4 saying they needed to gather together and talk, after he left MinJung's house, he went to pick up Kai and drove all the way to D.O's house, where they all agreed to meet. They all took their prespective seats before Suho blurted out that he told MinJung the truth. So here they are now, standing up in front of the older, literally yelled almost making Seungsoo ran downstairs.

 

"Hyung! Why?!" Baekhyun asked. "We all agreed to tell her after Kai's final audition before we release all the trailers of him" Baekhyun added.

 

"Hyung! Noona's gonna hate me!!" Kai pouted to his brother.

 

"I guess Noona won't treat me any bubble tea anymore" Sehun joked earning stares from his hyungs.

 

"I bet she's mad at me. Knowing that I was the one beside her when her real identity revealed but then I was still keeping a secret behind her" Chanyeol said in a sad voice.

 

"Yeah... who would've thought you would do that when it is obvious that you like her" D.O. scoffed and sat hinself down.

 

"D.O..." Suho tried to stop the other.

 

"So Chanyeol, do you think she'll forgive you? You betrayed her. I bet she won't ---" D.O. was cut when the other stood up defending himself.

 

"YOU BETRAYED HER TOO!!" Chanyeol yelled at D.O. "All this time she was pretending to be her twin but still you can't even tell her the truth about being a trainee. Is that what bestfriends are for!"

 

"YoungMin's my bestfriend, not MinJung" D.O. looked up at him. "You're such a jerk Kyungsoo!!" Chanyeol yelled his real name making D.O. fume in anger.

 

"Don't call me by my name!!!!" he yelled only stopped when Suho yelled at both of them.

 

"STOP YOU TWO!!!" Suho heavily sighed. "I highly doubt it that MinJung will talk to neither the two of you" Suho glared at them.

 

"Or worst... the 6 of us" Sehun added pouting.

 

D.O. and Chanyeol sat down and sighed to themselves. The 6 men were thinking on how the heck will they explain it to MinJung. Though it was almost midnight, Seungsoo was still up and just can't help to barge in into the conversation of the boys.

 

"You guys don't really know how to make other people sleep, huh?" Seungsoo said as he enters the living room rubbing his eyes.

 

"Seung Hyung... Mianhe" the other 5 stood up and bowed for an apology making Seungsoo chuckled.

 

"And since when did you guys learned how to bow and apology to me?" Seungsol joked as he approached Sehun and ruffles his hair. "Aigoo... this maknae is really growing up fast" he smiled at Sehun. 

 

"So.. What's with the meeting at sudden yelling? You guys are unbelievable serious" he said as he took a sit beside D.O. and he just smiled at his brother. The others sat down again.

 

"Uhh....." Kai uttered as Seungsoo hummed in response. "Just things about our training Seung Hyung" Kai said.

 

"Aahh... I see... Well, how's things going then? I heard your teaser will be coming out in a month Kai" Seungsoo asked and just earned a nod from the younger. He sighed and smiled. "You guys are all growing up so fast, even this baby brother of mine" He said as he played with D.O's hair making the other annoyed.

 

"Stop it Hyung!" D.O. said in annoyance as he just earned a small laughter from the elder. "Aish Jinja... " he mumbled as he fix his hair.

 

"Aye! Your temper, seriously... I wonder how MinJung dealt with you for the past years" Seungsoo said making his brother stopped from what he's doing and looked at him. "It's still a wonder how she managed and handle things for the past years. It almost made me believe that she was really YoungMin, but then again she always reminds me of how she really is MinJung with the way she smile, forming those cute eyes of hers into a crescent moon shape, her silliness and love for the winter season which she actually haven't enjoyed for quite a while" He said as he played with his knees like he was playing drums.

 

"Atleast for now she won't have to pretend, she can be herself now. Don't you agree, Kyungsoo-yah?" Seungsoo turned his head to his brother, which was by the way looking at him already.

 

"Seung Hyung, why? I mean, how come you and Suho Hyung agreed to help her pretend? Well you know, i mean... " Kai asked but then was cut by Seungsoo.

 

"It was YoungMin's request to MinJung to take care of Kyungsoo. She can deny the request of her twin, but that's MinJung... the very warm hearted girl among the twins. She just couldn't say no and also... she wanted to be close to you, Kyungsoo" Seungsoo answered.

 

"Why??" D.O. asked his brother but he just received a smile. His brother stoop up and stretch out and yawn.

 

"Why did she stick by your side the whole time? You should've known it by now" Seungsoo answered looking down on his brother then he turned around and walked through the stairs.

 

"Goodnight Guys!!" He muttered before going upstairs leaving the other 5 and his brother in deep thoughts.

 

 

'I know you can figure it out by yourself Kyungsoo' Seungsoo thought before he finally entered his room.