039

Love Me... Again

Everybody had been busy lately for the upcoming Christmas. Suho and the others had been busy with their training too, though it was the holidays, it wasn't a excuse for th not to attend the training. As for MinJung, she had been busy buying gifts for the guys and her family and wrapping it by herself. Rich as people say she is, but she likes to do things that she knows people will appreciate it.

 
Christmas Eve came and everyone in the house was sp busy preparing foods, not only because it's the Christmas Eve, but because the family of Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O was invited to join the Kim's in the Christmas Eve dinner. Though the couple had agreed to have a date, things had stirred up between the two the morning of the said date.
 
"MinJung-ah" D.O spoke at the phone.
 
"Yeh?" MinJung answered as she was smiling by herself.
 
"Let's just cancel our date later since we're gonna have dinner in your house along with the others" he said in a serious and quite 'idontcare' tone making MinJung dropped her smile and turn it into frown.
 
"Okay. If that's what you want" she answered making sure the other won't notice her voice in disappointment.
 
"Mian--"
 
"I'll hang up, i think Umma is calling me downstairs. See you. Annyeong" MinJung cut and suddenly hanged up the call.
 
D.O. sighed knowing he made her sad. He didn't mean to cancel the date if they weren't going to have dinner altogether. NO. He mentally smiled to himself knowing that the plan he made will surely make his girlfriend happy though he knows she was disappointed. He got out of his room and went to his brother's room.
 
"Hyung!!" he called Seungsoo as he opened the door and the other flinched in surprised.
 
"YOU! don't you ever do that to me!" Seungsoo said as he was holding his chest feeling his fast heartbeat.
 
"Mianhe. I need your help!" D.O. said smirking as the other just raised an eyebrow on him.
 
 
 
Evening came and the said Family was arriving one by one, bringing presents and greeting one another. The guys were gathered in one place as their parents were in the garden greeting and talking some stuff about business. The DO's were the last ones to arrive and being the closest with the KIM's, they brought a one hella expensive gift for their daughter, MinJung, which is a vacation house around Pyongchang.
 
 
"D.O.!" Suho called him and he went to them soon. "Looking good!" he said as he slightly slapped his arm.
 
"Uuhh..." D.O. wondered and roamed his eyes around looking for the familiar figure which is missing.
 
"We haven't seen her" Baekhyun said knowing who have the other been looking for.
 
"The maids said she haven't gone out of her room since 8" Seungsoo said interrupting the boys and glaring at D.O.
 
"Did you do something Hyung?" Kai asked elbowing the elder.
 
"A-Aniyo!!" The other defended himself earning a judgement look from the others and just as on cue, their parents called them for dinner.
 
 
"Where's your cousin?" Suho's father asked him earning  shrugged from his son.
 
"Call MinJung" Her mom told one of the maids.
 
"I'm here" MinJung suddenly appeared in front of them wearing a simples dark blue dress under a beige peacoat with leggings and black flat doll shoes.
 
Everybody smiled at her who was looking beautiful even just wearing a simple dress. She walked to her seat and the maid opened the chair for her. She was sitting in between of D.O and Suho. Since the couple haven't really talked since the incident the afternoon happened, the tension was building between them and it can't be helped but to be noticed by the elders.
 
"Dear, are you okay? You're too quiet" MinJung mom asked her and she just nodded.
 
They ate quietly as the elders was talking with their business. The time seemed to pass by quickly and the next thing they knew they were all gathered in the living room near the Christmas tree along with the presents. It was not time to open the gifts yet but the maknaes looked impatient so they just told them to open their presents. While they were opening their gifts, MinJung took the time to sneak out and go to the garden and sat down at the swing.
 
"It's cold here" she snapped her head to where the voice is and there was Seungsoo walking towards her.
 
"Oppa"
 
"You should be inside. You received lots of gifts too you know" Seungsoo said as he took as sit beside her.
 
"I'll just open them tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it now" she answered looking down.
 
"Did my brother do something to you that made your mood so down?" he asked and she just nodded. "Hhhmmmm... Come on" He said grabbing her wrist and pulling her up.
 
"Oppa, where are we going?? The others might look for us" she said panicking but the other just dragged her outside and gently pushed her inside the black car.
 
"Don't worry, they won't really know that you're gone" Seungsoo smiled and closed the door, hearing MinJung calling his name but he just nodded to the driver, and soon they drove off.
 
"MinJung-ah.... have fun with Kyungsoo" he smiled before heading inside again.
 
As busy as they were, Baekhyun noticed that MinJung was gone along with D.O., he looked around but still no sight of the two. He elbowed Chanyeol and asked if he have seen the couple but the other just shook his head. Just on time, Seungsoo came and spoke for the couple.
 
"Don't look for them. They have a date to attend to" he said smiling leaving the others confused.