058

Love Me... Again

"Seungsoo, you must prepare all the things you need for your wedding" Mr. Do interrupted while they were eating.

 

Who's idea is it on getting MinJung and Seungsoo married. It is nonetheless the Do couples and MinJung's parents. Worrying about the growing popularity of their youngest son, the Do couple then decided to proceed with the marriage between the two families, but it is of course between Seungsoo and MinJung.

 

It was a hard decision for MinJung's mother to even say yes, knowing her daughter might really get hurt and for the fact that when they decided it, she was indeed studying in America.

 

"We are not in a hurry Appa" Seungsoo said as he quietly chew on his food.

 

"Dear, do you think it's not too much for Kyungsoo?" Mrs. Do asked her husband.

 

"He should accept it by now. He knows he cannot be with her anymore. MinJung will get hurt. They'll both get hurt" Mr. Do said seriously.

 

"Appa, don't you think Kyungsoo will manage?" Seungsoo asked and Mr. Do stopped eating.

 

"We already talked about this Seungsoo" Mr. Do said firmly. "Besides, isn't you like MinJung?"

 

"I like her, yes, but only a younger sister" He asnwered honestly.

 

"Then why did you even ask her to marry you?" Mrs. Do asked the elder.

 

"Appa told me to ask her" Seungsoo admitted. "I won't ask MinJung to marry me, especially I know she loves Kyungsoo"

 

"Dear, did you really told Seungsoo to ask MinJung?" Mrs. Do asked her husband and he nodded.

 

"Kyungsoo has so many fans and sasaengs. If they knew that MinJung is his past girlfriend, then MinJung might be in danger too. We all know how sasaengs" Mr. Do clarified.

 

"But marrying these two children is not the solution. I don't see how MinJung's parents agreed with it" Mrs. Do defended.

 

"Umma..." Seungsoo stopped her mom.

 

"Arasso. I won't even ask you anymore. I am just worried Kyungsoo might get hurt too" Mrs. Do continued eating.

 

"Trust me Umma" Seungsoo smiled leaving Mr. Do confused and they all resumed eating.

 

 

 

 

 

Night .....

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Chen noticed D.O. who was all covered up.

 

"Out" the shorter answered and fled out of the door. They all just shook their heads knowing where their main vocal was going.

 

 

D.O. took the car and drove all the way to MinJung's. It took him a little while since the dorm was a little bit far from the house. After a long bored drive, he finally arrived at MinJung's house and he parked the car at the back of the house. He silently walked in and sneak into the back garden. When he was about to open the sliding door he was startled when MinJung was standing in front of him.

 

"Whoa!" he opened his already wide eyes. "You scared me" he put his hand to his chest.

 

"I should be the one saying that" MinJung said while rubbing her eyes.

 

"Aigoo...." D.O. stood up straightly and wiped the eyes of MinJung. "Sleepy?" he asked and the other nodded. "Come on. Let's go to bed" he said and he held her hand but then he suddenly felt something on it so he turned and opened her hand and he smiled with what he saw.

 

"I want to wear it again" MinJung uttered. It was the necklace that he gave her. He gladly took it and wore it around her neck. He pulled away and cupped her face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

"Beautiful" he said as he pulled away and connected their foreheads. They can feel each others breathing.

 

"Yes" MinJung suddenly said.

 

"Hhmmm?" D.O. looked at her.

 

"Yes Kyungsoo. I'll marry you" she said pecking his lips quickly leaving D.O. speechless. "I love you, Kyungsoo" she said then D.O. pecked her lips.

 

"I love you too, MinJung" he said as he kiss her again.

 

As the two enjoyed the moment, they didn't even know someone was watching them. Standing just a few meters away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'No Kyungsoo. You can't have her'