023

Love Me... Again

A/N: From today onwards, YoungMin will be MinJung. You all know why right? hehehe. Thank you all for reading my story. Sorry for being a bad writer. Hehe. CHU!!

 

 

"MinJung, please eat some" Chanyeol told her and she snapped in her thoughts.

 

How many days or weeks has it been since the incident happened? She can't even remember. All she knows that the rumor spread throughout the school like a fire. Students had been whispering to each other whenever they see her passing by. Even in her class, only Chanyeol was the one who patiently talks to her even though he knows that she won't respond. Baekhyun somehow felt betrayed, but he talks to her a little bit unlike before. D.O, though he still have his seat beside her, he acts like she wasn't there. Not even Sehun or Kai goes into their classroom. She hasn't been eating properly and that made Chanyeol worried even more. She lost weight and she was skinnier and paler than she was before. Yura kept on bullying her and telling her how she betrayed and hurt D.O. Everything, it was sulking inside her.

 

"MinJung, jebal.. you haven't been eating properly" Chanyeol begged as they were sitting at the very corner of the cafeteria.

 

"Chanyeol, I'm full" she spoke lowly that made the other furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"What do you mean? I haven't seen you eat anything. Even the maids  were saying that you barely eat" he protested. "Here, just one bite. Please" he picked up the sandwich from the plate and scoot it in front of but she just shook her head.

 

"BRAVO!!" Yura came clapping. "Can I have your attention students!" she said earning attention from all the students in the cafeteria. "These girl right here that you see, she's a betrayer and liar. She lied that she was Kim YoungMin, but the truth, she is Kim MinJung!" she pointed at MinJung. "Do we all want a student like her here? We all know that she is one of the daughters of the Kim's who owns the biggest hospital, but lying to everybody is unacceptable right?"

 

"Stop it Yura!" Chanyeol stood up.

 

"Oh... we have one loyal friend here. Tsk tsk tsk. So where is D.O Oppa now huh? Nobody will defend you. This tall guy here can't defend you like D.O Oppa" Yura scoffed. MinJung stood up and was ready to leave when Yura grabbed her and pushed her on the floor. "I am not done talking to you!!"

 

"MinJung!!" Chanyeol rushed to her and helped her stood up.

 

"What's happening here?" It was D.O and the others. They saw MinJung being helped by Chanyeol but he ignored it, it was only Suho who went to her.

 

"Oh D.O Oppa,. I'm just giving this little here a lesson of what she've done to you and the others" Yura cling to D.O.

 

"Kwaenchana?" Suho asked MinJung and she just nodded. She was too weak to even speak. Tears were threatening to fall down anytime soon.

 

"N-Noona.." Kai called her as he have a wide eye looking at her. She was way different from the last they saw her. She was nowhere to be okay.

 

"I'm tired. S-Sorry." MinJung excused herself and walks away when Yura tripped her.

 

"Noona!!" Sehun was shocked and helped her. She successfully stood up and walked again, but she was way too wobbly. D.O noticed it and he was ready to go behind her but Chanyeol was fast and before they knew, she collapsed to Chanyeol arms.

 

"MinJung, MinJung!" Chanyeol shook her. "She's burning hot"

 

"Come on Chanyeol, let's bring her to the nurse's clinic" Suho said and Chanyeol carried her.

 

D.O was hurt seeing her face, much paler now. He cursed himself for being not too fast, or else he would've catch her and not Chanyeol. Few minutes later, MinJung was resting in the nurse's clinic with Chanyeol beside her. Suho had gone to his class while Chanyeol insited that he will watch over MinJung.

 

"If she wakes up, let her drink the medicine, it will help lower the fever. I'm just gonna step outside for awhile" the nurse said and Chanyeol nodded.

 

He and caressed MinJung face. His heart was hurting seeing her in pain and hurting too. He didn't know that someone by the door was watching him, as the fist formed into a ball and nails was almost digging in his skin.

 

 

'That should be me not you Chanyeol. I should've understand and protected you MinJung' he thought and finally left.