10

Love Me... Again

"Kyungsoo... Spill it out" Seungsoo said to his brother as he sat down in the couch across his brother who is reading the book(?).

 

"Spill what out?" D.O replied without looking his brother. "About what happen to you and YoungMin" Seungsoo uttered making D.O freeze in his sit but barely noticable by his brother.

 

"She haven't been here for awhile and I've heard you don't pick her up in her house anymore" Seungsoo said as he opened one of his books. "You miss her?" D.O curiously asked.

 

"Sure. I do miss her. Don't you??" Seungsoo raised an eyebrow to him. "We see each other in----" D.O was cut by a phone call.

 

"Kai, wae?" D.O answered the phone. His expression changed and Seungsoo noticed it. D.O have his eyes twice as wide as he have. He looked at Seungsoo with a worried gaze and Seungsoo got the signal. He rushed outside and prepared the car. "I'll be there" D.O said hanging up the call then he run outside the house to meet his brother.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Seungsoo asked as he drives faster than the speed limit. "Kai said she collapsed. They rushed her in the hospital a few minutes before he called me" D.O replied not as calm as he was.

 

In just 30 minutes, they reached the hospital, which was owned by YoungMin's family. Yes, they own the biggest hopsital in Seoul and in some more places in Korea. D.O rushed inside and asked the receptionist nurse for YoungMin. He used the stairs, for the elevator was taking a long time, to reach to the 4th floor. After searching for the rooms, he then found Suho outside a room talking to a doctor.

 

"Hyung!!" D.O called him and Suho bowed to the doctor. "You're here" Suho said calmly. He smiled at D.O and gestured to the room where YoungMin is. "Kai is inside with Chanyeol and the others" Suho said before going in.

 

"D.O Hyung!!" Kai and Sehun stood up followed by Baekhyun. Chanyeol sitted calmly in a chair beside YoungMin. D.O saw her in the hospital bed, pale and looked lifeless than before. Seungsoo then came and srood behind his brother. He observed YoungMin and it broke his heart seeing her in her state.

 

"The doctor said she's overfatigued and stressed out. Also, she is lacking of potassium in her body and her iron is kind of low. They sai, she needs a good rest for atleast a week" Suho said as D.O came near YoungMin and her hair. Chanyeol just sat there, looking, hoping that if she wakes up, it was him that she'll notice first.

 

"D.O, maybe you can stay here so we can go home with the others" Baekhyun told him. "Go. I can watch over her" D.O replied. "Ani. I'm going to stay" Chanyeol protested. "Chan, let's go home and change --- " Baekhyun was cut. "No" Chanyeol answered a little bit sturned and turned around to gazed at Baekhyun.

 

"O-Oppa" YoungMin uttered as she slowly opened her eyes. Everybody gathered around her. "C-Chanyeol??" she called him as she saw him sitting beside her. D.O's feelings was hurt.

 

'How can she call him instead of me' D.O thought as he stared blankly at YoungMin.

 

"Kwaenchana??" Chanyeol asked and she nodded. "Are you hungry noona?? Bubble tea??" Sehun asked her earning stares from his hyungs. "Aye! You're the one who wants bubble tea!" Baekhyun said as he slightly tapped Sehun's head. Earning a small laugh from YoungMin.

 

"Kyungsoo?" she then called him as she noticed him standing on the other side. "You're here, with Seungsoo Oppa" she said with a hibt of joy in her voice. "Yeah. I brought him with me, he comes in handy you know. See. You're voice is filled with joy" D.O replied sarcasticly to her. "Well, you're awake. Time for me to go" D.O said leaving. He stepped outside her room and walked through the hospital's hallways, going to the elevator.

 

"D.O!!" he turned around seeing Chanyeol running towards him with the others. "S-S-ta-yy" Chanyeol said panting. "She.... She miss... She miss you" Chanyeol continued though it was hurting his feelings.

 

"Noona misses you Hyung" Kai added. "Don't be stupid. You know deep inside you, you miss her" Baekhyun said. "Hyung...." Sehun put his hands on his shoulders. "Go to her. It's YOU she needs. She needs her BESTFRIEND" Suho said as he smiled.

 

"She's waiting..." Seungsoo then appeared. "She really needs you right now. Her most bestfriend is YOU, Kyung... Comfort her" Seungsoo said pulling D.O away from the front of the elevator.

 

D.O followed his friends and brother's advice. He walked once again, going to her room. He stood in the front of her room before opening the door. Once he did, he looked at her as she was staring outside the window. He closes the door quietly not wanting to disturb her thoughts. He walked closely to her and lift the sheets on her and the bed startling YoungMin.

 

"Omo!" she looked on her side, welcomed by a worried D.O. He then layed down beside her and pulled the sheets up to cover both of them. "Kyung----"

 

"Mianhe" D.O said as he wrapped her hands to her waist and pulled her into a hug. "Mianhe.. I should've comforted you that day, but I left and let you stressed out by yourself. Mianhe" D.O uttered.

 

YoungMin was in the verge of tears, as she buried her head on his chest and simply wrapping her hands on his waist. "Bogoshipo, Kyungsoo...." she whispered only to be heard by D.O.

 

"Nado Bogoshipo YoungMin.... my bestfriend"