055

Love Me... Again

"Hyung! D.O. Hyung!" Kai whispered as they sneak into MinJung's house.

 

"Ssshhh!!!!!" the other members put a finger in their mouth telling Kai to shut up.

 

"Why the heck are we sneaking in?" Kai asked the others.

 

"Mwolla... It's D.O's idea" Baekhyun answered.

 

"Aish..." Suho stood up. "We don't have to sneak in. I'm her cousin. We can just go" the other members stood up too.

 

"Yeah. Hyung's right... What is even wrong D.O. Hyung?" Kai asked him.

 

"They might not even allow me to see her" he put his head down and Suho chuckled.

 

"And you call yourself her bestfriend in a long years. You're the only one who have a spare key into her room" Suho reminded him and like a fool, D.O smiled to himself but he frowned.

 

"I'm not even bringing it Hyung" D.O. said and Suho just facepalm himself.

 

"Aah! I think I know how to get in" Sehun said this time and they looked at him. "Call her Hyung"

 

"Maknae! So smart!" Baekhyun said ruffling Sehun's hair. Then he took his phone out and dialed MinJung's number. While it was ringing, they told D.O. to run upstairs and go in front of her door and the other nodded.

 

 

'Hello?' a sleepy voice answered after a long ringing.

 

'MinJung-ah... are you sleeping?' Baekhyun asked.

 

'Ani. I'm just laying down. Wae?' she asked and they look if D.O. was upstairs. 'Waeyo?' she asked once again.

 

'Oh.. Uhhmm... Can you open your door?' Baekhyun asked when the members gave him a thumbs up signalling D.O. was there.

 

'Uuhhmm.. Sure' MinJung answered and they can hear her feet shuffling. 'But why? Are you guys here in the house? It's really late and ---' she stopped when she opened the door and not believing who was in front of her.

 

'Well. You two have a good talk and have a goodnight' Baekhyun smiled.

 

'Jalga Hyung and Noona' the two maknaes said over the phone.

 

'Ahhh... Neh' MinJung said before hanging up the call.

 

 

"Come on. Let's leave" Suho told the members as soon as he saw D.O. was entering MinJung's room.

 

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

"Can I come in?" D.O. asked and MinJung stepped aside giving him space to go in. She shut the door and turned to D.O.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked him. "What are you all doing here?"

 

"You look sick" D.O. told her ignoring her question.

 

"Do I? Is it ob--- stop ignoring my question" she said as she follow the other who was walking towards her bed.

 

"Why are you locking yourself up?" D.O. asked sitting on the bed.

 

"Then why are you not cooking for them?" she questioned him back and he sighed.

 

"Answer my question MinJung" he said.

 

"Get out. Forget me. I am marrying Seungsoo Oppa. Get out" she said ignoring him.

 

"Do you like him?" he asked and she turned away.

 

"Get out. Don't look for me again" she walked away but D.O. grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit down on him.

 

"What are you doing?!" she wailed herself out but D.O. hugged her in the waist.

 

"Stop" he spoke gently. "Just please stop MinJung" he asked her, like pleading and she stopped. "You're so warm. Are you really not sick?"

 

"Ask yourself" she answered when she rested her head on his shoulders and he smiled with her action.

 

"You said you're gonna marry Hyung but here you are, enjoying my embrace" D.O. said.

 

"I am still gonna marry him" she said. "He'll take care of me"

 

"But you don't even like him. I know you" he said and this time MinJung pulled away and looked at him.

 

"What proof do you have Do Kyungsoo?" she raised an eyebrow on him.

 

"Because you only like and love me, silly" D.O. pinched his nose and smiled.

 

"Stop that" she defended. "Where is that confidence coming from?"

 

"From here" he suddenly pecked her lips and she had her eyes wide open.

 

"Kyungsoo..." she whispered his name after he pulled away from the kiss.

 

"You know that MinJung" he closed their distance and whispered to her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your heart belongs to me. Only me"