050

Love Me... Again

 

"Welcome home, doryeonim" the maids bowed as soon as they saw D.O. and the shorter boy bowed back.

 

"Welcome home, doryeonim" the maids bowed this time to the remaining 5 boys from EXO-K.

 

"Your mother and father is in the dining room , waiting for your arrival, doryeonim" the older man bowed.

 

"Whoa... this is big" Chen looked around with his mouth ajar.

 

"I didn't know he is has this big house" Lay whispered.

 

"I know right" Xiumin nodded.

 

As soon as they arrive the dining, D.O's parents stood up and hugged their beloved son. Same goes with the K members, and soon to the M members.

 

"Take a seat" Mrs. Do said to the M members. "You all look handsome" she praised them and they thanked her.

 

"What's with the sudden meeting?" D.O. spoke coldly as they sat down.

 

"Aye.. This kid. Junmyeon, i thought he changed" Mrs. Do jokingly asked.

 

"Eomoni, mianhe" Suho scratched the back.of his head.

 

"Are they here yet?" Mr. Do asked the butler.

 

"Yes Master" the butler bowed as he answered.

 

"They??" D.O. curiously asked and that's when they all heard voices going on their way that made them.turned their heads.

 

What they saw is not believable in their eyes. Two figures walking towards them, two figures that all of them, especially D.O. knew well all along.

 

"My dongsaeng!!" Seungsoo walked hurriedly and gave a slight hug to his brother. "How are you?"

 

"Get off of me" D.O. answered steardly.

 

"Okay Okay.. Jeez" Seungsoo backed off. "Oh. MinJung come here" he called her. "Everybody, well, for the other members, this is ---"

 

"Noona. what are you doing here?" Tao asked and the other DO family were confused.

 

"You know her already?" Seungsoo asked as he walked with MinJung towards their seats.

 

"Hhmmm" Chen hummed. "We were just with her the Christmas holidays. We stayed where she was staying" Chen answered.

 

"Hhmmm" Seungsoo nodded. "Chhja... Let's eat first"

 

"So, how did all of you met in America?" Seungsoo asked as he cut his steak.

 

 

"We went on a vacation , then Lay Hyung's mother was MinJung's land lady" Chen answered.

 

"Oh i see... Well... That's good" Seungsoo answered.

 

"MinJung dear, how was your studies?" Mrs. Do asked.

 

"Kwaenchana Eomoni. I'm on my last year of my course so things weren't really easy" MinJung politely answered.

 

"Ooohhh. i know. Going into medical field with a course.of nursing isn't easy" Mrs. Do said.

 

"Nursing? You went on doing that course?" Baekyun asked.

 

"I thought you mentioned about majoring in music" Chanyeol added.

 

"But no one will manage the hospitals" MinJung answered.

 

"Noona, you should have just majored in music. You have a nice voice" Kai smiled at her.

 

"Oh I know! I remember when Noona and D.O. hyung sang a song way back when we were all in school" Sehun cheerfully added and Kai nodded with him.

 

"You sing?" Chen asked MinJung, who was sitting beside him.

 

"Hhmm" MinJung nodded.

 

"Her and D.O. used to be in music club when we were in high school" Suho confirmed. "She plays piano too"

 

"You do?" Lay asked widening his eyes.

 

"You should play for us Noona!!" Tao excitedly said.

 

"Tao, we're eating" D.O. glared at him and the Kung Fu cutie bowed his head in apology.

 

"It's so good that you have joined us for NEW Year. It's a great start, though I had hard time convincing your school to give your address to me and plus you were hard to convince too" Seungsoo said clearing the awkward aura.

 

"MinJung, you should play for us. It's new year" Mr. Do said, with a commanding sound.

 

 

"I'll play......" MinJung said with her unfinished sentence and gaining the attention of others, but the next sentence she said wasn't expected and D.O. had his eyes looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If Kyungsoo will sing"