021

Love Me... Again

The dinner was pleasantly going smooth. The elders were talking about business while the others were in their own world. YoungMin and D.O was quiet the whole time and it made D.O's parents wonder. They just ignored it but maybe D.O's mother just can't bare to see the two not talking.

 

"You two are awkwardly quiet, is there something wrong YoungMin dear?" Mrs. Do held her hand as she glanced at her. She kept her self quiet and was just staring at her food.

 

"D.O son, did something happen between the two of you?" Mr. Do asked his son. D.O shook his head and continued eating.

 

"Well, you guys can't be like that, especially when YoungMin becomes part of the family, well I mean legally, right Honey?" Mrs. Do said smiling at his husband.

 

"Umma, what do you mean?" Seungsoo asked curious about what his mother said.

 

"I think this is the best time that we'll tell them, don't you think Mr. Kim?" Mr. Do asked YoungMin's dad.

 

"Tell what Uncle?" Suho asked and his Uncle sighed along with his Aunt.

 

"Well... the truth is that Yo---" YoungMin's mother was talking when Mrs. Do cut her.

 

"The truth is we were planning to get Kyungsoo and YoungMin to be engaged with each other" Mrs. Do happily said as she clapped her hands.

 

D.O's fork suddenly fell on the floor with the sudden announcement. He have his shock look in his face along with the others with their mouths hanging open, especially Chanyeol who just bowed his head down.

 

"E-Engaged? With K-Kyungsoo? But why Appa?" YoungMin asked her dad.

 

"Well the truth is, it was your twin before, MinJung, who were supposed to marry Kyungsoo, but then the accident happened so we decided that since you are his bestfriend, you might as well be wedd with him" Mrs. Do answered honestly making Suho, Seungsoo and YoungMin parents gulped hard. They feel like karma was getting them for the lying they've done years ago.

 

"Umma, that's a bit.. you know.. they're too young" Seungsoo defended.

 

"Why? They look good together and I know Kyungsoo will approve this, right dear?" Mrs. Do glanced at his son. D.O furrowed his eyebrow and stood up. "Where are you  going young man?"

 

"I am not approving this marriage, not with YoungMin" D.O said making the girl bow her head. "Even if it's YoungMin, I am not marrying her. Good thing she is not MinJung" D.O said coldly.

 

"Kyungsoo!" his parents yelled at him.

 

"D.O!" his friends and brother raised their tone.

 

"Why? MinJung is dead, there is no reason to continue the engagement and marriage that you are talking about, don't pass MinJung's responsibility of marrying me to YoungMin" D.O said as he was ready to walk away when YoungMin stood up.

 

"You hate me that much?" she spoke making D.O turn around.

 

"What? What did  you say?" he asked in a serious tone.

 

"YoungMin, stop --- " Suho and Seungsoo was trying to stop her when she cut them.

 

"No. I think they all need to know the truth" she said as she breath in deeply and turn to face D.O. "You hate me that much that it is okay for you that I'm dead?"

 

"Don't tell me you're---" D.O had his eyes wide open.

 

"Noona, are you MinJung Noona??" Kai asked in a dissappointed tone.

 

"Everybody here, I am sorry, but I am not YoungMin, I am MinJung" she said honestly making Mr. and Mrs. Do gasped.

 

"You lied to me the whole time?!!" D.O yelled as he went near her and shook her. "You made me believe that you are YoungMin!! That you are my bestfriend!! Wae?! Mwalhaeba! WAE!!!!"

 

"Wae!!! " she shouted back. "Why?!! I am wondering why too!! That day when you though I am YoungMin is the day that I felt like I am her for having you!! That's why I agreed to Suho and Seungsoo Oppa's idea to be her! Do you think it was easy for me?! I did everything! Everything I can so I can be her!! So you will treat me like I am her, your bestfriend!! But everytime I see you smiling and thinking of me as YoungMin, it hurts me, knowing that this day will come and just hoping that you'll accept me as--"

 

"NO!! I am never going to accept you as MinJung nor YoungMin now! You deceived me!" D.O held her shoulders tightly as his tears was streaming down his face and as well as her as she was hurting.

 

"You're hurting me Kyung--"

 

"Don't ever call me by my name. It is only YoungMin who calls me by my name and not you, and that YoungMin is DEAD" he exclaimed as he let her go.

 

"I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I just wanted to feel how to have your attention. Please forgive me. Ple---" she tries to held his hand but he slapped it away,

 

"GO! Get away from my face! I don't want to see you ever again. EVER!!!! Now GO!!!" he yelled at  her and she ran away with tears streaming down her face.

 

"I... We... We're sorry" YoungMin parents and Uncle bowed as they apologize.

 

"She.. She is MinJUng Noona" Kai whispered still in shock.

 

"Hyung.. Kwaenchana?" Baekhyun asked Suho as the other nodded.

 

"MinJung..." Chanyeol whispered as he stood up and chase the girl.

 

"Let's talk this over." Mr. and Mrs. Do said calming the situation.

 

D.O went to his room as the others quietly and awkwardly finishing their dinner. Chanyeol ran as fast as he could so he can catch up with the latter. He kept turning his head searching for her. He reached  the park about halfway from the mansion and there he saw her. Sitting, hugging her knees with her head bowed down, crying. He went near her and took off his school blazer and placed it on her. She looked up and saw Chanyeol. He gave her a smile as he sitted beside her.

 

"Go... I'm no good to be friends with you" she whispered and he hugged her.

 

"Stop crying..." he carressed her hair. "I know it already"

 

"When and how?" she looked up with swollen eyes.

 

"When you were at the hospital. I overheard Suho hyung and the doctor"

 

"Aren't you--"

 

"No I am not. I will never be" he said in honesty as he hugged her again.

 

"I'm here for you and always been here for you"

 

"Thank you Chanyeol.." she said as she hugged him back.

 

"You're welcome... MinJung" Chanyeol said and he just continued hugging her.