063

Love Me... Again

 

"What the heck are you doing?" D.O. grabbed MinJung's arm before she goes to the car.

 

Yes. Upon hearing that she'll be revealed as Seungsoo's fianće, D.O. rushed to her house to talk to her. Luckily, when he got out of the car, she was stepping outside and ready to go inside the car. He ran as fast as he could and here he is  now, grabbing her, trying to stop her.

 

"Let go" MinJung stated as she try to wiggle her arm out of his grip.

 

"NO" he said firmly.

 

"Let go I said" MinJung now coldly looked at him.

 

"Not until you tell me the reason why" D.O. tightened his grip. "Baby, please..."

 

"Stop calling me that" she looked away. "Just go to Sojin"

 

"Let me explain. Just... don't do this to me" D.O. pleaded.

 

"Then don't do this to me too" she spoke a little bit firmer. "You are not gonna hurt me. TWICE. So now let go"

 

"That was my company's doing. I am trying to protect you here. Do you think you're the only one hurting here? I am surrounded by rumours and fans and sasaengs, but here i am now trying to stop you. If i wanted to hurt you again, i wont even bother to go here to explain" D.O. turned her so he can take a look at her face.

 

"Look at me" he cupped her face. "MinJung... you know how much i love you. I am willing to protect you...."

 

"Even lying to everybody and abiding your company? You wanted to protect me or to protect your name?" she firmly and coldly looked at him.

 

"You hurt me before, cause you tried to protect your name. I don't want it to happen again. It hurts too much Kyungsoo...." she looked down. "It just hurts too much" she let her tears fall.

 

"Shh... Please.. Stop crying" D.O. raised her face and wiped her tears. "I don't want you to get hurt and get hate comments from the fans"

 

"But I can take it" she said as she hugged D.O. "If that what it takes for me to have you then I will just the risk for it. Just... make those rumours disappear" she clenched to his shirt as she buried her head to his chest.

 

"Just don't go to Seungsoo Hyung. I..  I don't want them to know. I don't want to lose you again" D.O. hugged her tightly. Luckily, were being blocked by the sight of the car or else, whoever followed D.O., might have got a chance to take pictures of them.

 

"Stupid" MinJung mummbled to his chest. "Stupid Kyungsoo"

 

"Mwo?" he pulled away only to see her smiling. "You didn't just... MinJung... take that back"

 

"And if i don't?" she sheepishly looked at him. "Shiro"

 

"Then I will abide in my company's order" he threatened.

 

"Oh... Then I will go now to Seungsoo Oppa" she said and turned towards the car but D.O. grabbed her.

 

"I'm.. just kidding" he smiled nervously, but then he had a grin plastered on his face.

 

"What now? You seriously creeping me out" MinJung asked and the next thing she knows she was being pushed inside the car with D.O. sitting beside her.

 

 

"Let's go on a date"

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Seungsoo-ssi? Don't you think your fianće is late?" the interviewer asked him and he just apologized.

 

Just then, his driver came and whispered something to him. He just nodded and breath deeply facing the interviewer.

 

"I'm really sorry. Something came up so my fianće cannot join us" he bowed for apology.

 

"Oh. If you don't mind... would you just give the name of your fianće? Everyone's curious who is the lucky girl" the interviewer asked and Seungsoo just smiled.

 

"It would be much better if she's gonna be here personally" he stood up. "I deeply apologize for the inconvinience" he bowed and left.

 

 

As he got inside the car, his mind was wondering. 'MinJung-ssi and Kyungsoo-ssi are together' he remembered what his driver said. He sighed and loosened his tie and mummbled something under his breath

 

 

 

 

 

"You two are headache"